[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dear Mom and Mom >This morning I participated in the invasion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: images (14).jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>Dear Mom and Mom
>This morning I participated in the invasion of Nazi occupied France. We invaded at Normandy. Mom and Mom, I can't explain to you how scared I was. All the training and preparation was not enough for what we had to deal with. I could not have done it without my buddies in my unit. Sheniqua, Tyrone, Stacey, Jamal, and I stuck together during the entire invasion. As scared as we were, we were able to push on and defeat those white supremacist Nazis. Mom and Mom, I miss you and I am looking forward to seeing you both again. Since my last letter, I have fell in love with Tyrone and I think he loves me too. I hope to settle down with him after this war! I hope all is well back home!

>Love, Johnny
>>
File: 1497373720568.jpg (10KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497373720568.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
>>129966981

why did my grandpa lie to me about the war
>>
File: 1481574991355.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481574991355.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>>129966981
heh, they should put this letter verbatim in single player
>>
>>129966981
KEK
>>
>>129966981
desu this is the first cod ive been genuinely interested in since like 05-06. Im just hoping that they dont add any sjw bullshit, last thing i need is a story about some trannys bravery on d-day
>inb4 muh 6 quintillion
>>
>>129968492

Oh you don't know? Look up the D-day pic. It shows 2 black women, 2 black men, 1 white female, and 1 white male.
>>
>>129968492
>hoping that they dont add any sjw bullshit
>every GI in the trailer is a nigger

WE

WUZ

NAZI-KILLERS
>>
>and as the ramp fell on the landing boat
>and the steady thrum of the machine guns
rained down steel death
>a guy in my platoon who was standing in front of me head exploded
>I was splattered with coon juice as i thought
no more fried chicken for that motherfucker
>and we stormed the beach and fought like warrior poets
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.