[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>UK news full of big fire >US news full of congressman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: Poochie+Died.jpg (15KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
Poochie+Died.jpg
15KB, 500x319px
>UK news full of big fire
>US news full of congressman shooting

You're smarter than this, /pol/, what news story are we currently being distracted from right now?
>>
BUMP because you need to THINK
>>
File: 1496249410228.jpg (69KB, 800x742px)
1496249410228.jpg
69KB, 800x742px
the shooting is to distract you from the fire because the fire casts fresh doubt in people minds concerning 9/11
>>
I'm following the Finnish cabinet/parliamentary crisis, but nobody cares about that
>>
>>129874450
THIS
JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS
>>
that there is a growing axis between some of the Gulf countries, like Saudi Arabia and the UAE, and Israel
>>
File: IMG_4011.jpg (1MB, 2848x2446px)
IMG_4011.jpg
1MB, 2848x2446px
Sheldon Adelson is working with far right extremist in the Middle East
>>
File: vrill1a.jpg (45KB, 650x462px)
vrill1a.jpg
45KB, 650x462px
>>129871219
The disclosure of cloning facilities and vrill parasitical creatures.
>>
File: Parasite.jpg (57KB, 480x480px)
Parasite.jpg
57KB, 480x480px
>>
>>129877703
To what endgame? His final showdown with Soros?
>>
File: DBGYNu6XcAAqUeH.jpg (33KB, 750x563px)
DBGYNu6XcAAqUeH.jpg
33KB, 750x563px
>>129871219

The fucking nothing of the Comey/Sessions testomony.

After all this everyone will go back to "HEY, 'MEMBER RUSSIA? I 'MEMBER RUSSIA" and they can proceed with impeachment, skipping over that whole "evidence" thing.
>>
>>129877830
I think (speculating) that he's working a back channel for Trump. Trump had always said he would farm out work and I think Adelson and his think tank have been his backchannel (and source of intelligence) to Israel and the UAE.
>>
>>129871219

Dems losing more seats/governorships and getting BTFO. I bet they were hoping this dude would nail a couple of those congressman so they could fill their seats.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.