[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>push a universally hated bill that will kill and financially

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1496101940627.png (76KB, 477x403px) Image search: [Google]
1496101940627.png
76KB, 477x403px
>push a universally hated bill that will kill and financially ruin hundreds of thousands of people
>do this in secret without holding town halls
>people who show up to town halls to complain are painted as "paid liberal activists" by the President of the United States of America
>constantly loosen gun laws year after year

Are you honestly surprised Scalise got shot up? People will literally die if the AHCA passes and all the GOP has done is shit on the public and kept everything secret while ramming it through.
I'm astonished more people haven't taken matters into their own hands.
One thing is for sure, hunting season is just beginning....
>>
>>129954659
Its amazing how robotic leftists are. Somewhere someone came up with the narrative of "muh healthcare" and every fucking last one of you sound like fucking parrots squawking that talking point.
>>
>>129954659
>all the non-god believing fedora tippers saw the light of god
no
>>
>>129954659
Assuming we should give a shit about strangers? Why? This isn't communism. I hope a starving and the sick die once and for all so we don't have to argue anymore.
>>
>>129956028
That's what they do.
Institute some totally forced garbage everyone who actually has to deal with it hates and then instantly go one the "oh the glorious healthcare we have provided to the people" just like Cuba, Venezuela.
Almost all of the people who were uninsured before Obamacare were healthy 20-30 years olds who couldn't or just didn't want to spend the money on it.
So they rammed through this great plan to just force them to buy it.
Actual poor people already had Medicaid and Medicare. This shit is just a massive tax on the actually working poor, and what you get for it is crappy insurance with doctors you don't want and super high deductibles (so it's useless unless you have a really major issue) and all for the same price good insurance used to be.
The only people defending Obamacare are the politicians, celebrities and other millionaires and 20 year olds still on their parents insurance.
AKA people who have nothing to do with it.
The folks making just over the amount where the government subsidizes any of it who are already struggling, suddenly have a large extra financial burden, because either the insurance they've had went up to unaffordable levels because of it or they just couldn't afford insurance for the whole family in the first place but now they have the government forcing them to buy what they couldn't afford or be fined thousands each year and get nothing in return.
The people who work too much to qualify for Medicaid but can't afford insurance are the exact people this has hurt instead of helped, and they went out and voted.
No amount of government employees with great insurance, millionaires and stupid college kids telling them how great it is will change their reality.
>>
>>129959326
Oh I know, I seem to remember being 20 in 2006 and this not being an issue at all in any sense, mostly because good healthcare was pennies on the dollar compared to now. I was working for $10/hr then for my dad's company and my health insurance was a forgettable deduction and it covered everything under the sun. Now I make much more, it takes a much bigger proportion out of my check, and the quality is quite a bit worse. Its fucking insane how much the narrative changes in a decade.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.