[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Zionist agenda: " The Jewich people as a whole will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1497108722046.png (278KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1497108722046.png
278KB, 500x381px
The Zionist agenda:
" The Jewich people as a whole will be is own Messiah. It will ATTAIN WORLD DOMINION by the disolution of OTHER RACES by the abolition of frontiers, the annihilation of monarchy, and by the establishement of a world republic in wich the Jews will everywhere exircisethe privilege of citizenship. In this new world order the new children of ISRAEL WILL FURNISH ALL THE LEADERS without encontering opposition.
The GOVERNMENTS of the diffrent peoples forming the world republic WILL FALL without difficulty INTO THE HANDS OF JEWS. It will then be possible for the jewish rulers to make use of the resources of the state. Thus will the PROMISE OF THE TALMUND be fulfilled, in whish is said that when the Messianic time is come, the JEWS WILL HAVE ALL THE PROPERTY OF THE WHOLE WORLD IN THER HANDS."

- Baruch Levy
Letter to Karl Marx
La Revue de Paris
P. 574 Jun 1. 1928
>>
>>129968318
Satanic reptilians control the world:

"Zionists would like everyone to believe that Zionists and the Jewish people are one and the same , they are not .
Zionists does not represent all of the Jewish people and are not the Jewish people as a whole .
For a true Jew keeps away from Zionists as one keeps away from fire .

Zionists are fake Jews .
Zionists means Rothschild just as Israel means Rothschild . There are many reasons why the Rothschilds and their allies wanted to hijack Palestine and one was to keep the Middle East in a state of disnaption and turmoil from which a global war can eventually be triggered to usher in the New World Order of World Government Dictatorship . The creation of Israel is a means not an end and the Rothschilds will be quite happy to leave the Jewish people to their fate if it suits them, after all they've done it before . Zionists lived very well in Berlin Germany before Europe's second world war . Zionists lived very well in Berlin Germany during Europe's second world war. Zionists worked with Nazis on common goals of expelling Jews from Europe .

Theodore Hazel was an Hungarian activist journalists , he was an Atheist and in 1897 he established Zionism Party right-wing . Theodore Hazel is considered the godfather of Zionists ... Theodore Hazel pictures are everywhere in the unholy Rothschilds Zionist State .
Rothschilds Zionist State = IsraHell "

Be wary of money, friends.
>>
File: 1497262262284.jpg (231KB, 680x719px) Image search: [Google]
1497262262284.jpg
231KB, 680x719px
>>129968495
Drop some acid and find out if you are one of (((God's))) chosen people.
>>
>>129968318
Bump.
>>
>>129968318
(((They))) already lost the game.

There is no light in hell.
>>
>>129968318
>Zionist
You mean Sabbatean-Frankist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-Nps_QnibA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBfT0pi0cMs
>>
File: bohemian-grove.jpg (39KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
bohemian-grove.jpg
39KB, 500x327px
>>129971435
Fair enough. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>129972316
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
>>
File: Ted-Gunderson,FBI.jpg (108KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
Ted-Gunderson,FBI.jpg
108KB, 600x397px
Also here's some Eyes Wide Shut level of shit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju_jWWIS_hE
>>
>>129968318
they wouldn't have a prayer of accomplishing any of it if not for the US
Why is the US such a pimp?
>>
>>129972797
Money? I have no idea. It has to be more than that. Intimidation? Some kind of promise of spiritual wealth? I have no idea. Probably a combination of things.
>>
>>129972410
The evil side of god very much exists, and it's terrifying. The worst, most wrathful thing I've ever seen. I learned the devil and God are two sides of the same coin.
>>
>>129973359
You Gnostic?
>>
>>129974455
Basically, yeah. I think most religions have some really good aspects to them. They all promote love and empathy at their core, which are the most important things in life. Everything else about them is just human meddling for selfish means.
>>
>>129974600
Gnosticism and kabbalah go hand-and-hand.
>>
>>129974679
I read into Chrisitianity, liked most of it. I like the Jewish faith because it encourages learning and knowledge. Seems to me Christianity teaches blind acceptance. I know what matters in life, and it`s caring about your fellow man. Everyone NEEDS to do this. It`s also what your messiah preached.
>>
>>129975036
So why did you make this thread?
>>
Kenites( offspring of Cain ) are the serpents' (nachash) children. Notice that Cain was not Adams' son, his lineage is not listed in Genesis. Thus Kenites are not covered under any promises or covenants. Salvation is available through Yeshua/Jesus who was Adamic, Khazars converted to the Babylonian Talmud in ~740 AD under their leader Bulan. Kenites/Khazars LARPing and masquerading as Adamic Israelites trying to claim that (((they))) are the heirs to the Holy Land and promises are a satanic deception and lie. Putting on religious rights and rituals and "piety" of the Talmud, Kabbalah, Zohar does not magically morph Kenites/Khazars into TRUE Israelites(Adamic).
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.