[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no Jewish conspiracy There is only islamic conspiracy,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1479865842297.jpg (59KB, 706x664px) Image search: [Google]
1479865842297.jpg
59KB, 706x664px
There is no Jewish conspiracy
There is only islamic conspiracy, and part of it to convince you that Jews really want to control the world while they are the only one who are really doing that

The ugly truth is that true muslims from simple uneucated shitheads to those with PhDs from MIT want to exterminate the entire human civilization and make the world as one Ummah. The even more uglier truth is that everyone else don't recognize or don't want to recognize there is a war against them even those who are in the top ranks of intelligence services of the major countries.

Muslims exploit freedom to kill freedom. They use democracy to kill democracy. Their goal is clear and make the entire world muslim as promised by their god. I am not a far right idiot and I don't believe in conspiracy theories. BUT this is real. The danger is real.
>>
>>129861184
white>>>jew>muslim
>>
File: really makes you think.png (282KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.png
282KB, 491x491px
>>129861184
>>
File: IMG_1339.jpg (227KB, 873x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1339.jpg
227KB, 873x1024px
Read Culture of Critique
>>
>>129861480
You know there are plenty of Jews who don't want mass immigration right ?

My main problem is with Muslims, they're whole culture is incompatible with democracy, and no one has the courage to call it out.
>>
>>129861272
Chosen = +\inf
Goy = 0.
>>
File: annoyed.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>>129861745
http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/peace-and-prosperity/2016/june/22/israeli-intel-chief-we-don-t-want-isis-defeated-in-syria/

Nigger please go back to plebbit
>>
>>129861745
Democracy is shit

And we won't change our culture just for some shitty poltical ideology that is the reason why the whole world is divided
>>
>>129861184
The kikes and muzzies are trying to whipe out everyone that isn't them
>>
>>129861184
The real redpill is that Jews, Catholics and Muslims are all the same.
>>
File: IMG_7816.jpg (289KB, 1557x984px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7816.jpg
289KB, 1557x984px
>>129862630
>>129861184

Ba'athism is the final red pill.
>>
Not really, most Muslims are incredibly useful braindead half-niggers who kill each other by hundreds every day unwillingly advancing the Greater Israel. Many of your countries are already burning in civil wars and merchants are still rubbing their hands in joy.
ISIS NEVER ONCE KILLED A SINGLE IDF SOLDIER! Compare that to Hezbollah for example, and you'll see who are real Muslims here. Sunnis are done, kikes ultimately control them. There is no chance that Sunnis conquer the world, and Shias and Sufis don't even want that.
>>
>>129864063
ISIS is fucking Mossad. Why do you think everyone freaked out when Trump accidentally revealed Israel had "infiltrated" ISIS? They didn't infililtrate it they were inside it from day one.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.