[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are black people constantly propped up by women and liberals?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Why are black people constantly propped up by women and liberals?
What about the chinese and everyone else?
>>
>>129927770
Chinese are ultra-xenophobes and proof-positive that minorities aren't downtrodden because of whites.
>>
File: nogfailstonog.webm (2MB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
nogfailstonog.webm
2MB, 426x426px
>>129927770
Ever been to a circus or zoo? They have to feed the chimpanzees or they'll die.
>>
>>129927770
Childless women project their latent desire for motherhood onto helpless creatures, like dogs, cats, or black people.
>>
>>129927770
Big black cock , highest testosterone levels , height , good at sports.
>>
Because the Cabal wants us to racemix with violent and animalistic blacks rather than submissive yet intelligent asians.

Neither are as good as pure white babbys.
>>
Also because black women look kinda mannish, fetishization of them increases rates of bi-curious men and literal cuckoldry.
>>
>>129928248
They just want the big black cock for the most part.
>>
>>129928449
They aree not as loved by god is that it?
>>
>>129927770
Mmm mmm I lovez me some toes sheeiiitt
>>
>>129928012
Basically this, plus the fact that liberals need blacks as their precious pets to give their talking points any depth.
>>
>>129927770
biodeterminism---progs understand that blacks have a lower average IQ and thus "need" to be subsidized in order to be an effective wedge against white christians
>>
>>129928696
Whites are actually more capable of understanding abstract concepts such as God and spirituality and the occult.
>>
>>129928234
That was the best thing I've seen all day.
>>
>liberals
The truth of the matter is that so many liberals live in a world of academic theory and media narratives at the expense of reality. White liberals, most of whom are women, have simply never met many black people. The black individuals they have met are entirely from the upper crust represented at their universities, not from the regular population.

They then choose to condescend and look down on white southerners, among whom there are very few liberals, racially at least, due to the demographics of our region. We interact with blacks on a daily basis. We have all the experience that so many white liberals lack.
>>
>>129928890
You need to be special otherwise god dosen't love you. Got it.
>>
>>129927770
Because the reality is you help yourself and they are successful at it. Blacks are too weak to do anything themselves.
>>
>>129930812
They build huts! You can't!
>>
File: chickwithdick.jpg (83KB, 538x600px) Image search: [Google]
chickwithdick.jpg
83KB, 538x600px
>>129928536
Even the thinner less ape like ones are typically way too manly for any non-nog. It's definitely the first step to faggotry. There are probably some exceptions of black women who are highly mixed, delicate, and feminine, but they're still black so...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.