[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America hate thread! > Fat burgers > Economy is a joke

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: shartinmart.jpg (30KB, 360x450px) Image search: [Google]
shartinmart.jpg
30KB, 360x450px
America hate thread!

> Fat burgers
> Economy is a joke
> They even shoot politicians
> Muh gun freedom
> Huge nigger investation problem
> Boston is a wasteland
> Medical costs are making thousands of people bankrupt
> Most obese country in the Western world
> Highest documented incarceration rate in the world

Still claims to be the best country in the world.
>>
>>129870488
Boston is shitty but why name Boston as a wasteland when there are so many other dumps in the USA?
>>
File: 1495406828916.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495406828916.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
Funny, coming from one of the tiniest EU countries...waffling on about other countries whilst being completely irrelevant in just about every field.

Whats the latest thing the Dutch have done besides being unable to form a working government, and letting uneducated third world kankermarokanen in?
>>
>>129870488
>> Fat burgers
Some fat in the ground beef makes for good burger.. you want fat in a burger

>> Economy is a joke
HELLO.. last time I checked it was #1 economy in the world

>> They even shoot politicians
Happens in every country.. often in other places they use knives (just as deadly)

>> Muh gun freedom
What is wrong with that? Guns keep us free and give us power.

>> Huge nigger investation problem
Only in certain urban areas like Chicago.. outside of those places blacks rarely seen

>> Boston is a wasteland
Can't speak for Boston.. all I know is the Boston accent sucks

>> Medical costs are making thousands of people bankrupt
These were people that did not save enough money.. it is their fault that they were poor savers.

>> Most obese country in the Western world
There are some statistics that refute this. Even if so, it is a sign of our material success and wealth.

>> Highest documented incarceration rate in the world
What is wrong with this? It is important to keep the riff-raff off the streets to ensure a safe society for law abiders.
>>
File: chubby_monkey2.jpg (105KB, 634x845px) Image search: [Google]
chubby_monkey2.jpg
105KB, 634x845px
>>129870488
Americans bring nothing to this board but stale memes, unexceptional wit and their desperate attempt at cozying up to the Australians, solely because of their well-acknowledged status as humorous shitposters that makes them stand a peg above the rest (lol).

If I have ever seen a dichotomy between quality and rubbish, it has been the comparison between European argumentation, humour and variety of opinion and the American lack thereof.

Whenever I see a thread made by a poster from the US I can already tell where I am headed, and where I will eventually end up. The amount of putrid nonsensicality, but that of predictability, makes me believe everyone who has lived, lives and will live in the States is doomed to a life no better than that of a sitcom; shallow, unambitious and overly characterised by mere caricatures of human emotion.
>>
>>129870488
he just trying to keep himself from being
raped at walmart
>>
Boston is an amazing place to live. Best city in the country.
>>
>>129870488
>boston is a wastland

You mean little europe?
>>
>>129872788

Hello, UK
>>
File: america-fitness-s.jpg (136KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
america-fitness-s.jpg
136KB, 800x536px
>>129871879
At least we are not fat.
>>
File: fattrump.jpg (33KB, 306x513px) Image search: [Google]
fattrump.jpg
33KB, 306x513px
Even your (so called) President is fat.
Look at that lard - ass. What a disgusting garbage bin.
>>
File: diplomaticfail.jpg (52KB, 395x610px) Image search: [Google]
diplomaticfail.jpg
52KB, 395x610px
Even Hillary is a huge fat-ass. Goddamn, everybody in power or used to be in power is a huge fat fuck.
>>
>>129872788
*tips fedora*
>>
>>129874647

>so unbelievably stupid has never heard of President Obama
>>
Boston isn't even close to being a wasteland. You're thinking of Detroit, idiot.
>>
America is great
>>
>>129875363
Skinny fat
>>
>>129872915
>>129875419
Pff please as if there's something great about Boston.
>>
>>129871515
I live in Boston, I don't like it either, but it is weird you singled us out specifically ...
>>
>>129875419
Most of your cities honestly look like shit. Hard to tell the difference.
>>
Boston sucks, but there's way fucking worse
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.