[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does she have a point? Terrorism HAS shown to be the most effective

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: DCSzCg5VYAAUxjv.jpg (107KB, 1200x843px) Image search: [Google]
DCSzCg5VYAAUxjv.jpg
107KB, 1200x843px
Does she have a point? Terrorism HAS shown to be the most effective agent of rapid change in recent history. Maybe this is just the new norm?
>>
>>129979234

hahaha
>>
>>129979234
She's right. That's what the faggots get. Could you imagine their hospital bill if the American public wasn't footing the bill.

It's time to eat what you sew
>>
>>129979234
Nationalistic Terrorism is the fastest track to Totalitarianism for that Nation.

When you make Government officials afraid they might be shot by a terrorist act, you don't empower any change of policy. You empower the policy to make you change, by any means necessary.
>>
File: C1sZOPwXcAEWThc.jpg (131KB, 1000x551px) Image search: [Google]
C1sZOPwXcAEWThc.jpg
131KB, 1000x551px
>>129979234
>>
File: IMG_3826.jpg (77KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3826.jpg
77KB, 600x450px
>>129979234
How would she feel if it was her family?
>>
File: typo.png (1014KB, 2500x955px) Image search: [Google]
typo.png
1014KB, 2500x955px
>>129979234
Whatever you say Donna
>>129946972
>>129934249
You should either drink or shitpost but not both
>>
>>129980781
I wondered about that too until I started browsing her Twitter pictures folder
>>
>>129979234
Millions of people saw their insurance soar from affordable to so outrageously expensive that it was cheaper to just pay the penalty and hope for the best. So you now have a system where working blue collar people can't afford health insurance, but are still forced to subsidize those who can't, or won't, work. And on top of that, the Obama administration held Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in receivership after they were profitable again and illegally took profits from investors to bolster the ACA. Whether Republicans do anything pretty not, the entire ACA is about to implode. Then no one will have coverage because there won't be any insurance companies in any of the exchanges.
>>
>>129979234
Not right.
>>
>>129981382
What did you find?
Cats?
>>
>>129982303
Well, there is a dog, lots of food and her daughter's business card.
I can't believe she launched that shitpost about @SteveScalise when her Twitter account is a dox goldmine
>>
>>129979584

My dad's gonna die because he lost his insurance and he has a preexisting disease. He's 64 and works at walnart
>>
Terrorism has not been shown to be the most effective agent of change. OP isn't a shill, he's just babbling.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.