[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

While you guys were scared and concerned over some war criminal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1496727086252.png (298KB, 500x754px) Image search: [Google]
1496727086252.png
298KB, 500x754px
While you guys were scared and concerned over some war criminal getting shot, the Republican Party just stole free healthcare from children, the old, minorities, the poor and the sick.

The Republican Party just declared war on the poor. They are war criminals. Today, one of those war criminals was injured in an attack by one of the civilians he attacked.
>>
Whoever said there's no freedom to healthcare?
>>
>>
Why don't you WORK and get healthcare from your employer, fucking neet ass gibs me dat
>>
>>129935997
>you have the right to purchase a gun
>you have the right to purchase healthcare
whats the confusion here?
>>
>>129936409

Why don't you sage? Fucking newfag. Good job getting baited and replying to a slide thread the OP won't even post in beyond the OP. You really showed him with your reply!
>>
>>129935997
What are you talking about? I'm a minority and I can buy healthcare through work?

Are you ones of those reatarded white gringo shills that has never worked a day in their lives?
>>
>war criminal
SAGED
>>
>>129935997
gibmedats are not rights
saged
>>
>>129937854
>>129937894
Sage is not a downvote.
It stops the thread from being bumped.
You even failed to do that, bumping the thread from page 7 to page 1.
Good job.
>>
File: 1455945482933.gif (269KB, 159x144px) Image search: [Google]
1455945482933.gif
269KB, 159x144px
>>129935997
I'm all for banning guns in favour of proper two handed swords and making healthcare free for all (With the exception of morbidly obese fatties who only get one option which involves them either having to live with their shit or the state forcefully taking it away from them).
But that picture is stupid as fuck.
>Gun owners pay for guns to own guns
>Healthcare users pay for healthcare to get healthcare
It literally makes sense in that comparison.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.