[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the actual solution for rape? How do we completely end

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: xN8vyWm.jpg (972KB, 1404x1426px) Image search: [Google]
xN8vyWm.jpg
972KB, 1404x1426px
What is the actual solution for rape? How do we completely end it? Or do you simply accept that it is an inevitable part of human society and that victims must bare responsibility for this.
>>
>>129976325
make fapping part of culture, if you have the itch fap it away ma boy
>>
File: 1494531811660.png (852KB, 695x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494531811660.png
852KB, 695x900px
>>129976325
>implying those are the only two options and that the second one isn't biased

kill yourself you fucking retard
>>
>>129976325
I believe this girls name is Ada.
>>
>>129976411

This really annoys me about /pol/, and 4chan as a whole actually.

Faggot has made a genuinely funny post. I really laughed when I saw it. It made me giggle.

It's good natured fun. It's not attacking other nations or trying to troll. It's just a nice, funny post that required wit and intelligence. It also employs a reference that everyone might not get, but that makes it even better - as it's more specific.

It's a true 8.5/10 post. It ticks all the right boxes.

But that's not what annoys me.

What annoys me is the lack of replies. I see threads on the homepage ranking 'Olympic waifus' with hundreds of post. Generic troll threads. /b/ threads that insult other races. They all will max out to 500 posts. But this? This will fade away.

And that's not even the worst part. The worst part is that OP might not want to make another post again after this. We might lose his creative spark.

For shame /pol/. For shame
>>
>victims must bare responsibility for this

lolwut

1/10 try harder
>>
>>129976569
>unzips
go on...
>>
I don't care what you women hating crazy racists say. rape is awful and anyone who unironically talks about it being a good thing on tis website is disgusting
>>
>>129976325
Rape helps keep women sane
>>
>>129976325
>whats the solution to rape

there isnt a solution, thats like asking for a solution to murder and violence.
>>
>>129976663

>And that's not even the worst part. The worst part is that OP might not want to make another post again after this. We might lose his creative spark.

4chan has always driven people away and it only gets worse. But that's the internet in general. Idiots push people away and then bitch that their communities are revolving echo chambers of unoriginal garbage.
>>
1. Women may only go out in public with a father, brother, husband

2. If a woman claims to be raped in the city yet no one hears her scream stone her and the rapist to death.

If she is raped in the field then just stone the rapist.
>>
>>129976325
easy, remove all niggers and other non-whites

watch rapes plummet
>>
>>129976325
Girl: Hey everyone look how cute and fuckable I am. See how my lips look so soft and ready to wrap around a dick? Let me turn a little so you can see the round fullness of my ass and some side boob.

Girl after being molested or raped: OMG how could this happen??? I wasn't asking for it! No means no!
>>
Ethnic cleansing, remove niggers and non-whites.

And this: >>129977133
>>
>>129976325
Define consensual ........
>>
>>129976325

First accept that women fantasize about rape.

Then accept that women get wet during a rape.

Go from there.
>>
>>129976411

That's rape too.

Also staring is rape.
>>
>>129976325
U give all da white women aids then all rapists slowly die off :)
>>
File: 1442200346128.jpg (162KB, 643x960px) Image search: [Google]
1442200346128.jpg
162KB, 643x960px
>>129976325
Are you ready for the best rape of your life?
>>
>>129976325
Probably by regulating prostitution.

Horny loser/nigger/Mexican can just pay a local whore for sex instead of raping.
Coupled with harsh punishments for rape ie castration or death.
>>
File: Hoppe.jpg (72KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Hoppe.jpg
72KB, 900x900px
>>129976325
>Step 1: Physically remove rapists.
>Optional: Remove dindus
>Step 2: Health, justice insurance, and possibly even private police forces would offer discounts for early childhood screening
>Abusive / dysfunctional parenting would raise rates (Single mothers would pay probably 10* more)
>Fewer of the above would occur
>>
>>129976325
if women don't want to get raped, they should stop dressing provactively
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.