[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kamala Harris is Chinese spy, possibel genetic engineered manchurian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Kamala Harris Chinese Spy.png (460KB, 597x319px) Image search: [Google]
Kamala Harris Chinese Spy.png
460KB, 597x319px
So looking for more info on this subject. Some anon posted last night a ground breaking thread, exposing Kamala Harris as a Chinese Trojan horse spy to get the Chinese peoples liberation armies foot in the door directly to the White House. It was also revealed that a mojority of chinese foreign college students in American are actually agents collecting intelligence to send back to china. So ive done a little digging myself and it turns out that Kamala Harris may actually be genetically engineered specifically to get her into the white house as a mixed woman. She has been an active agent for over 15 years, but her programming goes back all the way to her young child hood.

Pic very related....girl on the right is Wu Ching Lee, head of China's notorious "Group X" the elite all female spy squadron, and the girl in the middle is Daiu ChangChang, the current leader of "Women of the Revolution" group in Beijing, the group was originally famous for seducing imperial guards during the second chinese civil war, which allowed the communists to walk into the Forbidden City unchallenged
>>
>>129899659
proof?
>>
I didn't know who she was but she acted like a complete retard last week. Keep it coming senpai fuck Chinese students they're subhuman.
>>
>>129899803
we are gonna start making this a a daily
/KH\ General thread to gather evidence and in one spot, this is huge, it all makes sense that she all of a sudden is becoming to popular and they are calling her the next obama
>>
>>129900132
i don't doubt she's working with china but what is this "digging" you did
>>
>>129899987
yes, this is the real bombshell that is about to break into the mainstream, there is literally thousands of chinese agents in our country masquerading as innocent students, they are taking advantage of our education system while draining our resources, gathering intel and sabotaging non-chinese who are just trying to get an education
>>
>>129900609
>they are taking advantage of our education system while draining our resources, gathering intel and sabotaging non-chinese who are just trying to get an education
I think it's going to be impossible to prove they're anything but spoiled children but I like the idea they won't be allowed here.
>>
>>129899659
I think she is hot. I'll vote for her. Hope that she runs.
>>
>>129901521
fuck off
>>
>>129899659
mild interest bump
>>
>>129901510

just kidnap and torture each one in your city systematically until they spill the rice
>>
This is /x/ now? Jesus.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.