[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

heres a political question: if whiteness is rightness, why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

heres a political question:

if whiteness is rightness, why the fuck am i stuck in mediocrity? where is my white priviledge?

a quick run down

-6'1
-full head of hair
-physically fit
-white teeth
-7.5 incher
-no baby mama drama
-good mouth piece

..and yet

-no solid rotation of pussy to run through until i find a wife
-cant find employment(all jobs want you to have exp. beforehand but i cant get exp. without a job, fucking herp durp)
-cant go to college because i have no job to afford it
-stuck living with mum
-no car
-obamacare insurance
-doctor wont prescribe me med weed even though its legal in my state and WHAT THE FUCK youre getting paid you twat just do it(shes a kike'ess btw with white as snow skin yet cant look out for me)

where the fuck is my white priviledge?
>>
>>129943529
have you tried to stop being a fagget and pull yourself up by your bootstraps?
>>
Join the military my dude. Way better than dicking around in dead end jobs or paying for the college jew.
>>
>>129943529
Because you're a faggot.

Whiteness =/= great.
Those Swedes are white, but they are ALMOST as bad as the niggers.
Being part of the master race goes deeper than skin.
>>
>>129944526
>>129944392

>OP lists off the most coherent problems of being a man in a first world nation
>dude youre a faggut lel

whoa....so this is.....white power
>>
>>129943529
cause all the white pride shit that is paraded on this board is fucking retarded and is making us begin to think like niggers.
you skin color doesnt make you better or worse than any other race. the ideas, philosophies, morals and religion that white people adopted is what caused us to thrive. if ur trying to be mr white pride while wallowing in post-modern hedonism please stop, youre only embarrassing us all
>>
>>129945313
in what world is hedonism not white
>>
>>129943529
Get an entry-level job to get some experience. Do your job well, while teaching yourself some skills you want (and that won't be automated soon) until you can find an apprenticeship or afford to go to a trade school.
Keep yourself fit and use your new hobbies/skills to find more people to hang out with, so you can meet more friends and find women through them. Chances are these women will also have friends and hobbies, and will be actually interesting people.
Also you can use online dating but be careful of what you match with.
>>
If you are describing yourself truthfully, the only explanation is that you're fucking weird. Sorry bud.

Maybe buy a fidget spinner?
>>
>>129943529

If it makes you feel better. White mediocrity is at least on par with black excellence.
>>
>>129943529
yeah, privilege theory is horseshit, grats on figuring it out einstein
>>
>>129943529
is this bait or are you really this much of a useless whiny faggot?
>>
>>129946029
there are no such things as entry level jobs in america anymore. even fast-food jobs expect you to know your way around with atleast 2 years experience. maybe a job delivering pizza or chinese food would be possibility, but you need a car for that. im starting to see why 3rd worlders just expect americans to have it made, because they can just run off to their local barnyard and shovel shit for money or pick fruit, but it's just not like that here.
>>
>>129944496
>just join the military
>he doesnt think this is the ultimate jew
>>
>>129947158
>even fast-food jobs expect you to know your way around with atleast 2 years experience.
Not really true, although maybe where you are living, but my friends and I almost all started out in fast-food type restaurants.
>>
>>129943529
Society is designed to artificially prop up the undeserving and unable rather than encouraging the able to greatness.
>protip; now we're fucked
>>
>>129952341
>hurr Im the able and I desrve for success to come to me but the actually sucessful people dont really deserve it durr
Kys loser
>>
>>129943529
Where is your money. It don't matter what you look like. To have a constant rotation of pussy, you need money.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.