[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There needs to be built a decentralised /pol/ built on the ethereum

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (201KB, 550x759px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
201KB, 550x759px
There needs to be built a decentralised /pol/ built on the ethereum network with its own token. The token shall be named aryan, just to trigger kikes.
>>
If you don't circumcise your son you're telling God to fuck off
>>
>>129882131
... You do know that there's no link between circumcision and christianity, right?

I mean, the fact that it's a (((trick))) is a meme of course, but it has nothing to do with Christianity and never did. It's just an outdated disability-inducing practice that happened to be introduced in America. Kind of like lobotomy, but obviously not as harmful.
>>
>>129882131
Have you seen the state of the planet? Good fucked off like a thousand years ago
>>
>>129882131
t. Guy with mutilated dick
>>
>>129882131
The imaginary God can fuck off. Enough of this religious garbage.
>>
>>129883042
It was introduced in England, Canada, America. Australia, New Zealand you dumb euro homo.
Yes it has everything to do with Christianity

Leviticus 12:3
And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised.

And I know what you're going to say "DURRR PAUL ABOLOSHED IT XD" no that's false

Matthew 5:18-19
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

NOT
ONE
JOT
UNTIL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS
IF YOU TEACH AGAINST THIS YOU WILL BE CALLED LEAST IN HEAVEN
IF YOU TEACH AND DO YOU WILL BE CALLED GREAT
>>
>>129883188
I'm uncircumcised
>>129883473
I agree, thankfully I believe the God of the bible who isn't imaginary
>>
Galatians 5:2
Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.

Here Paul says if you're circumcised you won't be saved, the Kikes tried to deceive and say you MUST be circumcised to be saved. Well no God only said circumcise on the 8th day, what if you're 25 and convert? God didn't make any commandment for that

1 Corinthians 7:18-20
Is any man called being circumcised? let him not become uncircumcised. Is any called in uncircumcision? let him not be circumcised.
Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.
Let every man abide in the same calling wherein he was called.

Keep the commandments of God, circumcise your son on the 8th day
>>
>>129883620
Why are you bringing up the Bible? The fact does it have to do with Christianity?

Christianity is just the European religion. The monotheistic evolution of Roman theology.
>>
>>129884095
The bible is Gods word, I don't care about church teachings, the commandments of God come before the doctrine of man. The church lies and deceives trying to control the sheep and populace, Constantine used the church as a political tool inventing lies that exist in the church doctrine to this day.
>>
>>129884293
Are you Druze or whatever it's called? Well, feel free to practice whatever your religion teaches, but most people on this board are Christians.
>>
>>129884646
I believe the literal interpretation of the bible
>>
>tfw I wanted to talk about decentralisation but all /pol/ cares about is dick
>>
>>129885093
Don't post a picture more interesting than the topic.
>>
>>129885052
I've heard of the bible. It's that thing Muslims and Jews read, right? I'm kind of curious, should I bother with it?
>>
>>129885365
Muslims don't believe the bible, the Koran says god gave the Torah and gospel but they believe God's incorruptable words were corrupted, kikes only read the Torah.
If you want to be saved, read the bible
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.