[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://m.dw.com/en/the-true-cost-of -germanys-cheap-food/a-3

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Aldi-Hyde.jpg (256KB, 1600x1067px)
Aldi-Hyde.jpg
256KB, 1600x1067px
http://m.dw.com/en/the-true-cost-of-germanys-cheap-food/a-38976477

German goys must pay more for food because of (((climate change)))
>>
>>129849946
It's true that our food is relatively cheap.
However this was one of the reasons why people haven't gotten mad over the inflation: It did not hit them, so it was basically non-existent for the average Hans.

Taxing food would be political suicide at the moment.
>>
>>129850267
Shit doesn't get "taxed" more or less anymore. Sure they're doing their usual creep every year, but that's negligible to the:

> economic crisis
> refugee crisis
> climate crisis

They just announce a "crisis", all goys from non-shithole countries are supposed to pay up, and then all of a sudden the wealth gap gets a fucking lot wider. Every single time it goes like this now. Jews are getting way too cheeky.
>>
>>129850267
Just got back from Germany a few days ago. While the food is fairly cheap, everything else is higher priced. It was like 6 euro for a 10 minute bus ride, in the US you can get an all day pass for 3 dollars.

Also eating at restaurants was hella expensive. 2 euro for a .25ml glass of water? Really?
>>
>>129849946
Did jew even read the article?!
Green party is demanding this but nobody gives a fuck what those hippies say. Food prices will stay the same, or food discounters would riot. Politicians cannot allow themselves to make food more expensive because they would lose voters in September's election.
>>
>>129850267
>Taxing food would be political suicide at the moment.
We also thought that taking refugees would be political suicide. But now goymoney is United against trump so goys have to pay to save the earth.
>>
>>129849946
AND THIS IS WHY YOU DO NOT SHIT OUT 50 KIDS YOU CANNOT FEED!

IT IS WHY YOUR GOVEERNMENTS DISINCENTIVISE ANCHOR BABIES AND SHITTING OUT CHILDREN FOR THE GIBS!

IT IS WHY YOU SET UP BORDERS AND SUGGEST STABLE POPULATIONS LIKE THE "ATOMIC FAMILY" UNIT.

FFS WE HAD IT ALL WORKED OUT BEFORE (((THEY))) FUCKED AROUND WITH IT ALL
>>
>>129852040
>AND THIS IS WHY YOU DO NOT SHIT OUT 50 KIDS YOU CANNOT FEED!

>stop having white babies
PSYOP Jew detected. Kill yourself.
>>
>>129849946
I tasted vomit in my mouth just reading that article. What the fuck? Animal rights? Plastic packaging? Has the entire world gone mad? The average German household gets by on less than half the budget that an average Italian or Greek one has. Not enough that our drinking water had to be privatised, now they're trying to starve us out.

I'm at the end of my wits. Any Americans reading this: Can you maybe go "muh heritage" on Trump until he liberates us or something? Please? There's only so many of us who know about this white genocide stuff, and reaching out is dangerous as fuck.
>>
>>129856699
stupid
>>
File: 1494960292108.jpg (16KB, 394x297px) Image search: [Google]
1494960292108.jpg
16KB, 394x297px
>>129849946
Brilliant idea. Because food isn't already expansive enough here. Oh no. No. Not in germany. Germany has to make everything even more expansive than it already is because germany has to fucking single handedly save the world again.

I don't give a fuck about climate. I don't give a fuck about africa. I don't give a fuck about the middle east. Fuck off already. Sick and tired of this messiah complex of our dumbfuckass useless politicians reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Care about your own people first just for ONE TIME, fucks sake.
>>
File: 162.png (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
162.png
28KB, 200x200px
>>129849946
This is a good thing. It will make the poor people work harder if they want to eat. No more lazy gibsmedats.
>>
Remember when Lidl tried to establish itself here. Sure it was cheap, but the quality was awful. In the end only niggers went there to get cheap rice. They gave up in a couple of years.
>>
>>129856135
its not whites shitting out kids you retard
first day on /pol/ or summat?
>>
>>129861690
Lidl is building stores in the USA right now
We have a ton of these abandoned grocery store buildings, yet Lidl insists on building its own stores. They're even tearing down stores from a chain called Bottom Dollar that went bankrupt to build new stores that look exactly the same.

I'd never hold shares in Lidl, looks like theyre complete fuckin retards with their capital
>>
>>129849946
If grocery prices werent kept artificially low then germans would start starving. Rent and taxes are insane over here and most wages havent kept up with creeping inflation or gone down.
>>
>>129850664
>quarter ml glass of water

wew
>>
>>129849946

Because 30s Germany was a wonderful time and led to great things with its food shortages.
>>
>>129862086

And products. Just cheap EU shite.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.