[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since coming on pol/ i have never been redpilled at all. Before

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: CIA.png (171KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CIA.png
171KB, 600x600px
Since coming on pol/ i have never been redpilled at all. Before i ever came I was already natsoc and knew about jew elites and their plans. There was this stigma that pol/ was all about changing ppls minds but all I ever got was dumb threads and other retarded shit to throw ppl off and keep them distracted. Has anybody else had this problem since coming here? Did you guys forget that the CIA was trying to infiltrate pol/????
>>
>>129952465
Everyone has tried to infiltrate /pol/. Real /pol/ is playing with flags right now. Enjoy the shitshow.
>>
the CIA "was" trying to infiltrate /pol? You mean they "have" infiltrated /pol. This shit is a containment and observation zone, anon. Wake up. Dutroux Affair, Gladio, Iran Contra, the Franklin Scandal. Check those things out.
>>
File: catalog.png (923KB, 1898x952px) Image search: [Google]
catalog.png
923KB, 1898x952px
>>129952465
>trying to infiltrate
how hard are they trying?
>>
>>129953055
>Dutroux Affair, Gladio, Iran Contra, the Franklin Scandal. Check those things out.
great post.
>>
>>129953109
All they do is shitpost
>>
>>129953109
I think I found one the other day, a "German" rabidly insisting that no planes ever crashed into the World Trade Center. So ya know. One of those infiltrators designed to simultaneously distract retards AND make legit conspiracies look like tin foil madness
>>
>>129956151
I think that was an actual /pol/tard friend.
>>
This.

Pol being repilled is a meme.
Learned virtually 0.
Only killed 1383746 braincells by reading unfathomably retarded and auistisc posts

This is literally a shitpost ing containment board
>>
>>129956991
And yet it really bothers me when people talk shit about /pol/ on other boards. Retarded, I know.
>>
>>129952990
We're coming for you Europe. Ready the white wombholes.
>>
>>129958159
Nice flag, anyone dipping that far in to the catalog is one of us nigger.
>>
>>129956151

You just sound like a schizo at that point, man.
>>
>>129952465
You can't infiltrate pol.

We hate the pedophile cia and the kikes.
>>
>>129956991
Also, this so fucking hard. This place is junk-food, pure and simple anyone trying to make it into something else is deluded.
>>
>>129953055
Yes this place was likely set up by an intel agency of some sort
>>
>>129952465
Then you haven't browsed at all, lurk more faggot.
>>
File: 1456861232648.png (357KB, 397x402px) Image search: [Google]
1456861232648.png
357KB, 397x402px
>>129959283
There used to be some good discussion here and there close to the inception of this board but now it's 99 percent spergy circljerking. Like I said it's just a good timewaster and place to hone your shitposting.
>>
>>129959871
True. Try it at around 1am EDT, try getting in to threads that are around 200 posts, and try figuring out how to sift through the BS. /pol/ is a goldmine if you can master it. It turns in to a fast moving /int/ with an edge if you do it right.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.