[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kurwa I love my country xD >Better immigrate to England

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

>kurwa I love my country xD
>Better immigrate to England

Top kek
>>
dirty toilet cleaners
>>
>>129957191
After this last month, no one want to immigrate to England, so don't worry.

In fact going to England is like going to Mexico, you will never know when you will get rekt
>>
>>129957191
Crossbreed them with Mexicans to get the ultimate border hopping invader.
>>
>>129957878
Where were you the last ten years?
>>
File: POLA0002.jpg (354KB, 1079x810px) Image search: [Google]
POLA0002.jpg
354KB, 1079x810px
>>129957191

ACCEPT NOW
>>
>>129958351
Enough people have accepted them, they should accept others.
>>
>>129957191
Stay stronk polan

I'm with you. ;_;7
>>
>>129959120
Well I'll gladly accept any eu citizens.
No, sandfuckers who got their eu membership from france, sweden or germany don't count.
>>
>>129959583
Tell me about your country, please. I dream of greener pastures...
>>
>>129959583
They are the ones who really need it desu.
>>
>>129960075
Fuck you. They're trying to "escape" their shit-hole countries, then immediately try and overrule the current government and institutionalize their ass-backwards super retarded views.

Multiculturism is Ethnocide. I do not support this. Fuck you and your filthy kike masters.
>>
>>129957191
t. slovak
>>
- Clean, efficient highways
- Sidewalk cleaning tractors
- Fresh air
- These plots of land "dziaki" that you have separate from your apartment/house just to grow crops on. Very healthy society
- Cheap, great beer
- Wifi is everywhere now
- Awesome churches
- Everybody goes to church, more so for cultural significance than being actually religious
- NO FUCKING PROPERTY TAX BITCHES. Thats right, you actually OWN your land. HMU amerika learn a thing or two about freedom
>>
>>129960390
Nah those cunts come to uk op lol

Just not as many.
>>
>>129957647
*Plumbers
>>
>>129960605

>Everybody goes to church

Not these days. Church attendance is dropping especially among the young.

>NO FUCKING PROPERTY TAX BITCHES

Umm lol wat. Of course there is a property tax. Even worse, you have to pay it even if you live in an apartment in one of the major cities.

>Wifi is everywhere now

Better and faster to just use pre-paid 4G LTE as wifi either requires you to sign in or it's absolute shit.
>>
File: Terror-map.jpg (147KB, 1228x952px) Image search: [Google]
Terror-map.jpg
147KB, 1228x952px
>>129957191
>wtf i hate poland now
dude, poland is the most based country
>>
>>129965614
They don't have a strict emigration policy. Lmao.
>>
Survives Black Death and Immigration Jihadis. Sobieski. Only relevant Eastern European country (Everything south is squat, east is remove squat). Survived 200-300 years of brainwashing telling them they must assimilate. Play CSGO European servers Russians are even beginning to use kurwa to spice up cykablyat. Log Horizon map now has Kurwa as a major center in Europe, and the producer Marmalade has acknowledges said map as official.
>>
>>129959446
but Poles aren't, with Poland that is
>>
>>129958029
And then make them become Muslim
Ultimate Plague to every country
>>
>>129965614
Not even Muslims want to go to Poland
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.