[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just had a "debate" with a "conservative"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I couldn't believe the shit they were saying.

I'm the one with the bright blue profile picture.

Do many conservatives think like this lunatic?
>>
>>129985242
>Western civilization isn't going to decay
This person is already behind. You have to start with smaller topics and build up. Right now you're talking past them and they can't understand it because they don't have the right perspective or understanding.
>>
>>129985242

You argue like an over emotional women, I thought you were going to start crying at any second.

This is /pol/ son, where the white man names the jew.

This is the place where Tha Big Dawgs Bark.
>>
I wish I could get in arguments like this but all I use is 4chan.
>>
You need a more civil debate style if you have any hope of winning anyone over to your point of view. I agree with your basic point but you present such a terrible argument, you lose the debate.
>>
>>129985819
this, you argue like a female OP and I should know. You are coming off as matronizing instead you are supposed to lead them to question these things themselves. Only they can break their own indoctrination.

Your not really supposed to confront people like this otherwise they go on the defensive and their brain starts regurgitating facebook news.

t.raised by single mother, no dad and 3 sisters
>>
>>129985623

They appear reasonable at the beginning but they quickly turn nutty in frame #5 and they go downhill fast from there.

>>129985964

I'm aware, but it was just some random instagram user who messaged me angry with "hey, not all Muslims you bigot!" after I said "Muslims again" on a post about the Manchester attack.
>>
>>129986318
Thats true, but it's not a matter of reasonable. You're having a completely different conversation than they are.
>>
>>129985242
Neither of you are making any sense 0/10 garbage thread kill yourself.
>>
>>129986318
Try to work on making your points more concise, and take it easy with broad appeals to emotion, they really only work if you have a specific case to share.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.