[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i stop feeling bad for opression of people that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_8544.jpg (85KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8544.jpg
85KB, 640x638px
How can i stop feeling bad for opression of people that i don't belong to?
>>
>>129893897

What was she eating?
>>
>>129894584
her last meal
>>
File: 1497313761484.jpg (15KB, 320x232px) Image search: [Google]
1497313761484.jpg
15KB, 320x232px
>>129893897
Oppression does not equate to righteous.
>>
>>129894584
ghost cock
>>
>>129894938
I hope
>>
>>129893897

You realize that everyone suffers?
>>
>>129894938
>>129895207
She died waiting for her food
>>
>>129893897
There is no "oppression", only weakness.
>>
>>129893897
Think about where you would be if the tables were turned. Equality is a meme, if you are not first, you are last
>>
>>129893897
It's easy to feel sorry when you live in a suburb surrounded by white people. You have everything you need and more. You will definitely stop feeling sorry for the oppression of other people when you don't live comfortably anymore. Do you think you're gonna give a shit when there's no more water or food? Your emotions and weakness are basically a symptom of having too much free time.
>>
>>129895393
What is that picture?
What's he holding???
>>
The most genuine person is someone who can feel compassion for someone who who is worse off than yourself. If you are truly saddened by their plight, you can donate or volunteer in some way. Unfortunately no amount of charity or donations will ever completely solve the problem, but it does help. Plus its some good karma, makes you feel better as a person and a human being. I always give blood when i can, although i will probably never meet the person that i will save, it makes me feel amazing that i was a part of helping save a life.

While i feel bad for people in the middle east or africa, they arent my countrymen. There is a heap of trouble in my own country i would like to help out with.
>>
>>129895782
the jews lie about being made into soap and lampshades in the holohoax
>>
>>129895782
Lampshades soap and a wooden, not airtight door to the (((gas chamber)))
>>
File: james_gandolfini-300x200_0.jpg (5KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
james_gandolfini-300x200_0.jpg
5KB, 300x200px
Imagine taking a seat at a restaurant not knowing that It will be your final seat, and these will be your final moments. Fuck.
>>
>>129897237
DON'T STOP-
>>
>>129897237
What do you think she ordered?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.