[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm staying at my moms house while she's out of town

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: manoncliff.gif (5KB, 326x320px) Image search: [Google]
manoncliff.gif
5KB, 326x320px
I'm staying at my moms house while she's out of town to watch my little brother and sister.

Brother is 14. Constantly curses and generally acts like a little shit. Protests every direction and says he wishes he could kill me when I say simple stuff like get up, take a shower, no caffeine after 10 pm. Repeatedly talked about ripping my balls off etc when I make him do schoolwork. He punches or swings at me occasionally with all the force of a wet noodle. If I even lightly poke him in the gut (he's fat) he doubles over writhing on the ground and screaming like a bitch as if he were dying. Generally whines and cries if things don't go his way.

He will not listen to reason and bargaining is pointless.

What do I do with this kid? (I can't beat him)
>>
>>129978038
Simply ignore him. He will stop getting mad at you when you stop cooking his meals and cleaning up after him.
>>
>>129978038
>Can't beat him

Smother him with his own disgusting cellulite.
>>
>>129978038
Cause, yknow, fat people have breathing problems.
>>
Destroy his videogames. Destroy his computer.

Remove them from the house. He's an addict.
>>
>>129978038
beeat the fucking piss out of him and tell him it will happen again and again and again
>and again
if he keeps acting like a faggot
>>
>>129978189
Moms rich and maids clean up after him. He can cook his own meals too.

Ignoring his shorty attitude has been strategy for a while now but hasn't made any difference. Unless I'm ignoring him in the wrong way.
>>
Light a candle and ask him to name the flame
>>
>>129978462
What does that mean
>>
>>129978038
Fuck your little sister in front of him. Show him who the true alpha is.
>>
>>129978377
anal rape
>>
>>129978038
Blame your parents. Thats what you get when you call "time-outs" discipline
>>
>>129978038
Eat all his tendies in front of him.
>>
>>129978555
Well, OP, Kek has spoken.
>>
>>129979135
My parents never even did timeouts for my younger brother, and he turned out better than my older brother and me. I think genetic/born personality had a lot to do with it, and they were overall stricter and more structured with him.
>>
Wrap him in about 3 rolls of ducttape, leaving his nose & eyes uncovered.
>>
File: bounce.gif (2MB, 300x207px) Image search: [Google]
bounce.gif
2MB, 300x207px
>>129978038
>He will not listen to reason and bargaining is pointless.
brothers are awesome
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.