[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Korea released the vegetable. What did the US give in return?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: otto-warmbier1.jpg (1MB, 2000x1239px) Image search: [Google]
otto-warmbier1.jpg
1MB, 2000x1239px
North Korea released the vegetable. What did the US give in return?

It seems too much trouble to organise transport of a person who’s in a coma. Why would North Korea bother to do that if they don’t get anything from it?
>>
Because NK is broke and has awful healthcare services. All he was doing was costing them a ton of money, and if he died it just makes them look bad on the international stage. He's a shit bargaining chip in a coma, so it's better to just cut their losses and get rid of him before he dies. It makes them look compassionate.
>>
>>129905418

Another vegetable known as Dennis Rodman
>>
>>129906415
>Because NK is broke and has awful healthcare services.

You are saying that out of experience, aren't you
>>
>>129906415
launching all the test missiles already makes them look bad enough.
I don’t understand why they’d care about an irrelevant person. It’d be easier just to kill him and never say what actually happened to him. He was supposed to be jailed for 15 years. After 15 years nobody would really care if he died.
>>
>>129905418
Because if an American died in North Korea, there would be immense diplomatic fallout. The North Koreans have returned other prisoners, but only when they're in poor health. They ignore the fact that they work these guys to death, but the general idea is that as long as they don't actually die in North Korea, they're fine.

That is the reason and that is always the reason. They work someone close to death then release them.

While, sure, you can say they're already in hot water over missile tests, those are very much different than killing an American citizen. Even the sentence Otto received was much less severe than what the average North Korean would get, simply because they could not execute him.
>>
>>129905418
He was CIA the whole time, Kim just waited until a favorable time to release him, came with the Rodman visit. Makes Kim look good to release him to a favorable American visitor to N Korea.
>>
>>129906415
this
they've still got 3 other Americans to use for bargaining chips, this one wasn't worth much
>>
All I have to say regarding north korea is nuke the gook, It isn't human, it has no empathy, logic, or reason, it's a slanty eyed soulless ant, and only one thing can fix that.
>>
>>129905418
Who cares? Fuck that faggot.
>Hurr Durr I'm going to commit crime in a communist country because my education system failed to teach me about horrors of communism.
>>
>>129905418
>>129907203

This, for the most part. The US didn't give them anything, but North Korea knows the shit will hit the fan if an American dies in their custody. It would be the pretext for full scale invasion, which the Norks don't really want. We already have a justifiable cause to attack, but everyone is afraid to actually pull the trigger.
>>
>>129908076
funny that you say that.
In the west, it's totally fine to burn people alive, when they still a bit of gas.

See Afghanistan. commited by North Atlantic Terrorist Organization.

It's rather
>muh I'm totally degenerate 'muritard.
>let's steal stuff
>What? I'm American, why is stealing not okay?

To be fair, when the US regime attacks other countries and steals stuff, it's fine. So how should he have known that it's not ok in that case.
>>
>>129908819
What? If I'm understanding what you wrote. Simple, he's not the fucking state or did he have the blessing of the state to be faggot.
>>
>>129905418
>North Korea released the vegetable. What did the US give in return?

Dennis Rodman coaching their national apehoop team
>>
>>129909382
That's my point, fag.
He's a useless degenerate. Just like most muri-tards.
>>
>>129909742
I love how Germany the birth place of Marx and, other commie post modernists has the nerve to call burgers degenerate.
>>
Released on Trump's initiative. What mental gymnastics will liberals display now? He'll be called an imperialist fascist for interfering in another country's business?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.