[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are militias in the US just honeypots? I want to hang out with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: JoinAMilitia.jpg (31KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
JoinAMilitia.jpg
31KB, 620x400px
Are militias in the US just honeypots? I want to hang out with exmilitary killers because they're more relatable than liberals.
>>
File: 5543534777.jpg (17KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
5543534777.jpg
17KB, 405x405px
>>
>>129867813
if you want to you need to call someone, just use google. try and keep shit off your computer, a lot of the times militias turn into other things, so a lot of militias get investigated and have members that are working with the government
>>
>>129868054
make sure you get to know a lot of the people in your group, and i mean really well. you should be comfortable enough to bring your family around them,
>>
I don't think I can interact with liberals any longer as they're the most whiny and tiresome people to be around. Every time I find myself in a group of them, I can't help but think I've stumbled into a Reddit meetup. They're incredibly awkward and beyond cringe-inducing.
>>
>>129868184
you SHOULD just join one, so that if the communists ever do get handsy you'll be trained and in the right spot to get into action.
>>
>>129868046
What is this supposed to mean?

>>129868054
There's nothing illegal about them per se though.
>>
>>129868398
Exactly.
>>
>>129868475
our country is founded on this shit
they will never be illegal.

sometimes they turn into extremist groups,
>>
>>129867813
Your underestimating how insufferable these people are.
>>
>>129867813
>honeypots
If some random militia member starts hanging around you a lot and trying to give you free pressure cookers along with a FBI pamphlet entitled "10 Fast and Easy Ways to make a Pressure Cooker Bomb" be very afraid.
>>
>>129868764
Do you have personal experience?
>>
>>129867813
>wants to hang out with ex military
>thinks you will find em in militias

Im a combat vet andI live in montana, 0 (militia central) militias are:
1: army truck drivers and airforce desk jockeys who deeply regret not being combat arms job field.
2: fadd retards who were barred from military service for weight or assorted health issues, or mental instability/deficiency who always wanted to dress up and play GI joe for realzies but werent allowed to
3: pudgy middle aged guys who are going through midlife crisis and are desperatley trying to relive their prime years which they desperatley wish they hadnt wasted on mundane jobs and ugly wives they knocked up and married too early.

Its basically all military LARPing except the aforementioned mental deficients occaisionally shoot it out with a cop because screaming "AM I BEIN DUHTAINED!" at his face when pulled over for speeding didnt make him go away.
>>
>>129868764
Are they? Good ol' boys are great to hang out with in my experience even if I'm not like that myself.

At least if they get triggered it's for legitimate reasons. They know about real drama, not the theatrical kind.
>>
>>129869218
Addendum: you will me l9ts and lots of "vets" in them. The sort with over the top stories of slaughtering dozens of gooks with nothing but a can opener and a broom stick in 'nam, or some kind of delta-ranger-seal space shuttle door gunner during the bullshit in somalia.

99% of the time they either never served, or were some cook or diesel mech who never left stateside. You will NEVER get them to provide you with a DD-214 or any other documentation though, because like I said. Theyre posers, not even good ones, theyre the sort of posers who will claim 15 to 25 years of service but dont even know basic rank structure or the difference between branches.

You might even notice their stories beginning to sound familiar and suddenly realise theyre quoting movies like black ha0wk down or full metal jacket.
>>
>>129869218
Yeah, I want to avoid LARPing if at all possible. I can't get into that kind of shit no matter what the theme is.

Hanging out with the cowboys would be wild, but I guess I'd have to find dangerous situations to meet people like that.
>>
>>129869700
A lot of the exmilitary guys I meet in bars and stuff always say they were special forces. One guy I met said he was CIA but was kicked out for being too religious.

I don't know why people lie like that. I wouldn't lie about what I did. It feels weird to me to make up tall tales about myself. I don't care about appearing macho or anything either though. It seems like to find people who actually do the real shit, you have to meet them while they're doing it.
>>
File: 3.jpg (44KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
44KB, 852x480px
they are safe and trustworthy

follow your heart

chase your dreams
>>
>>129870013
Military vets primarily hang out with eachother, If I or any of my small group of afghan grunts I go shooting or have a beer with were to bring a civ it would kinda be like bringing your girl to poker night. Like not the end of the world but definiteley adding a 3rd wheel to the social outing.
>>129870642
Yeah, me either. I was infantry, I did regular infantry shit, got to shoot some stuff, blew up a few houses.

I meet guys who were very clearly cooks or something larping as spooks and operators. You.... can just tell. Its cringe worthy. Combat vets got a 6th sense for eachother. Kinda like when a 14 year old newfag tries to claim hes been shitposting since 2007. You can just tell he's full of shit.

Worst is the guys who got kicked out for misbehavior or failed out of training, but theyre super hooah oohrah despite only serving 4 months before getting kicked out.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.