[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the consequences of this? If it was done by Right Wing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 7360.jpg (53KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
7360.jpg
53KB, 620x372px
What are the consequences of this?
If it was done by Right Wing Death Squads, will this spark an international holy war?
Can we expect Muslims to go absolutely apeshit if it was intention?
>>
>>129850770
Please just stop shitting out those threads. It's a fire. Big news. Take it to /bant/ or /news/ but not here. This shit isn't even political. Gtfo.
>>
>>129850958
It could absolutely be politically motivated and it's going to send a political shockwave throughout the media about Europe's treatment of these "poor peaceful Muslims."
>>
>>129850770
Muslims go more apeshit than they already do over cartoons and every other little thing?
>>
>>129851074
Or it could be an accident or some gang revenge shit gone wrong. Who would do this sort of shit?
>>
Is there any evidence that it was even intentional? And if so, that they motive was anti-muslim? After all, white people live in apartment buildings too.
>>
>>129851343
/pol/lacks.
>>
>>129851443
Would they have the guts and the intellect to set fire like this at some precise point of the building so much of it went up in flames?
>>
>>129850770

It is nowhere near the barbecue in Rostock... it does not matter
>>
>>129850770

It is nowhere near the barbecue in Rostock... it does not matter
>>
>>129850958
>/pol/ is not for news

Read the sticky faggot
>>
>>129852222
Okay, let me shit out a thread about my local 93-year-old pedo raping kids.Next up is Kim Kardashian's new black cock
>>
>>129850770
SJWs will start claiming it's white supremacy & POC refugees should be housed in posh parts of London now not shitty commie blocks.
>>
>>129852222
Fore this is a Quadarous Dictatum
>>
>>129850770
They can't go much more apeshit. They would respect the brutality and become more cautious, if that turned out to be the case. That's why they hardly do shit in Eastern Europe.
>>
>>129850770
I dunno man, but I'm thinking the terrorists are gonna start setting fire to tall buildings now, since this proves what a high death-toll you can achieve with just a jerry can and a packet of matches.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.