[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Close to 7.5 billion humans on this planet. https://www.cen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1442542583910.gif (150KB, 600x759px) Image search: [Google]
1442542583910.gif
150KB, 600x759px
Close to 7.5 billion humans on this planet.

https://www.census.gov/popclock/

How long until we have a major depopulation event?
>>
File: 1452694348131.png (384KB, 642x607px) Image search: [Google]
1452694348131.png
384KB, 642x607px
>>129881410

Soon.
>>
>Imblyign it's not gradually happening as we speak
>>
File: 5543795.jpg (17KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
5543795.jpg
17KB, 405x405px
>>
>>129881686

Nah, there will be a huge mass extinction.

8 billion people, that's alot of fucking annoying humans. More than ever in recorded history.

A sudden and rapid uncontrollable plague will snuff out >50% of the population, before we can do anything about it.
>>
>populations rising
>only in shitskin countries

im so fucking glad we're full
>>
>>129881410
you are seeing it now, the government is covering up how many people are dying from cancer and endocrine related illnesses
>>
Can some anon post that infograph of countries that will hit a billion people by i think it was 2050?, There was like 8 random African countries in there, shit was terrifying.
>>
>>129882571
You've peaked my curiosity.
>>
>>129881410
We need one. Best answer is that we take it into our own hands and start with China then India.
>>
>>129881410
Learn how population growth works. Basically, during depressions or dark ages or whatever when most kids die, parents have around 9-10 kids, most of the time only 1 or 2 making it to adulthood. During an industrial revolution, parents keep having 9-10 kids but suddenly all of them are surviving due to an abundance of things like medicine, clothes etc. At this point we get a huge baby boom and from then on parents start to have less and less kids and the population stabilises to what we have now in the west. Over-population is only an issue in third world countries that haven't had their own industrial revolution yet and a majority are living in poverty conditions. You'll notice the countries with the highest populations per area also have the lowest life expectancy.

The earth will likely NEVER even reach 12 billion people and will most probably begin to slow down and probably eventually settle at even less than what it is now.
>>
>>129882227
>compensating refugees
lmao australia is cucked af
>>
>>129883815
I hate how you libertarians are always optimistic about how "the invisible hand" will solve everything.
Yeah, it will ultimately, but it will be fucking painful. The world, and Africa especially, is heading towards disaster of cataclysmic proportions.
>>
>>129883815
It has nothing to do with life standards. The population growth becomes low after women enter the workforce. When women are expected to study their 20s, work, find a man first in their 30s, they simply don't have the time left and energy for more than 1-2 kids. This is why muslim population growth keeps being high. Women are not wanted to work. What is the purpose of a woman that doesn't work? To make babies. Muslims immigrants with European living standards keep having a crowd a offspring because they don't want their women to work.

Population growth won't stop for so long we have muslims in this world.
>>
I hope America would agitate SK more so we can have a nuclear war.
>>
>>129884944
shit i meant NK
>>
>>129881410
My bet is weaponized prion in the third world. Screencap this
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.