[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>More and more people get triggered by the word "NIGGER"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 1322530685563.jpg (23KB, 279x440px) Image search: [Google]
1322530685563.jpg
23KB, 279x440px
>More and more people get triggered by the word "NIGGER" on 4chan
>on 4chan
>4chan
>>
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
it's fucking ridiculous, even on /b/ people get triggered
>>
>>129863812
>4chan is my secret nazi club
>Pls no liberal or diverging opinions
Kuk
>>
>>129864097
Let me guess. Summer fag?
>>
Boy howdy i sure hate niggers!
>>
>>129863812
This is a joke right?
>>
>>129864214
>Kekistani asking others if they're summer fags

quite impressive you knew about that
>>
>>129863812
Evidence? I haven't seen this. I hate niggers by the way and I really hate any niggers or niggerlovers that get triggered by the word nigger and try to shut down my right to say it. So with that said. FUCK NIGGERS.
>>
File: 1445658458237.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445658458237.png
602KB, 963x720px
>>129864451
You tell me. Since when is the word nigger offensive?

Is "fag" going to be the next trigger word?
>>
>>129863812

It's always been this way, outside of /pol/ and /b/ at least.
>>
Im against calling people nigger, cunt, bitch etc. But Im also against saying n-word, c-word, b-word etc. Once they make you not talk about certain words is the day you lose free speach. We are talking about word nigger. We are not talking about calling somebody a nigger, but simply talking about the word. And you are not allowed to do that.
>>
>>129865093

Shut-up, nigger-cunt-bitch
>>
>>129863812
Don't forget they came from Reddit.
DESU MA NIGGA
>>
Guess I'll have to start calling them apes again.
>>
>>129864582
>I've read all about it on ED
Can't blame Fatso McCracka to act tough on the internet
>>
>>129865093
>>129865192
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
>>
What's a nigger ?
>>
>>129863812
only niggers or nigger lovers get triggered by the word nigger.

There is literally nothing wrong with hating niggers, its a fact.
>>
Because it's sooooo fucking edgy to say the N-word. It's just stupid, you guys act like beavis and butthead. "HEHEHE look at me I said a bad word"
>>
No one is triggered. Its just dumb and adds nothing to the conversation. We could add in lots of "poopy" "pee pee" and other childish garbage. It would be equally dumb.
>>
File: -Sage-.jpg (5KB, 180x169px) Image search: [Google]
-Sage-.jpg
5KB, 180x169px
>>129863812
quality thread you got here nigger, be a real shame if I....dindn't bump it
>>
File: ayylmao.png (197KB, 848x942px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.png
197KB, 848x942px
>>129866033

ayy u mad white boi?
>>
>>129863812
People need to take this website less seriously.
I was on /v/ earlier, and at the slightest mention of anything political related, they freak out.
ESPECIALLY IF YOU SAY NIGGER.
Saying anything that could be deemed WAYCIST is now just "another board trying to be like /pol/

HATE US CAUSE THEY ANUS
>>
>>129863812
This place is getting more fucked by the day, some fags even on /gif/ post niggers even if the thread rules state no niggers, fucking cucks, can't even fap without seeing fucking niggers.
>>
>>129863812
>A bunch of man-children who get off by using hate speech on 4chan because anywhere else they would lose their job
>>
>>129868040
>A bunch of faggots getting triggered by words that are typed by other faggots on an anonymous Nazi anime forum run by a gook kike
>>
>>129868040
nice bait plebbit
>>
>>129863812
The progressive term is google.

Get with the times
>>
>>129868040
>being mad at the internet hate machine

GET OFF MY BOARD NORMIE REEEEEEEE
>>
[spoiler]PEANUT BUTTER[/spoiler]
>>
I even used the word "nigga" in the context of homie, and I got unironically called a racist by an anon on a blue board.
>>
>>129865853
>saying the word nigger on a sardinian sheep-shagging forum makes you a nazi
Fuck off cocksucker nigger cunt faggot Hans, freedom of speech is beautiful
>>
>>129863812
Nigger.
>>
When did this site get ovecrowded with so many pussies? We need some gore threads.
>>
>>129863812
I'm actually black and I don't even see the problem with saying it.
>>
>>129863812
It's pretty shit. /sp/ was the best board by a fucking longshot until late 2012 or so, and then it got an influx of people from Reddit who cry if you use any racial slurs.
When the Kaepernick shit happened it was very easy to tell who was old /sp/ (they hated him) and who was nu-/sp/ (m-muh based half-Arab raised by wealthy whites pretending to be black).

Damn shame it's happening on /pol/ now too.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.