[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /pol/ take credit for the successes of western civilization?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: every 4chan poster.jpg (120KB, 775x773px) Image search: [Google]
every 4chan poster.jpg
120KB, 775x773px
Why does /pol/ take credit for the successes of western civilization? What have YOU accomplished, what have your parents accomplished?
>>
>what have your parents accomplished?
They gave birth to the greatest human being alive today.
>>
>>129981936
Is your brother Stephen Hawkins? Socrates or Jesus?
>>
>>129981772
it's not so much about taking credit but about ensuring the existence of Western civilization
>>
File: 20170526_105437.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px)
20170526_105437.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
I've achieveda lot since last january when I joined the air force. I have been learning Korean for 14 months and not only that but I was so good at it I got to go to Korea yo study there for 6 weeks where I had no language problems and fit in well. So hundreds of hundreds of hours of studying and even more class hours have been well used to achieve a level of proficiency in my 2nd language
Also achieved physical fitness because military
>>
My parents accomplished nothing in the great scheme of history, but they did manage to come together, raise a child and take personal responsibility for it. Don't discount the small things anon, western society is great because of everyday people repeatedly choosing at the least to not be a degenerate, even if they aren't a standout.

I've started a successful charity and worked on video games like BioShock in my life. Those are my biggest outward achievements so far, but I have lots of little, personal things that contribute to my family and my neighbors. I'm proud of that.
>>
>>129981772
No one is "taking credit". One is identifying a demonstrable fact, white genetics have given us some 90% of human achievement (Charles Murray).
>>
>>129981772
kill hundreds of nigger thugs and gangsters
kill hundreds of jew bankers, judges, lawyers, professors
kill hundreds of illegal spics
burn down synagogues and mosques.
there is only so much one man can do by himself
>>
>>129981772
We don't take credit, we're just asking people to stop destroying the things those successes built.

>Captcha is helicopters. You know what to do.
>>
>>129982993
>A cripple who's most vocal supporters don't even understand his scientific influence
>A proto-stoner who's greatest achievement was being so annoying he got sentenced to death
>A fictional portrayal who's an amalgamation of the teachings of the various apocalyptic Jews from the time

Nice list. A theoretical physicist you don't understand and philosophers. Fleming saved millions by synthesizing penicillin, Korolev and von Braun got humans in space and on the moon; yet all you care about are mouthpieces.
>>
>>129981772
>(1)
>>
>>129981772
We take pride in the accomplishments of our ancestors, not credit.
>>
Do you ask this of any other race or only white people?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.