[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia- 40271202 >Student go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (646KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
646KB, 876x493px
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-40271202

>Student goes to North Korea
>arrested
>They gave an American a sleeping pill
>He ended up in a coma

Can we punish North Korea for this? Trump needs to take action.
>>
>Supposedly botulism induced paralysis, so he still knows what's up and is just paralyzed, this will take 4-8 weeks to clear up with anti-toxin... Don't know if he's on a respirator or not but either way the anti-toxin will have him back up and moving again in a month or two. Norks are cray, any American going there is more cray, I mostly blame this entire predicament on Otto for going in the first place knowing their laws are insane, they take political prisoners and do not have modern medicine.

An American paralyzed in a North Korean prisoner, conscious of what's going on around him, and not a single of our cowardly, incredibly stupid Americans are doing a single thing about it. Where's the protests? Where's Trump saying he's going to fuck them all to death?
>>
So nothing? No response?
>>
>be amerishit
>go to Best korea
>?????
>WHY DO YOU FUCKING GO TO KOREA OF THE NORTH?

>warmbier
could just kys
>>
>>129935598
>Be white
>Get shot by black person for driving through Detroit
>"You shouldn't have driven there"

Is this reasonable to say too? I mean.. it's his fault for going to North Korea!
>>
Fuck off mart sharter.
>>
File: DCJ7I9eVwAEFxfo.jpg (53KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DCJ7I9eVwAEFxfo.jpg
53KB, 640x360px
>>129934565
I think we know the REAL reason he was released.
>>
>>129934565
Where can I buy this pill?
>>
>>129936316
Is driving though the dangerous neighborhood in detroit avoidable? For some maybe no. Is vacationing in North Korea avoidable? Absolutely. Also not very smart for going there and not respecting to the T their requests and laws...if you simply must visit dangerous countries you cant act like an american frat boy, stand out, and break the fucking law and not expect your life being ruined.

If i had to visit north korea, for whatever reason, be it a bucket list or whatever...id BFF my guide. Talk kindly of their government and country all the time to them...not steal anything...and ask the fucking guide before doing anything other than following him and looking at shit (including taking pictures)

Yes i avoid dangerous neighborhoods when i can, which is almost always.
>>
>>129934565
why do we need to retaliate for this? not worth it, nor does that sound like an actual policy we should have.
>>
>>129934565
>Israel destroys USS Liberty so America will nuke Egypt and get involved in a war
>Kill 34 Americans
>Nothing happens

Can we punish Israel for this? Trump needs to take actio-

>They also killed thousands of people on 9/11 including hundreds of Trump's personal friends

Looks like I have my answer.
>>
File: 1371191496569.jpg (27KB, 490x368px) Image search: [Google]
1371191496569.jpg
27KB, 490x368px
>>129934565

>Can we punish North Korea for this? Trump needs to take action.

What type of punishment? Go to war and lose 10-30,000 men and esculate tensions to an extreme with China and Russia due to "JUST A PRANK BRO" guy who was retarded enough to decid to steal from let alone go to North Korea?
>>
>>129934565
>go to north korea
>try to win a dare and steal some painting even though he knows its against the law and might be thrown in jail for 10+ years
>"lel NK commie shits, I do what I want"
>get caught
>bows and cries like a bitch on trial

how shameful, his friends and family will literally remember him as the pussy that caught redhanded and tried to bawl his way out of prison
>>
I don't think it's a good idea to start WWIII over some millennial fag.
>>
>>129934867
It's easy to be a warmongering cunt from your fap chair on 4chan. If we invade NK, millions of prisoners would be killed immediately. Then they'd start launching bombs, potentially nukes, on SK. Millions more will die. Unless handled perfectly, an invasion of NK would be a small holocaust of its own before we even start really engaging.
>>
>>129934565
>chad goes to nk thinking it's all just a big joke
>steals a souvenir and gets caught

Stupid fuck only has himself to blame
>>
>>129934565
>Can we punish
This is exactly why every country in the world hates america
>>
File: where has my country gone.jpg (70KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
where has my country gone.jpg
70KB, 1280x800px
>>129939443
bad goy
>>
>>129935582
I don't give a fuck about korea
>>
>>129934867
Yeah call me a useless faggot that'll sure make me want to help. This kid was a fucking fag and thought he could go to another country and not follow their rules cause he thought he knew better. Hope he enjoys his extended bed rest cause he got fucking lucky.
>>
Fuck that moron for going to Norkville.
Darwinism.
>>
File: o-DENNIS-RODMAN-facebook.jpg (675KB, 1536x1984px) Image search: [Google]
o-DENNIS-RODMAN-facebook.jpg
675KB, 1536x1984px
>>129934867
It's okay anon, Dennis Rodman is taking care of it.
>>
>>129946272
this. When in rome do as the romans do
>>
>>129937527
Who's the negroid?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.