[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that 90% of taxes gets wasted on meaningless shit.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1460396036114.png (73KB, 266x274px) Image search: [Google]
1460396036114.png
73KB, 266x274px
Daily reminder that 90% of taxes gets wasted on meaningless shit. Daily reminder that you are a money slave, that you are threatened at gun point to turn over money you have earned with hardwork, only for it to get thrown in the trash. 50% of your work is for other people that has tricked the world into believing that they are needed.
>>
>>129859658
you have more freedom than you think
>>
>>129859658
Well, perhaps 90% of *your* taxes
>>
>>129859658
Agreed 100%

I'm sick of being a slave while others are free and the fucking piece of shit government takes my earned money and gives it to these worthless leeches.
>>
>>129859658
>Daily reminder that 90% of taxes gets wasted on meaningless shit.

Huge % of all energy in any engine and generator is wasted into friction and heat.
>So, do you have a more efficient way?
Sure!
>Could you show us?
What? You just have to believe me and it'll magically appear of thin air!
>>
>>129860216
create value
>>
>>129860261
How about you dont spend taxes on useless shit then? Shit analogy btw.
>>
>>129860314
Everything has flaws and imperfections. Pointing out flaws and imperfections isn't a reason to abandon a thing.

A more efficient thing is.

So please, point out a working taxless society, or prove that your blueprint of such society would work and be more efficient.
>>
>>129860998
I'm not advocating for anarchy, you fucking spastic. Just because I say 90% of taxes are useless doesn't mean I want no government, do you only think in strawmen or what?

Small government is the optimal form of government. Just a military for defensive purposes and a court-system. A 1% income tax could finance both, everything else is superfluous
>>
>>129861655
>Small government is the optimal form of government

This is obviously wrong. There are no small governments, the domineering states aren't the smallest, the worldwide trend is towards the increase.
>>
>>129859658
nigga, you pay the highest taxes of all countries
>>
>>129860307
Great post you gay nigger
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.