[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What /FTG/ is: >A daily thread where like-minded individu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 40

File: 1418056316080.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1418056316080.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
What /FTG/ is:
>A daily thread where like-minded individuals can talk about how to improve Western female culture
>A place where women can discuss our unique roles in society and the responsibilities that come with it
>Self-improvement tips both physical and mental
>Lite religious discussion
>Evidence that /pol/ isn't just a sausage-fest

What /FTG/ is NOT:
>Right-winged Tumblr
>Secretly feminist
>A girls-only club
>Tranny LARPers
>A safe-space
>An e-celeb thread
>Somewhere to get attention for being a woman

>THREAD THEME:
[YouTube] Grimes - Flesh without Blood/Life in the Vivid Dream (embed)

>RECOMMENDED READINGS:
https://www.gutenberg.org/files/2527/2527-h/2527-h.htm
https://barnardsvilleumc.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/ebook-lewis-c-s-the-great-divorce.pdf
http://www.cakravartin.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/Julius-Evola-Revolt-Against-the-Modern-World.pdf
http://www.catholicprimer.org/papal/theology_of_the_body.pdf
>>
FIRST FOR TOASTIE ROASTIES.
>>
Whoever told me to read the books give me a rundown of the basic takeaway I would expect from them.

I only read books I'm seriously interested in I don't have much free time to just read book after book I have other projects I work on in my free time.
>>
>>129846672
Recommended reading for female pollacks? It's surprisingly hard to find redpilled self-help books directed at women.
>>
>>129847095
>>
>Evidence that /pol/ isn't just a sausage-fest

Looks like it is. Hello, fellow femanon here you are all beta males and unemployed NEETS and it's pathetic.
This is why the patriarchy must fall. Men are weak pigs.

You wonder why you get cheated on? It's because you are boring and weak. If you don't have enough to offer and keep me entertained then enjoy getting cucked. I enjoy watching them cry after I tell them what I let their best friend do to me.
>>
>>129847095
>self-help books
>redpilled
no such thing
>>
>27
>boyfriend of a year and a half; two years younger
>known him for almost a year before that
>conversation has taken a turn for the boring, wishy-washy domestic sort
>hates talking about politics suddenly (though we met through a local politics club)
>resents me for reading most everything I can get my hands on and "not paying attention to him"
>whenever I jokingly make him take that "how masculine/feminine are you" test he consistently scores more feminine than me
>needy af
>want a family and as many kids as I can pop out before 35
>feel like he's my only shot at marriage and said family before 30
>not sure if the feel of settling is legit or insecurity on my part
>constantly annoyed with irritation and dead silence when I talk about things I want to talk about or his wishy-washiness/lack of decisiveness/unwillingness to take charge

The fuck do I make a man out of my... man?

I'm fond of him, love him really, but if he's this weak in a relationship I worry about what kind of father he'll make if I have children with him. I want a traditional family, but I'm running out of time. Any advice ladies and gents?
>>
>>129847903
>>129847095
Actual self help books are not labeled 'self help'
>>
File: flash_662615_largest_crop.jpg (125KB, 1120x720px) Image search: [Google]
flash_662615_largest_crop.jpg
125KB, 1120x720px
>>129847420
Kek
>>
>>129848012
tell him directly into his face what is bothering you, ask him what is bothering him and then try to work it out
if you dont take the direct approach it will only make things harder if you want to get married
>>
>>129848012
The best you can do is sit him down and tell him point blank you are unhappy with how things are going.
If you can't talk to him about why you are unhappy and how you feel is is putting no effort at all then you only have one other option and you already know what it is.

It's honestly not your job to make a man out of him. If he can't man up, then you have to move on.
>>
>>129847095
What do you think of Jordon Peterson?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VM1UA0pCMQ
>>
>>129848012

>resents me for reading most everything I can get my hands on and "not paying attention to him"

I probably have some insight as I redpilled myself but I'd need to know more about the man. This one line is too vague. What does he actually want out of life in your estimation?
>>
>>129848012
Talk to him but time is ticking. You have no idea how long it'll take you to conceive.
>>
>>129848012
if you really want to make a man, then boost his ego. put him in situations where he can feel many. take a trip and let him take you places and boost his ego on his "good" ideas. If you go through this and he still repulses you, there's no saving it.

Hows the sex ? He fuck you hard? he ought to.
>>
>>129846672
Lets all post pictures of our boobs.. free the nipple from male oppression!
>>
>>129848865
>Hows the sex ? He fuck you hard?
retard alert
>>
>>129848012
DO NOT DATE YOUNGER MEN EVER. Dump him. Go out and get yourself a man 5 or more years older or forget being able to live out a conservative life.
>>
>>129847872

>Does something immoral and reprehensible
>blames it on someone else

Typical woman. Please kill yourself.
>>
>>129848865
>Propping a beta male up to make them self feel manly will give a woman the dominant partner that she needs

For some reason, I don't think that's going to help her. Honestly the problem is does she want to gamble finding someone else, or settle with who she has now.
Safe choice gives you security and ease of mind, but you will be left with regret and what ifs especially if you are unhappy and unfulfilled.

On the other hand if he won't or can't change and she leaves him. Now she has about 3 years to find someone new, and how much of that time is used actually getting to know someone? The risk is that she either misses her ideal window in her plan. Then she will be left with regret thinking shit maybe I should have settled or tried to work it out.

That is the problem and there is not an easy issue. You either stay on the rock you are on or you close your eyes run forward and leap hoping to land somewhere better. It's life. It's not an easy decision because sometimes you have to risk failure which is scary. Usually people asking these questions only want justification or reassurance for their decision they already made up is the right one.
>>
>>129849170
>>Does something immoral and reprehensible
>>blames it on someone else

Coming from the nazi flag. sauSAGED, gtfo sausage
>>
>>129849170
betamale keyboard warrior. I could make you cry just by laughing in your general direction.
>>
>>129849294

Gas yourself you degenerate narcissistic whore.
>>
>>129849394

See:

>>129849426

You have no power over me you dumb cunt. I'm sure that's hard to grasp, but let it soak in.
>>
Any other females (benis) in here?
>>
>>129848978
Also this. Date older men ready to settle down. Their dating pool might be wider but most of the competition will be cheap sluts/single mom's looking for a free ride.
Younger men are only good if your only goal is sex.

>>129849426
>falling for some neckbeard LARPing as a feminist whore
>>
File: 1465748256840.jpg (34KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
1465748256840.jpg
34KB, 475x475px
>start a thread for females
>thread gets filled up with beta males calling everyone whores
>>
>>129849283
This may not be popular, but the myth of thirty being the death of fertility is way way overblown. It is best to have all your kids by 35 and younger than that is better, but life spans are mostly increasing and if you are extremely healthy, this shouldn't be a big issue.

Are you good real estate? Are you decent looking, groomed, educated, have some social circle? You could find a more appropriate older traditional man who wants kids through a matchmaker or selective dating site.

Don't waste your life on younger men.

The problem here seems to be a woman who has a more 'dynamic' and masculine spirit and so naturally you have found a man who has a feminine and 'static' psyche, but what would be better yet is to find a man so dynamic that he gets you to embody the feminine to his masculine. You need a higher level of man.
>>
>>129849488
If that is so it's only because you have nothing of interest to offer me.
I bet you are unemployed or a high school drop out, You think I want to marry you and divorce you for half of your anime doll collection?
>>
>>129849546

>falling for some neckbeard LARPing as a feminist whore

Touché anon.
>>
>>129849283
if she can't stand to prop him up for one day/weekend, she has no business saying she "loves" him at all. simple as that.

No you shouldn't have to prop your man up all the time to act like a man, but it's a pretty good litmus test to see if there's even a man in there at all, trying to get out.
Show him that it feels good to be and act like a man for 1 fucking day, it is eye opening to experience it.

being a man is pretty tough, if the lady that says she loves you can't even support/boost you for a minute then what's love really for at all.
>>
>>129849546
I'm clean shaven I'll have you know.
>>
>>129849615

Funny, you've got it reversed. I would have absolutely zero interest in you because you would be a net loss and a financial responsibility I am unwilling to bear. You greatly overvalue your pussy, something I can get for a fraction of the cost of wining and dining you and putting up with your vapid bullshit from a literal whore (whom I have more respect for than you, honestly, if only because whores don't bullshit around).

Get rekt you worthless festering shitpile. You have nothing to offer ME.
>>
File: 1492654976237.jpg (204KB, 760x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492654976237.jpg
204KB, 760x1024px
Question for women: do you like dressing traditionally?

What is your favorite time period of clothing?
>>
File: 65300876.jpg (16KB, 309x451px) Image search: [Google]
65300876.jpg
16KB, 309x451px
girls on my 4chan?
nah that cant be right, girls dont exist on the internet
>>
>>129849615
Why are women such bitches, liberals, sluts, traditionals, nazis w/e. You all make fun of men. so what if he has anime doll collection ?( I think he doesn't)
Can I assume you have dildo and vibrator collections since no one would like to be with you whiny bitch?
>>
>>129849426
I can't you worthless low IQ bastard of incest, I'm immortal
>>
>>129849808
Bro you can't even handle a queen bee figmentation of imagination. Calm down.
You are getting trolled. I was in the previous thread talking about how companionship was infinitely more valuable than materialism.
>>
>>129846672

I can see this thread sucks without a Tits or GTFO rule because everyone wants to larp as a roastie for some reason. Sage until the cancer goes into recession.
>>
File: feature-bra-straps-slipping.jpg (69KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
feature-bra-straps-slipping.jpg
69KB, 900x675px
How does /FTG/ feel about bras?
>>
>>129849808
You're cute, honey. Are you dom or a bratty sub?
>>
>>129849955

I've got a .45 cal that disagrees with you

>>129850088

>I-I-I w-w-was only p-pretending to be retarded!
>>
File: 1497405028867.jpg (162KB, 900x674px) Image search: [Google]
1497405028867.jpg
162KB, 900x674px
>>129850088
Okay, so now that you're done trolling, what do you actually bring to a relationship besides the moist hole between your legs?
>>
>>129850360
What do you bring except for your probably mutilated dick and your sad overestimation of your own worth?
>>
>>129850236
stuttering like in your favorite anime? Listen up you shut in you are awkward as fuck and live in your imagination. You fantasize about women but if one even humored you and joined you in your man cave you would sit there awkwardly and have no idea what to do.

You don't even know how to handle a real woman like me. I chew betas up like you for breakfast. Enjoy your fox and grapes approach thinking you don't want me because you will never have me. Give me your dad's phone number I'll let him fuck my ass and send you a video so you can jack off alone to it in your dark room.
>>
>>129849955
>I'm immortal
>9955
wtf did kek mean by this?
>>
>>129850360
Like it would even be moist for you.
>what do you bring to a relationship

I bring myself you fucking retard. Do you even know what a relationship is?
>>
Ey yo where all da wite wimminz at
>>
File: Sheeanaandworm.jpg (19KB, 438x363px) Image search: [Google]
Sheeanaandworm.jpg
19KB, 438x363px
>>129850423
I'm proud of my circumcised dick. I enjoy how it doesn't look like a hideous sand worm from the Dune series.
>>
>>129849809
Victorian-era dresses with bustles and corsets.

>>129850103
necessary if you are well endowed, have gross tits, pregnant, or nursing. They're icky uncomfortable if you're too cheap/retarded to get fitted.
>>
>>129850452

3/10 if only because you didn't bring virginity and penis size into the troll attempt

also your skin is blemished, your hair looks like shit, you probably haven't showered in days and nobody will ever love you

all because you're a worthless cunt

Enjoy it while it lasts "sweetie" because once your looks dry up you have absolutely nothing to remotely justify that monstrous superiority complex. And that's coming from a white nationalist.
>>
>>129850103
Unhealthy
I prefer natural tits rather than whorish bullshit
>>
>>129850510
>I bring myself

Narcissism confirmed. Thanks for proving the exact point being made by the image I posted.
>>
File: ELF.png (383KB, 900x563px)
ELF.png
383KB, 900x563px
I'm bi and I'm dating exclusively boys this year.
tell me how social engineering works out for you gals.
>>
>>129850510

So in other words you bring nothing but a moist hole that you will leverage for power and dominance because you're a vapid waste of human flesh.

Got it.
>>
>>129848012
Make him start working out, and reading... slowly
>>
>>129850561
>Victorian-era
Like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
>>
Are people honestly this dumb or do they have deep seated resentment for the character I'm portraying that's blinding them?
Is this roleplay almost therapeutic?

You all know I'm a man, right? A traditionalist looking for an intelligent and loyal george foreman.
>>
>>129850814
wait why does it say george foreman when I type geroge foreman?
>>
>>129850814
>george foreman
I mean, if you need one I've got one that I haven't used since I got it as a gift. it's still on my kitchen counter so I guess it's loyal. it's just taking up space.
>>
>>129848394
>>129848423
>>129848837

>talk to him

I'm going to have to, aren't I? Lord, I suppose it's been coming; just hasn't because I haven't had the energy for a confrontation and haven't rocked the boat because of it.

Won't be trying to conceive until after marriage though.

>>129848745

The resentment stems more from... Well, I'm so busy with work and the friends (their drama and kids) I'm living with (we're not currently cohabiting; both living with roommates) that when I get home and a rare moment of peace I tend to simply take it for myself (which I tend to spend reading). As a result he feels I'm ignoring him and not paying the relationship enough attention, and I suppose he's right, since I have little interest in a relationship that's only about shallow, every day domestic things... There's no real companionship in that.

Otherwise... He's introverted, witty/funny, is pretty red pilled when he deigns to talk politics (he's a monarchist, I'm not), can be a bit've a yes man on arguments (whether that stems from an unwillingness to disagree, or a hesitance in conflict), and has a group of buddies he's recently reconnected with and has a weekly DnD guys night. He's white, average height/weight, and his parents never married (and are no longer together).

Does that... answer your question?

>>129848865

I don't think boosting or pandering to his ego will help. Or is this one of those "fake it to make it" sort of things?

>>129848978

Yeah, his age was a big red flag for me at the beginning, but I decided to give things a try anyways. And now where am I? If worse comes to worse, I suppose there's a chance of a decent guy at Church.

>>129849283

I honestly feel too old to do the blind leap thing anymore, and there's always a chance he'll change and mature as he gets older and the relationship grows more serious (towards cohabitation and marriage and children). This could very well simply be a stagnant patch I'm overthinking.

Sorry about the wait
>>
>>129849597
Ahahahahahahahahahahaaahhaahhaha
>the ideal time for women is 21, they have the healthiest offspring at that age. After 30, there's an upward exponential curve in down syndrome and other defects in the child
>>
>>129850814

Nice try. I know there are actually women that come to this particular section of everyone's favorite Japanese Sumo Wrestling Fetishist Imageboard. You really have no power here, cunt. Post tits or gtfo.
>>
Yeh.. what does FTG stand for?
>>
>>129850947
I meant to type "george foreman" but does 4chan do some kind of autorcorrect shit? I swear I typed george foreman instead.
What the fuck is going on?
>>
Just... >>129850452
fuck yes
Get rekt
>>
>>129850734

Should I do it like that one guy whose friend texted him "fatfuck" every day? "DYEL?!"

Though couples workouts and a bookclub could be really neat really.
>>
>>129850982
post your foreskin stretched into a lampshade, daddy
>>
>>129851029

White knight or retarded feminist detected. Absolutely none of that was rekt material, "sweetie." It was just your typical female "insults" which are so pathetic and uninspired as to be nothing more than mockery.
>>
>>129848012
H-hey, if you n-need someone to talk to i'm here. I will threat you like the supreme gentleman i am m'lady.
>>
>>129851018
Retard or phoneposter?
>>
>>129850971
Younger is definitely healthier but advances in technology do make that less and less relevant. The risk only rises considerably after age 35 and has a lot to do with hormone levels. Please read more recent studies.
>>
>>129851243
troll. obviously.
>>
>>129850963
>nd has a weekly DnD guys night. He's white, average height/weight, and his parents never married (and are no longer together).
Well at least he isnt a nigger.
>>
>>129846672
>What /FTG/ is NOT
>>Somewhere to get attention for being a woman

Have Female in the general title

actually kill yourself roastie
>>
>>129850963
If I was him I would want you to talk to me and let me know why you are unhappy because if he loves you he will want to make you happy. Guys CANNOT take hints. We're fucking dumb. All hints do is when you get dumped and you mull it over in your heard you think back and put it together and then think FUCK.

Good luck george foreman hope you work it out or at least give it a shot. You aren't too old but you certainly owe it to him to try to work things out first. You deserve to be happy though. Everyone does.
>>
>>129851300
who knows
>>129851251
>>129850971
Older gals have more birth defects. Proven shit. I'm going to harvest money from my mid twenties to thirty and then date a girl six or so years younger than me. I'll date a girl my age (this moment), seven years from now.
>>
>>129851154

post your comically enlarged beef flaps stretched up and over your head, babygirl
>>
Gas the kikes
>>
>>129849809
Yes, I like to wear 40s and 50s styled simplistic clothing. I like simple colors and dont really love patterns, so I tend to stick to one piece dresses with thicker straps when I can. I also like the thick cloth waist belts a lot of women used to wear then.
>>
>>129851580

Now this is one post in this thread I can agree with.
Sieg Heil!
>>
>>129851393

You're absolutely right.

Thank you (and everyone else) for all of the advice.

Though is "george foreman" a filter for something now?
>>
File: radical larry.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
radical larry.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>129851633
Did the fucking Mennonites find /pol/?
>>
>>129851426
It absolutely depends on the woman. I thought this was the case when I had my first in mid twenties. Turned out I had follicle issue that makes my ovaries actually grow healthier into my early thirties. The birth defect increase with age has to do with decreased health of egg and DNA, aging of DNA. If that is not the case in a given person, then it is not a major risk. You can also get genetic counseling. The myth of major increase of birth defects with minor age (thirty or so) is as sad as the delusion that having sex with two rather than one man stretches the vagina.

Stop spreading needless fear. You are absolutely smart to prefer a younger woman and invest in that but for the OP of the debate, her 27 years is not a dealbreaker. She does need to act now, but she is on the right track.
>>
>>129851426
>who knows

I fucked around posting some queen bee tier shit because of my frustration with a materialistic woman in the previous thread.
People replied so I gave them the fight they wanted. Someone called me out as and I admitted to it.
Then they tried to insult me for "pretending" to be retarded and just losing, so I gave the character mega bitch rant to decimate him.

george foreman sells a popular grill named after him. 4chan has had wordfilters in the past like duckroll / rick roll so I was fucking around pretending grill was word filtered to george foreman. obviously grill means girl not a grill you cook on.

>>129851693
for grill. It would be a good filter though wouldn't it. look up george foreman grills.
>>
>>129850103
Needed to function if wearing clothing that doesnt have some sort of cups or other built-in support. I wear a 38C, so it is worse for me. Big bust + small frame = hurting your back or just letting them sag.
Also, bra sizes in the US are messed uo compared to other countries. The bands are made way too long for no apparent reason other than tradition.
>>
>>129846672
>NOT
>Secretly feminist

All women are secretly feminist. If they're not openly feminist, that is. They're lying to you if they say otherwise, and you are stupid if you believe them.
>>
File: IMG_20170614_022803.jpg (67KB, 412x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170614_022803.jpg
67KB, 412x315px
>>129850775
I like that as it's more practical for everyday life but I can't help but love the more elaborate dresses as well.

>>129850963
Talking is fundamental and talks get harder once you start trying to conceive so hopefully you two can get through this. You really need to set aside time for him, even if it's for boring domestic stuff and you will have to put in some elbow grease and set date nights and get the juices flowing again. Slumps are normal in relationships. If you two don't have major conflicts then some awkward conversation, give, and take will get you two a long way.

If you two stick it out, get married, etc I hope yoo conceive quickly and your pregnancies are healthy. Remember to take your prenatals when you start trying.

We were lucky that it only took us 3 months but this pregnancy has been difficult and I'll just barely be 27 when my baby boy is due.

The one guy that tried to reassure you about fertility is kind of correct in the part that it's doable (definitely not ideal), but as we age pregnancies strain the body much more than they would've had we become pregnant younger.
>>
>>129850814
>or do they have deep seated resentment for the character I'm portraying
the character you're portraying activates my dominance almonds I'll give you that. if you were my woman and started talking like that you'd end up with your panties in your mouth to shut you up, face pushed into the pillows, arms pinned to the small of your back and I'd fuck you until you were too exhausted to continue being mouthy.

but like you said you're a man trolling for a george foreman so none of that applies.
>>
File: wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>129852003
>>
>>129851814
Haha, my family are actually descended from one of the founders of the free-methodist evangelical church, so you arent far off. I am not religious though, I believe, like the Nazis, thay religion shouls be used as a tool by a nationalist state to foster unity until it can be phased out.
>>
>>129850656
>this year
so you're admitting that you're not trying to find a long term monogamous relationship?

you're literally just looking for a fuck buddy to go see movies with for a few months before dumping them and going on to the next one

this is why people look at you like you're a degenerate - because you fucking are

promiscuity is shitty and has wide reaching societal consequences; don't do it, find a single partner for a long term (preferably for life), monogamous, heterosexual relationship and don't go sleeping around and fucking whoever because it's utterly shit behaviour
>>
This thread is living proof that women literally have to invade everything and shit it up to bring attention to themselves because they literally cannot live with the fact that something exists that they are not a part of

Fuck off you retarded cunts.
>>
>>129852048
I have a dom/sub kink so hard. Like a girl who will give you some fight but then succumb.
Honestly it's secretly what every woman wants is to be dominated.

They just need to be dominated by someone smart and empathetic enough who cares about them. If you are dominated by some refugee they are dumb and don't care about them so they get left in alleyways or beat up and raped instead of something consensual.

Forever alone though bro. Maybe i'll find her one day.
>>
>>129852011
What kind of men's clothing do you like?
>>
>>129852221
>muh dick posts constantly in every thread
>one female made femgeneral type thread a day
Sure, we're ruining this place.
>>
>>129852221
fuck off. this thread is great. there is zero redpilling of women on this board and the only interaction a woman gets here is tits or gtfo which is promoting degeneracy in and of itself instead of promoting the values we always bitch about women not having. it's completely counter productive. these threads are an excellent idea and I hope they continue.
>>
>>129852425
Problem is it's so off topic it's going to be shut down because there is marginally 0 politics in here.
They will say fuckoff to another board where it's hoarded with tons of faggots instead of a niche community you enjoyed here.

Then you'll think dang I missed that cool thread and then slowly forget about it and move on.
>>
>>129852349

No, go back to tumblr.

>>129852425

Faggot.
>>
>>129852549
Ive never made a tumblr account, but you sure seem bitter and entitled enough to belong there.
>>
File: happy guardsman.jpg (316KB, 711x735px) Image search: [Google]
happy guardsman.jpg
316KB, 711x735px
>>129852186
I worship the dark gods
>>
>>129852689
Link to one quality post he has made.
Protip: you can't. Filter him.
>>
>>129852288
doesn't even have to be a refugee mate. in a former friend group there were two guys that were doms as well, but they were like, they took it to an extreme of personal selfishness where they completely mentally fucked up their gfs. it's the saddest thing to see a woman get completely manipulated and destroyed by a bad dom. there's a huge difference between doming, and trying to break a woman's spirit or values.
>>
File: EdwardPaysonHart.jpg (50KB, 480x666px) Image search: [Google]
EdwardPaysonHart.jpg
50KB, 480x666px
>>129851814
>>129852186
Found the guy I am descended from. He had a lot of children, so I wouldnt be surprised if there was another /pol/ user who can trace their lineage to him.
>>
>>129852689

Because you aren't welcomed here. You were welcomed as an anonymous poster to share your opinions on whatever subject you felt prudent, but the moment you pulled out the pussy card for free attention is the moment you lost your right to post here.

Get. The. Fuck. Out.
>>
>>129852544
yeah so we need to get women in here to talk about politics.

>>129852549
mate why don't check that id and rethink calling me a faggot of all people.
>>
>>129852747

Pathetic White Knight detected.

Back to >>>/t/umblr with you
>>
>>129852544

I honestly don't think the mods will remove this, regardless of how off topic it is. The only threads I've seen moderators remove after the latest batch of janitors started working were the "intolerant" off topic sort. A women's thread on /pol/ that isn't "women hate"? The kind of people who remove "abo stories" threads will eat that shit up.
>>
File: 1495834531812.jpg (41KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495834531812.jpg
41KB, 600x800px
>>129852828
Ouch, that edge gave me a paper cut.
This a thread for female posters, I'm not exactly calling attention to myself.
>>
>>129852828
I mean to be fair man, we have dick size threads. this is a net positive. I know there's been a lot of changes what with the flags and all but just take a deep breath, it'll be fine I promise.
>>
>>129847872
TITS OR GTFO!!!
>>
>>129852754
Eh what I'm into has nothing to do with chains whips and shit though or telling people you hate them.
People just abuse that because they don't actually understand how dominance and submission work and that practice is really fucked up.

I'm talking about a man just being assertive and like some playful pushing or play biting. That hardcore shit is fucked. Hooks and chains and shit? No thanks I'm not into mutilation or psychological abuse.
>>
>>129846672
>breaking years of 4chan tradition to announce your gender
>doesn't even post tits
Fuck off cunts. Go make your own female politics board.
>>
I just want a boyfriend but I'm too introverted to make friends.
>>
File: IMG_20170614_024615.jpg (59KB, 350x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170614_024615.jpg
59KB, 350x363px
>>129852306
It doesn't "go" with the women's Victorian fashion but 1950's suits with slick back and nearly combed hair, clean shaven. No terribly silly hats or frills, just men looking like sharp men.
>>
>>129852946
>latest batch of janitors
holy shit that's what it is. the moderation got like 10 times better in the span of like a day. holy shit that's why the board feels so much better.

>muh flag threads
yeah but it's 10 times better than it was.

did we do it? did we retake the board from the antifa janitors and mods?
>>
>>129852992

>For female posters

Again, this kind of bullshit is why you are not welcomed here. Are you fucking retarded? This is a place where your stinky fuckhole has zero power or sway. Nobody gives a flying fuck about your pussy. The fact that you do not understand this and yet still insist on a "space for women" on a goddamned ANONYMOUS imageboard suggests to me that you are beyond saving.

Get the fucking fuckity fuck out you retarded cunt. I wish that edge would have slit your fucking wrists open because goddamn are you incapable of understanding what "anonymous" means.
>>
>>129853072

It might be time to start exploring some interests off your computer. If you have any, regardless of whether you've actually tried them yet, that involve groups of people who like the same thing... Go to events and classes for them; you'll increase your chances of meeting someone you'll like.

Given that it's Japan you might have to bully them into dating.
>>
>still have virginity at 27
Am I doing something wrong? I really want to have a family but I'm attracting nothing but beta males and legitimate creeps.
>>
>>129853253
Well, I'm glad that people here realize they will never have sex with someone random on 4chan and thus dont see it that way. It makes my gender irrelevant to most threads, and thus not worth bringing up.
It's not about a space for women, but when a thread discussing female specific issues comes up, both men and women should be encouraged to join in and make their perspectives known.
Stop being such an edgelord.
>>
>>129853396
I get too shy and nervous whenever I talk to people. Even when cute guys ask me out I spill spaghetti and run away.
How do I gain confidence and act like a normal human bean?
>>
>>129853496

>heavy breathing as retarded cunt backpedals

Get out.
>>
>>129853478
You aren't married yet? Have you had any relationships? What would you consider your attractiveness on a scale of 1-10?

If you've made it this long you either have incredible will power, you're autistic and can't tell when a man is making a pass at you, or you're an uggo.
>>
>>129853629
Backpedals? How is making a thread about female issues and thus relevant and aimed at female posters implying that this is some college safe space where men arent allowed?
>>
>>129853478
It's not your doing. Someone fucked our generation and the majority lack morals and strength.
25 here same boat but can only attract whores who already have boyfriends or single mothers.

Maybe it's somewhat comforting knowing there is still a small glimmer of hope. Maybe try pursuing or asking out non-betas you are into? IDK.
>>
>>129846672
this thread needs less autistic nazi supreme gentlemen larping, and more discussion about how women can thrive in todays world.

as for your bf:
> being a monarchist is pretty redpilled. not that I care much for it but at least he is not a conformist cuck that will believe everything the Cathedral tries putting in his skull
> as for his lack of argumentativeness; have you considered you might not be a pleasant debater to him? perhaps you are cunty and emotional, take everything personal and never let him finish, while he would rather have a more calm and rational discussion? maybe it is the other way around? could just be a matter of style.
> also, the true redpill is to not discuss politics with your spouse. its all bullshit virtue signalling anyway. what is really important is having the right attitudes. how many children does he intend to concieve and raise, and does he mean it, or is he just larping? personally I dont mind my gf having some eco-hippie beliefs. shes an independent thinker and even more of a breeder than i am. despite her ample carreer options, shed drop them in a second to be a fulltime mother. thats all i need to know about her belief system, really. that she comes to that conclusion without any prodding from any crucified semites or the likes is a nice bonus though.
> him being younger does sound like cause for concern; it indicates settling on his part, and his SMV as a man should still be on the rise at that age. for both sexes it is best to pairbond when you know where you stand in the sexual market. but anyway we cant make these kind of estimations for you better than you yourself can. not unless you post tits, that is.
>>
>>129853738

The fact that you felt it prudent to make a "female issues" thread on an anonymous imageboard where sex is fucking irrelevant maybe?

Again, get the fuck out.
>>
>>129853496
Lass you are talking to a shit poster who is probably in the age range of 10-14 judging by their basic vocabulary and difficulty following complex topics so their posts seem irrelevant or nonsensical.
>>
>>129853587

Practice. I had a similar problem when I was younger; a guy'd ask me out, I'd think he was joking and drop spaghetti everywhere and NOPE.

Next time it happens grab onto something sturdy near where you're at and make yourself think it through. Breathe. Then say yes, even if you're not really sure about it (if you have to run away afterwards then do so, but say yes).

>>129853787
>>129853478

You're doing nothing wrong. If feminism says women can slut around because they want to, then it should stand to reason that it also means women can hold onto their virginity and virtue if they so desire. As far as only attracting betacucks, you might have to start approaching men that you're actually attracted to.
>>
>>129853951
I didnt make this thread, shitposter.
>>
>>129853919

Go fuck yourself you retarded fuck. This is a goddamned POLITICS/current events board. If you want to do this kind of bullshit, take it to /b/ or /soc/ or something. FUCK. OFF.
>>
>>129854056
You need a name like Malaysian mike. It's not everyday you encounter autism of this caliber.
>>
>>129854056
most general threads, such as brit/pol/ or /sg/ spend very little time actually talking about politics.
>>
>>129854116

>Hur muh autism

I don't want this cancer shitting up the board. Take a hint and fuck off. I've already reported this shit, and it will be deleted pretty soon.
>>
>>129854011
I don't go out much and when I do I don't meet the girl I'm looking for so I am doing something wrong I'm not trying hard enough to find someone because I don't know how.
I'm not really into approaching men though as I'm looking for wife material to have my own nuclear family.
>>
>>129853919
Agreed, needs more advice on focusing on the family, accepting that we cannot "have it all" in terms of family life/career, sharing tips on how to drop redpills on lefty girl friends and navigate the modern world without losing our souls to intersectional feminism/ social media addiction/narcissism
>>
>>129853663
Not married, had a couple of boyfriends that never hit sex stage, and I don't know. I'm not fat and my face isn't horrific so no acne or freckles.

I used to be like the Japan anon and be really goddamn shy. Not spaghetti spilling but not very outgoing. I've been trying to overcome that the last few years. The virginity thing comes from wanting to be absolutely sure I want something with someone else and not someone in it to pump and dump. Last thing I ever want is to be a single mother, fuck that shit.

>>129853787
Seems that way. I did the (((Fine Arts))) college meme and saw some serious degeneracy in my peers that pushed me into being a harder traditionalist. Nothing got me more than seeing this girl getting shamed for being a virgin in a women studies course, as if she was perpetuating the 'patriarchy' by placing her virginity on a pedestal.

It's pretty much a useless degree but I can draw now and I harbor some serious disgust for sluts and modern feminism.
>>
>>129854056
> implying that discussion of this tone would be tolerated anywhere but on /pol/
> implying that there isnt a 'tfw no gf' thread on this board every single minute
> implying that showing women there is an alternative to the mainstream Cathedral narrative isnt THE political issue of our time
>>
>>129854299
Shy girls are super cute though

Be as shy as you want, as long as you aren't actually turning down advances
>>
>>129854299
Then your head is in the right place and you're a very valuable partner to perspective suitors. Hope you find what you're looking for, don't be scared to date a man a few years older who can appreciate that you haven't whored yourself out.

>>129854393
All the complaining about how broken modern women are and yet when an attempt to create a dialogue to fix them comes along they sperg the fuck out and spam the thread with larping. Somebody's mom didn't hug them enough.
>>
File: mck7zqhqqzny.jpg (72KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
mck7zqhqqzny.jpg
72KB, 720x960px
What is everyone here's opinion of trannies being allowed into the bathroom of their choice rather than what they actually have between their legs. Personally, I believe a tranny should be allowed so long as they have had the surgery.
>>
>>129854056
damn dude, you are essentially the only one upset about this. the redpilled man does not push women away.
>>
File: 1487591043885.png (67KB, 714x1354px) Image search: [Google]
1487591043885.png
67KB, 714x1354px
@Nazifaggot shitposter
>>
>>129854704

The redpilled man realizes how truly worthless and vapid women are.

These women only care about these things because they want to attract a man. Nothing more, nothing less. There is no loyalty to the cause, nothing. It's just another way for them to get attention for having vaginas, and you are assisting them in shitting up this board.
>>
>>129854267

There don't seem to be a lot of great ways to meet traditionalists, men or women. Church, mutual interest groups/classes. Online. A girl can sit back and wait for one of these men to notice her, but if she's getting older (like >>129853478), or needs practice talking to people like Japan-Anon she might have to start approaching the kind of guys she likes, even if it's just to strike up a conversation (and not necessarily ask them out on a date).

Alternatively dude Anons can tell them what they look for in a traditional woman and adopt more of that themselves.

>>129854252

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

>what is hiding/filtering things I don't like?
>>
>Women on the chon outside of /cgl/ and /soc/

Not possible.
>>
>>129854666
I hate trannies and think they're mentally ill, so I don't want them anywhere near me.
>>
>>129854666
I don't think trannies should be allowed. all the trans people I've known killed themselves. there is zero evidence to suggest that putting someone on hormones opposite of their sex and then going through with permanently mutilating surgery is in any measure a successful way of increasing the happiness of these people.

just something I've never been able to get an answer on. anyone ever tried putting these people on a hormone regimen that puts them into the norms for their gender? cause that seems like a better way to do things. at least try it for a period of time and if they still want to take skin from their arm and turn it into a hairy gross nub on their clit or turn their penis inside out then they can go for it.

the bathroom issue is not the issue that needs to be focused on. the issue is that none of these people are being helped in a meaningful way where they don't kill themselves. forget talking about bathrooms lets get straight to the real issues.
>>
>>129855099
I dont either, but I think so long as they cant rape anyone because their dicks are gone, they can go pee in a stall.
>>
>>129854810

>>129854810

>Unironically using the @ symbol on 4chan instead of just quoting my post(s)

You really have to go back.
>>
>>129855119
but lets not do it in this thread because this is the women's thread.
>>
>>129854666
I don't like the idea of men in women's bathrooms. Even the ones that "pass", mostly because I know that these issues never end anywhere sensible. It always snowballs into lunacy.

Fruits wearing frocks don't particularly scare me, predators that can cosplay as "nonpassing" trannies do. Maybe it's an irrational fear but men are significantly stronger and normalizing their presence in women's bathrooms seems like it's practically begging for rapists to find new hunting grounds.
>>
>>129854423
Full shy doesn't seem to get results though. I didn't turn down giving guys I knew a chance for dating but they all ended up being extraordinarily beta, almost too eager to please because they wanted desperately to impress me when I just wanted to hang out and get to know them.

I think it really is about finding the place for those men who will be the man in the relationship are. My circles were the nerd crowd interested in cartoons and video games. Big surprise that's populated by a lot of unimpressive men, in hindsight.

>>129854904
Exactly what you said, man. At least from my experience I can tell I may be looking in the wrong place, and I also needed to stop being so damn shy. Shyness is attractive but too much and you end up isolating yourself and becoming invisible to what you're looking for.

Being trapped in social circles where your ideology isn't the norm also makes it hellishly difficult to find someone. In that situation you really have to get into a different social circle somehow and find what you're looking for.
>>
>>129854666
>had the surgery
/pol/ knows nothing about trans people.
SRS is terrible.
If you take enough estrogen and blockers so that your biochemisty has much more in common with your preferred gender, and you pass, then you should count as whatever you please and be able to use that bathroom of your choice.
>>
>>129855170
I think it will allow perverts to be able to go in the bathrooms where there are little girls
They could just say they're trans and no one would be able to stop them
>>
>>129855235
So, you're basically saying that you want to find someone dominant. Guys are too nice.

I'm telling you, it's the school system doing this. As a boy I was always taught that being nice to a girl was how you win her over. This is a huge point of confusion for young men
>>
>>129855119
Well, socialist sure like to scream about it, so you have to develop a defense of sorts, and my argument is basically that I feel betrayed that anyone would argue that men in dresses should be allowed in a women's bathroom, but if they cut of their penises, whatever. However, I think it is sad that we are more or less trying to get through to some people that yeah, it probably isnt great for there to be a loophole that would allow men not only the ability, but moral justification to go into a women's bathroom. I know I have been grooed in co-ed bathrooms. My dorm freshman year had a large co-ed bathroom at one part, that I intentionally avoided even when convenient, because I probably had my butt grabbed a half a dozen times in it.
>>
>>129852220
I have my eyes on a boy I'm sure I'm compatible with, thank you. I am monogamous to the core. I despise one night stands and when I date I want a good part of a year to really know my partner.
I teach patience to stones.
>>
File: soroskraut.jpg (319KB, 600x866px) Image search: [Google]
soroskraut.jpg
319KB, 600x866px
Women of /pol/, be free, pro create with the chad, have multiple partners, engage in massive orgies, use drugs, eat as you will, smoke as you want, drink as much as you can possibly take.
Do not listen to these men who will chain you, you are the superior sex, focus on your career, no need to have any kids,do that when you're 40-50 from some sperm donor, female empowerment is the key to the happy future. Femenism made you as free as you are today, and there is yet much progress to be made to give you more of the rights you deserve. Lets work together, to a brighter, better, future, where women will be kangz.
Thank you.
Best regards,
George Soros
Opensociety Foundation
>>
>>129855205
I just wanted you to acknowlege what you are by getting you to respond to the term nazifaggot on your own volition.
>>
>>129854666

My opinion on the matter is: so long as a tranny can walk unquestioned into the bathroom of their choice they should be able to do so. Otherwise SRS is required. This would require some degree of effort put into "passing" as whatever gender the tranny thinks they are, and would go a long way to pretending old perverts from claiming they're transgender so they can diddle kids.
>>
>>129855228
Yeah, I agree. But I think being at least nominally accepting, if not in reality, is a more defensible argument when discussing with most people.
>>
>>129855544
I don't care about feminism or women's rights, if my husband is attractive and smart I would do anything he asks and be submissive
>>
File: 1495906336867.jpg (43KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
1495906336867.jpg
43KB, 329x399px
GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE ROASTIES
>>
>>129855383
Yeah, I think there should be a law though that specifically criminalizes trannies from entering bathrooms of their drsired sex until certain criteria are met.
>>
>>129855119
Trannies definitely need that sort of treatment and actual therapy. Not coddling and delusions. Even with ask this acceptance they're still offing themselves at record numbers because it's a mental illness that society is supposed to endorse now. It's very sad because they need help to become normal, not mutilate them.
>>129855220
Trannies are trying to dismantle gender roles, while desperately wanting to adhere to them and they're becoming increasingly louder about it. They think it's perfectly fine to raise our kids without gender or even pump them full of hormones when they're pre-pubescent because they're tom boys or sissy boys.

Trannies do affect us

>>129855618
I mean if they're passing then it's a non-issue because you can't tell. That's why l can't help but think the "bathroom issue" is moreso to get us to accept that non-passing manly ones want to invade our space.
>>
>>129855119
>>129855489

It's one of those tolerance/egalitarian things. Since socialists and other liberals pray at the alter of equality/tolerance, doing some honest science and treatment on the issue is forbidden because how dare we think anything is wrong with them? Never mind the suicide and detransition rates of people who have gone through transition.

>>129855544

Fuck off kike.
>>
>>129855563
It's justification to get a law passed specifically criminalizing trannies from walking into the bathroom they want to be in. Leftists will have less ground to argue on, and no one will be truly endangered because they cant rape in the same way. I still wouldnt want a kid to see them, but the world is so screwed uo now, it doesnt even matter.
>>
>>129855545

I don't care though? I'm openly national socialist and it's not like faggot doesn't get thrown around on here like you got tossed between your dad and your uncles you retarded cunt.

You should still get the fuck out.
>>
>>129850963
>Does that... answer your question?

It bugs me that either: A) You don't know him well enough to talk about his actual desires.

or B) He's too young and submissive to know what he wants or impress that upon you.

Men aren't created through easy times with a girl pandering to them. They're created through hardship. After hardship he'll have the perspective to know what's actually important in life. You may be the one to give him that hardship by dumping him. I hesitate to make such a call without knowing more about the guy.

Having a kid if the guy doesn't really want one won't make him grow up and it will be a bad end btw.

>needy and feminine

Yeah, welcome to the epidemic of beta boys. Feminism is cancer.

>>conversation has taken a turn for the boring, wishy-washy domestic sort

I don't know, I like working on my house to make a beautiful and serene place where my wife and I can escape the bullshit of the world. I do want to do some travel with her once it is more sorted though. You could be rolling through tinders or bars and waking up alone in various beds after getting railed instead of peace and security I guess. Less boring, more existential death.

I have to stick with B above based on everything I've read here.
>>
What does the T stand for?
>>
>>129855879
My dad died in Iraq (officer, so older), when I was young. Not really possible in that regard.
>>
>>129855384
Guys are too nice. There's one thing to ask for my input but I basically had to make all decisions all the time about what to do. I'm not about that at all, it makes me uncomfortable when I have full reign over everything we're doing no matter what.

>>129854666
I'm not for it. I haven't met a tranny who has some personality issue and I don't feel comfortable with them sharing a bathroom, especially in public spaces where children use the facilities.

Speaking of children, I also think pre-puberty transitioning is child abuse. Children can't make calls that like, that's why children can't give consent for sex. They do not know any better and can't comprehend the repercussions of their choices.
>>
>>129856007

Your dad died fighting wars for kikes. Regardless, I'm sure he was a cool dude and I pray to God you don't let him down by being a degenerate leftist tumor.
>>
>>129855847

It's hard to pinpoint how many pedophiles have gotten to kids through that scenario since they don't exactly keep statistics of that sort of thing. I do remember a breitbart story about the thing last year back when I'd bothered to read them. Something about a Target bathroom?

>>129855991

Traditional.
>>
>>129855991
OP, for future reference always remember to Iink the previous thread

>>129804283
>>
File: 1493526619595.png (789KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493526619595.png
789KB, 1280x720px
Fags pretending to be women must go
>>
>>129846672
Die
>>
>>129856107
>Leftist
How so? Surely your being an anti-captialist National SOCIALIST makes you more of a leftist than me. You must hate your country with talk like that too, so congrats.
>>
>>129855235
I can see this being a difficult thing for women. How to put yourself out there in a tradfem manner for worthwhile man; especially if you are not a chirstcuck.

Indeed there is a kind of nerd crowd like you describe that is probably best avoided... Engineers can be pretty cringeworthy too, but also have their share of manlier men. Most guys I respect have some physical hobbies crafting one thing or another. Obviously joining a knitting circle will do little for you, but perhaps there is some kind of makerspace in your area that can serve to bring interesting people of a more introverted kind together.
>>
Ladies when you have babies will you breastfeed in public (covered or uncovered)? Or will you pump at home, bottlefeed in public?
>>
>>129856168
I dont know, I have only met one, and they were a woman who wanted to be a man, and honestly I didnt realize they were actually a woman until they told me.
>>
>>129856359

You obviously don't know anything about national socialism.
>>
>>129856399
You have to do both or it starts to hurt and leak from what I have heard, unless you are home with your kid all the damn time, you will have to pump at least a bit.
>>
>>129846672
Of course this is just going to devolve into MGTOWs and braindead women arguing about literally nothing.
>>
>>129854666

Mental illness shouldn't be normalized or encouraged and children definitely need to be kept away from this normalization. Pretty fucking simple issue.
>>
>>129856451
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Labour_Front

Gee, a syndicalist nationalized trade union based system, that's so right-wing.
>>
>>129856521
You're more of an idealist than me, baby steps, the first step is criminalizing non-surgery trannies from entering.
>>
>>129856541
national socialism is an incredibly right wing traditionalist movement though
>>
>>129856399

I'll try to keep it to the privacy of my own home, but if I have to feed the baby in public then I most certainly will. Covered if possible/practical
>>
File: 1496929982667.jpg (48KB, 1276x715px) Image search: [Google]
1496929982667.jpg
48KB, 1276x715px
>>129847872
>tfw my value increases over time and you're rapidly declined

Who's the real winner? Beta cucks are all you're gonna get once the chads start going for younger and easily manipulated pussy.
>>
File: 1497223571675.png (37KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1497223571675.png
37KB, 500x384px
Women have no right to be on /pol/

/pol/ is a political board and women really have nothing to do with politics.

You are wasting front page space.

Furthermore this is just going to turn into a female blog and faggots who have never kissed a girl begging for the attention of a "woman" who is most likely a deranged homosexual larping as a non-existent conservative girl.

protip if a girl is using 4chan she isn't conservative, she's got a 96% chance of being a slut who used to camwhore on /soc/
>>
>>129856686

Stop falling for the faggot larper who outed himself as a faggot.
>>
>>129852425
>redpilling of women
Get cooking/cleaning/minor first aid skills and find a husband. If you're interested in plants and animals, learn how to garden and raise small livestock. There was a /pol/ gardening thread a while back. Look for it in the archives.
>>
>>129856647
>Syndicalism
>Right wing
>>
>>129856541

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a white ethnostate which supports its people and only its people, you capitalist dog. You immediately hear the word "socialism" and immediately think "communism" like every other ignorant American. Private property was still in existence.

We must be freed from international bankers and their control.
>>
>>129854666
I don't want trannies anywhere near my (future) children or myself in the bathroom, a vulnerable place. I don't care if they have had the surgery, they are no biological female and have no place in there. If I ever saw one going there while I was with my children I would ask them to leave kindly and would use force if denied.
>>
File: artificial_womb.jpg (71KB, 854x327px) Image search: [Google]
artificial_womb.jpg
71KB, 854x327px
>>129846672
Artificial wombs and sexbots will solve the woman problem
>>
>>129856399
Pump. We have the technology now and its unobtrusive to everyone. Attention whores make a fuss over popping their tit out in public.
>>
>>129856592

I'm fine with this.
>>
>>129856831
I don't know about syndicalism, but if you are trying to argue national socialism is not right wing, you're just plain wrong. They executed homosexuals for fuck's sake
>>
>>129854904
Good idea.

I'm looking for someone intellectual, loyal. and interesting. You can have fun doing just about anything if you try hard enough or are around someone enjoyable.
Obviously looks matter but are subservient to intelligence, loyalty, and personality. Overweight is a complete deal breaker for me because I am completely against gluttonous behavior and people who lack self control.

As long as they aren't a raging liberal that ignores common sense and can follow logic and reason and accept the truth I don't really care about their political beliefs but would be happy to hear them and either support or debate them depending on how right or wrong they are.

My personal preferences for me is thin and long hair. Those are both things anyone can control.

I'd be interested in what a femanon is looking for in a traditional man.
>>
>>129856845
Lol, I support freedom, not the whims of some degenerate loser with 14/88 prison-tattoos. Friendly reminder that American society maintained freedom and traditional roles until it was infiltrated by culturally socialistic retards like you and the Russians.
>>
>>129846672
Remove womens rights

Civilisation will heal in no time.
>>
>>129856876
>motherless child
The child is going to grow up extremly disturbed, even more than a fatherless child.
>>
>>129856986
Most early SA leadership were gay, such as Ernst Röhm. Only at the incistence of conservative business leaders did Hitler finally relent to the gays not being acceptable.
>>
>>129856474
I have no idea which ones intend on being SAHM, I'd imagine it would just be easier to whip a tit out if you're at home 70% of the time. I think you're right thought, I read somewhere that it's good to pump or hand express as much as possible after feedings to prevent engorging/blocked ducts.
I don't know about it in practice, haven't got that far yet

>>129856661
I think when the baby's a newborn I would be more willing to feed in public (covered) since they have to eat often but something about it makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>cunts want a safespace on /pol/
well that's a new one
>>
>>129852003
Sane Feminist, yes. Third wave retard-feminist, no.
>>
>>129848012
marry him. i regularly fuck 30+ single women. (thats pretty much only pussy you can get from tinder here) they are most depressed, miserable people i have ever met.
>>
>>129856998
Believes in the American way of life and traditional societal roles, not a pussy who shies from self-defense, keeps himself clean and hygenic, willing to helonariuns the house when needed.
>>
>>129856823

There's a lot of great 4chan resources if you need to learn those skills too.

>>>/ck/ for cooking
>>>/cgl/ for sowing
>>>/out/1034574 for gardening
>>>/out/1030795 for foraging

/diy/ is sometimes good for gardening and animal husbrandy, but /out/'ll probably be able to help too. /an/ too, ofc. I don't lurk /ck/ or /cgl/ enough to pinpoint any good beginner/learning threads though.
>>
>>129857007

I don't have tattoos of any sort. Nor do you support freedom of any kind, since your capitalist dogma is responsible for an endless cycle of wage slavery and poverty. Educate yourself before you attempt to talk to me about these sorts of things, you ignorant American dipshit.
>>
ysVwEExq
>>
>>129857234
Help around* It's 4am here, maybe it's time for me to sleep.
>>
>>129857064
>implying that you couldn't genetically engineer them to be resistant to mental illness
>>
>>129857249
Lol, a systen where people can freely negotiate their own wages and employers can set wages competitively is less free than one where a certain wage is arbitrarily set for each profession by the government with bonuses for doing things considered good for the authoritarian state? You're an idiot but goodnight.
>>
>>129857064
christiano ronaldo i think did something similar
>>
>>129857271
I would kill myself if my son thought like you. I just love children way too much, and so do most women. That kind of love cant be replicacted, nor can a father's.
>>
>>129857365

Except capitalism doesn't actually work like that and you know damned well it doesn't work like that. Drop the pretext. The only idiot here is you.
>>
>>129852003
>If they're not openly feminist, that is. They're lying to you if they say otherwise, and you are stupid if you believe them.
Bullshit, some women want women's rights to be removed (to a certain extent, voting rights removed, yes, the ability to kill your wife and not be held responsible in court for it, no.) Myself included.
>>129857271
A child needs to bond with his mother, something you will never be able to recreate/prevent.
>>129857397
>famous faggot's children
Not like they had much chances anyway.
>>
>>129856823
check the ID. I'm not a woman. I'm just saying. I'm completely unopposed to women on this board not simply getting the tits or gtfo treatment that I find counter productive. I also think this is a good redpill for the men here. the redpilled man is dominant of his woman but he cherishes her. some of you really need to have more exposure to women.

not to mention you still can't tell sex in this thread for the most part unless you're checking IDs and building up a context for that poster. it's a non issue imo. plus if it ends up being a problem it can be dealt with.
>>
/FTG/ WAS A MISTAKE
>>
>>129856998
For a traditional man, someone who has a good relationship with their family is a huge plus. I care a lot about family and whether they care about family is huge. I ran into issues with exes who came from bad family situations, one of which showed no interest in getting to know my family in turn. Huge red flag.

For looks, fat is out. Fat men smell horrid and are repulsive to me because they sweat near constantly. They have to take care of themselves, be clean, and care about their health.

Finally, stability. That's someone who doesn't get easily bored with something like their job and drops for another job or interest on the regular. Someone like that reads to me as someone who can't be grounded, and that makes for implications on how they are in a relationship as well.
>>
File: RG13.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
RG13.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
>>129848012
You're making a mistake coming here for life advise you want to take to the bank. These people are 85% still in high school, particularly the ones who would jump at the opportunity to give their opinion to anyone who will listen
>>
>>129857537
>tits or gtfo treatment
note that attention whores still deserve this.
>>
>>129857580
most people on /pol/ are in college or just out of college actually.
>>
:PPPPPPPPPP hiiii guys feminon here how do I get a real man (not beta boys -.-) ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Anyways, I was doing my nails the other day and my bf (yes I have a bf stop hitting on me -.- LOL!!) said something so I dumped him soooo I'm free now ;) let me know if you're a MAN -.-

PS: No I will not post my juicy... you know... lol -.-!!!
>>
>>129857575
Interesting. Never thought about family issues. My family are the most trustworthy and helpful people I know. I really take that for granted and feel so bad for people who get screwed over by their own family.

Stability also sounds like perseverance to me. The ability to tough something out or churn through it.

There are a lot of factors that go into a quality person that I just don't even think about. Like I'm looking for someone who won't take a credit card and run up a ton of debt but never really thought about it.

It seems so obvious to me but threes a ton of people that don't fit that criteria.
>>
File: 1497199481505.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1497199481505.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>129857803
Since you qualifiedly say so
>>
Fucking get out cunts.
>>
>>129857854
false flag
>>
>>129858045

Kinda like how you offered evidence to back up your assertion?

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>129857455
>I would kill myself if my son thought like you
You would kill yourself if your son thought logically and not with feelz, K

>I just love children way too much
Faggot

>and so do most women
Modern feminist women only love handouts and nigger dicks. Artificial wombs will correct the shortage of redpilled women.

>That kind of love cant be replicacted, nor can a father's
>>129857515
>A child needs to bond with his mother, something you will never be able to recreate/prevent
AI will eventually advance to the point where an AI would be able to love. You probably would have also thought that flying machines would never be invented if you lived 100 years ago.
>>
>>129857249

The problem isn't capitalism in and of itself. It's the crony capitalism and bloated government we have here in the states. Ideally we should bring America closer to the way she was at our nation's Founding. Reduce the size of federal government and put more emphasis on local government; kick money and special interests out of politics; and possibly tweak the House of Representatives to something like MMP so we aren't in chokehold to a two party system that's really just two sides of the same coin and reflecting absolutely nobodies interests (except the (((special interests)))).

Though I think America, founded as a constitutional republic, and with a culture that so heavily emphasizes it, should remain so. There's other systems that would work, but that's for each country to decide for itself, no?

>>129857580

Thanks for your concern m8, but most of the advice seemed pretty solid. And only a fool would take anything posted here completely seriously, or entirely at face value without either some research or thought.
>>
There is zero politics in this thread, this isn't fucking /adv/ or /soc/ get the fuck out.
>>
>>129858111
why would you not change your flag pajeet?
>>
>>129858111

POO IN A LOO
O
O

I
N

A

L
O
O

Not that I disagree with you. I just saw your flag and couldn't help myself.
>>
File: 1496963406450.jpg (82KB, 599x834px) Image search: [Google]
1496963406450.jpg
82KB, 599x834px
>>129858111
>>
>>129858250
I am not ashamed.
>>
>>129858201

I have to agree with Pudoo here.
>>
File: 1496085948241.jpg (39KB, 424x401px) Image search: [Google]
1496085948241.jpg
39KB, 424x401px
>>129858131
The infantile level of discussion here speaks for itself, you might want to get that booty booboo looked at before you continue making my case
>>
>>129858191
>AI will eventually advance to the point where an AI would be able to love.
When we will get to the point that humans and robots are alike, the one thing that will tell us apart will be the ability to love and feel things. An AI will never be able to love or feel pain, sure it will be programmed to tell you it does, but it won't be the case.
>>
>>129858201
>talking about trannies and impending bathroom bills
>nat soc vs capitalism

mate, look at the post immediately above yours
>>
>>129857234
Guess I don't really need to change anything then besides finding a keeper.

Already own a rifle and will be getting CCW soon. No better form of self defense than taking control of the situation and diffusing it or falling back on American made brass.

I'm on here basically preaching about Americanism and how everything modern liberals stand for is against it and basically wealth redistribution with a bow on it. They want the destruction of the middle class and have been conned into believing socialism and big government is the answer to all their social issues and free lunch.
>>
>>129858201
I agree, the posts here are mostly /adv/ tier
>>
File: 1463890176529.png (100KB, 258x330px) Image search: [Google]
1463890176529.png
100KB, 258x330px
>>129846672
>implying there's a single woman in this thread
fucking nasty roleplayers
>>
>>129858429
Fair enough, but the majority of this thread is men pretending to be girls asking for advice on dating men.
>>
>>129858388

>Infantile level of discussion

You're posting in a female thread, what did you expect?
>>
>>129858431
>finding a keeper.
this is the problem
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 183x275px
>>129858515
Thanks for playing
>>
>>129858552
Yup. Saving the west is also a problem that seems equally as difficult.
>>
>>129858728

hahahaha oh man, your appeal to superiority is about as infantile as you're accusing others of being.

Guess what dipshit? You're posting on this cartoon appreciation forum just like the rest of us. There is literally nothing that separates you, from us.

Get over it, and yourself.

Thanks for playing!
>>
File: crying-babies.jpg (10KB, 270x240px) Image search: [Google]
crying-babies.jpg
10KB, 270x240px
>>129858857
Tell me your original argument again
>>
File: shame.gif (961KB, 245x213px) Image search: [Google]
shame.gif
961KB, 245x213px
I notice a lot of my peers have strong feelings towards disarmament but I want to ask here: what are you feelings on gun rights?

Lots of friends I have are all for getting rid of guns because they feel like it'll solve the violence problems. Meanwhile some nights I'd walk to my car in the parking structure wishing I had a gun. I don't understand how in the same breath feminists can say men are all horrible suppressing rapists and the next advocate for getting rid of guns.
>>
>>129855606
no, come here instead

https://discord
.gg/t8mAJDQ

4th reich (previously praise_kek)
>>
>>129858950

Why do you insist on posting unflattering pictures of yourself, famalam?
>>
>>129858399
>the one thing that will tell us apart will be the ability to love and feel things
>An AI will never be able to love or feel pain
And what evidence do you have of this? Your brain is literally just an AI that was programmed by millions of years of evolution instead of by humans. Is there something magical about meat that makes it so only it can generate the emotions of love?

Love and feelings are overrated anyway
>>
File: tumblr_nk30h5HZUL1r8is2eo1_500.jpg (76KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nk30h5HZUL1r8is2eo1_500.jpg
76KB, 500x379px
>>129859011

>skipping straight to the merely pretending phase
Apply yourself, I'm not sure why you even bothered chiming in, only to unwittingly argue against yourself
>>
>>129858960
If you are getting rid of your guns you do not stand for America.
If you were to pick one of Americas greatest symbols of freedom it would be an AR-15.
It strikes fear into liberals just looking at it because of how much power it gives to an American citizen.

They have been trained to be afraid of any power other than the governments. That's why they don't like it. Because they have been trained to despise everything that preserves your liberty.

They want regulated free speech, they want abortions and destruction of the nuclear family. They support Muslims religious freedom but stomp on Christians. They stand against all things American and that includes the ability to defend yourself against all threats including external forces, criminals, and tyranny by your own government.

What was one of the first thing Hitler did when he rose to power? Disarm the populous. A disarmed population is an oppressed population.
>>
>>129859250

None of that happened and you are delusional. I understand, have to keep that superiority complex going somehow, right?
>>
>>129859237
I thought to myself "it's not possible to be this retarded" but then I saw your flag.
>>
>>129859338
Ok Hitler didn't exactly disarm the population himself but I'm sure it helped cull any would be resistance.
>>
>>129859700
A leaf hiding his flag has any room to speak.
>>
>>129859338
top kek, Hitler didn't disarm anyone. Quite the opposite.

People don't realize, Hitler was one of the most popular European leaders of all time. Everywhere he went he was greeted with massive cheering crowds and fainting women. It wasn't like he was some tyrant, the people were overwhelmingly behind him
>>
>>129859844
>a leaf
You wish.
>>
File: pol398.jpg (114KB, 799x732px) Image search: [Google]
pol398.jpg
114KB, 799x732px
fuck me, why does this garbage general exist
>>
>>129859901
Yeah yeah yeah I know. See >>129859735

Anyway it didn't really come out the way I wanted it to.
I'm actually only interested in American history, not so much the world.

I'd be interested if there ever was a country that disarmed their people before oppressing them because that's what I was going for.
>>
>>129858960

In short: SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Gun rights are guaranteed by the constitution of the United States of America. They are essential to our continued freedom, and the continued fear the American government has of the American people; they are essential to our personal defense, of our homes and families; they suppress crime rates (there's a graph floating around that shows how low crime was during, say, the wild west, where Hollywood tells us every John, Dick, and Harry had a six shooter at his hip compared to modern day). Some of the tightest gun controlled states and cities have such high rates of crime and gun violence simply because they've made themselves into a soft, easy target. See Chiraq, which will probably push a thousand shootings this year alone.

Even getting rid of guns all together makes a nation of soft, weak targets. You're to count on your fists or a knife whereas guns are the great equalizer. You're not going to mug, steal from, or rape someone with a gun; which is why feminism, in all its eternal retardation, is completely ridiculous in wanting to get rid of them. A lot of gun statistics are completely skewed as well.

If you're affluent enough not to live in Gangland Central, if I recall correctly anyways, your chance of being involved and dying in a random shooting is... 0.04%. Possibly lower.
>>
>>129848012
Sounds like a pussy just droppem
>>
>>129859959
Ok fine you can insult ignorant burgers. I'm slightly retarded too it's just the price you have to pay with living near so many brain dead liberals.
>>
>>129857212
most of my partners have been single women over thirty, and i can confirm that they have all gone insane from self-pity and other forms of misery
>>
File: 1483011719126.jpg (23KB, 602x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483011719126.jpg
23KB, 602x400px
What OP is
>a faggot
What OP is not
>not a faggot
>>
>>129860171
Kek I didn't expect you to agree with it, godspeed fatso
>>
>>129847872
hello future cat lady/bait
have fun neer finding love, having children and being generally a hollow existenve you waste of space
>>
File: 1495972959485.jpg (50KB, 1200x784px) Image search: [Google]
1495972959485.jpg
50KB, 1200x784px
>>129859448
>hurr u think ur betr than me?
You're doing your best to prove that on my behalf here:
>>129858515
>>129858857
>>129859011
I'll admit I'm having fun at your expense by riling you up, but it's because I've successfully identified you as an imbecile eager to (((((argue))))) that this board isn't full of underage LARPing betas who piddle in their diapers with glee when they spout caustic nonsense. Feel free to keep ineffectively recrying to my posts though
>>
>>129853478
you know, god punishes traps.
>>
>>129860317
That's no way to treat a lady of my status. I reported your post. A moderator will soon have you bant you insufferable little beta.
>>
File: stefanmolyneux.png (346KB, 727x653px) Image search: [Google]
stefanmolyneux.png
346KB, 727x653px
>>129859700
>calls my post retarded
>provides absolutely no arguments for why it is retarded
>>
>>129860667
t r a p
b e
g o n e
>>
>>129860777
>tripfag
>flagposter
>misogynistic & ladyphobic

You are such an easy target it's not even fair for me to respond with an insult. You have done enough just by posting here.
>>
>>129860950
ur an but hed
>>
>>129861141
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Woman's Studies, and I’ve been involved in numerous online discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed BTFO's on little shits like you. I am trained in psychological warfare and I’m the top bitch in the entire USA. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of feminists across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, nu-male beta faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your your miserable, pathetic life. You’re fucking dead. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make you cry in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just without any research into your personal life. Not only am I extensively trained in manipulation, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the LGBT community and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, beta male.
>>
>>129861554
ur an booty hed
>>
>>129846672
OP from last thread here. Glad to see things still rolling! I plan to remake the thread this evening if no one else has by that time. Cheers
>>
File: IMG_6065.jpg (172KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6065.jpg
172KB, 722x1280px
>>129846672
I have a serious question for female anons. Since I don't know any, the closest to this would be my sister and mom who have learned from me, but what is it like for a redpilled/aware girl? I changed a lot over the past 2 years. I now consider myself a National Socialist. There is only one friend I can talk to about this stuff openly and he only started to figure this stuff out about 4 months ago.
>what's it like?
>know any other girls like yourself?
>how did you become redpilled?
>do you still hangout with degenerates and party?
>does anyone know what you think and if they do what has their reaction been?
>>
>>129862781
You prob need to come back again later for those answers bro. Everyone else is asleep and gone.
Good questions tho I'd be interested to see the answers.

I should be asleep 4 hours ago can't sleep I'm going to die at work today.
>>
>>129846672
why do you even need a female only general? doesnt that, 1. oust you and remove you from larger, more influential sectors of the board that would otherwise fulfill your needs, and 2. completely useless as you dont need a general for "female" and as such are contributing to sliding other more important threads.

>inb4 its all bait threads
bait threads get all the replies, the important ones are those that dont reach bump limit.
>>
>>129860330

Notice how I didn't respond to you for nearly an hour? Yeah, it's because you didn't rile me up at all.

You're retarded, I had a good laugh at how delusional you are, and moved on with my life.

Have fun being delusional!
>>
>>129864069
All that proves is that you are autistic.
>>
>>129864069
Which everyone already knew.
>>
>>129862781
>what's it like?
What's it like being a girl? I agree with MGTOWs that being a woman is easy mode in life in exchange for a ticking timer of biological self worth and a monthly annoyance. I can be shy, I can be introverted, I can have interests in cooking and art and that's to this day socially acceptable. I'm not expected to work hard or provide, not to the level that men have it, and social capital as a women is plentiful in this militant feminist society.

As much as I benefit from it I don't like that I do. Society was better then traditional roles were still the norm.

No.

Having a traditional household with a FUCKING WHITE MALE as the patriarch. Redpills started with paying attention to my dad and how hard he worked all the time. He works himself like a dog to make money to keep the family afloat and would still instill strong family values in us kids. We'd go on road trips every summer, just driving across the states and visiting family in the Midwest and South.

Seeing how hard he has to work and the little recognition he gets for it (glass ceiling in upward mobility, stuck at assistant manager for a decade while women/ethnics move up past him) inoculated me against a lot of socialism ideas and instilled the thought that others were getting rewarded while people who actually do work are ignored.

No.

My close family knows and is cool with me but my cousin found out when I accidentally said I was gonna vote for Trump during a social gathering. Her friend, a cuck professor from the University of California and Irish socialist, immediately got in my face and interrogated me on why. I listed off a want to kill TPP, a general hatred of Hillary, support to the dying industries in rural America as well as the IT issues of the H1B1s. He said I shouldn't vote.
>>
>>129846672
post tits, or gtfo
>>
>>129862781

>what's it like?

It can be kind've lonely. I work with a bunch of girls from California (God save us all) and were universally appalled when I mentioned I wanted to buy a new gun soon, and wanted to pick fights because they all suspected I voted Trump. My aforementioned roommates all hate any kind of flag-waving nationalism/patriotism, or organized religion (and one's brother insists he's an anarchist and cheers on AntiFa every chance he gets)...

Only people I really have to chat about my views with are the boyfriend, online friends, and /pol/.

Nope.

Was a gradual process. I've been on 4chan since I was a teenager but was apolitical for most of it. My mother was one of those humongous cunts that men wronged by crazy bitches write stories about. Realizing the extent of her crazy helped knock loose a lot of the programming I'd gotten growing up and proceeded naturally from there.

Most the people I know are degenerate in some shape or form (the Anarchist's sister is an unanchored 30 year old still trying to figure out what she wants to do with her life and expecting her family to hand her the answer on a silver platter), but I never really got into the party scene.

Once people start to figure out you're "conservative" they like to try to pick a lot of fights that mostly involve talking over you while you're still trying to articulate your point. Least in my case. A lot of their arguments involve logical fallacies and arguing primarily with feels.
>>
>>129866206
>California
You too? I swear to god it's a wasteland here. They witch hunt anyone that's vaguely conservative and god help you if anyone finds out definitively you support Trump. They use numbers to crush your viewpoints and there's plenty of them here.

This state was beautiful once. Reagan needs to rot in hell for that fucking immigration bill.
>>
>>129865113
>why vote that?
>here is why
>uh well don't
How can you ever recover?
>>
>>129866665

Nevada actually.

We're one of the states that the great California exodus is hitting, especially since California itself is only a couple hour drive West. As a result a lot of my coworkers and people moving here are from California. They're trying to make the area the new silicone valley now too. I need to move back to Arizona, JFC.
>>
>>129866665
No wonder all you can find are beta males and creeps.
You are in a bubble with UC Berkeley tier people.

It's kind of sad because Berkeley used to stand for something other than regressive leftists. I still use Berkeley sockets today in programming which were created there in 1983.

have you ever considered leaving California? I always hear from many gun enthusiasts and conservatives they would love to leave but it's difficult and they just don't have the money to float them while they move and try to get setup with another job.
>>
>>129866687
For a supposed intellectual I would have been impressed if he tried arguing his point on why it was a bad idea. The fact he didn't made me think he was nothing but a joke who is used to telling others what to think. I probably broke some narrative to him for having points lined up that didn't include racism.

Though they really do need to go back. We need an improved border. Nothing like living in Commiefornia to instill a strong hatred for Mexican nationals.

>>129867157
Jesus Christ, I am so sorry. California is cancerous, it's spreading to places like Nevada, Texas, Oregon and Colorado.

>>129867564
I've been tempted to move a few times but in the same breath I want to call ICE on the illegals and bask in liberal salt. Might as well play infiltration to its fullest here, or bond with more conservatives trapped in this state. I think retreat means giving up and like hell I'm giving up to the Mexican invasion and liberal disease.
>>
File: IMG_5971.jpg (102KB, 672x502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5971.jpg
102KB, 672x502px
>>129866206
I wonder if they try to pick fights because your a girl. I have almost never had anyone try to start political arguments with me. But I'm a 6' male with some muscle and quick wit. I think people are intimidated by that because I almost never get trouble from anyone unless they are big, drunk, and really pissed.
>hang in there though. Knowing what we know can make you feel really isolated but don't worry our numbers are growing.
>>
>>129864494
>>129864542

reee autism reee

Come up with something better babycakes. You're disappointing the Fuhrer.
>>
>>129868027

It happens, a single person (save every single President, Senator, and Member of Congress who has allowed the border situation to continue) can't really apologize for the entire state. It's going to take a lot of work, a national movement really, to turn back the tide and fix it. The 1970's Immigration Act ruined a lot of shit for us.

On another note, it's really a shame what's become of our education system. Academia has become nothing but a brain washing factory, and the perpetrators can't even defend themselves articulately (though, to be fair, neither can most people on our side, especially the politicians). Absolutely disgusting.

Isn't there still a lot of red pilled types in rural California? They don't bother voting simply due to there being no point.

>>129868741

The last thing I am is physically intimidating, but I think it's mostly a matter of numbers. It mostly happens when I'm out numbered so they can shout me down.
>>
>>129868027
I'm all for never giving up, but I'm also a big supporter of personal sanity.
I'm from a state where I walked around with a MAGA cap and only got compliments or smiles and politeness from everyone.

I got exhausted just trying to argue against leftists online calling for national healthcare. They don't want to have discussions they are just interested in shutting people down, personally attacking them, trying to pretend they are smarter/superior and belittling you with false pity. These people are absolutely miserable. I can't imagine enjoying that daily in person. At least on the internet I can just close the window.

The more I care or the more honest and hard work I put into expressing my side, the more it hurts to see people not even comprehend it and make some stupid fucking quip about Nazi's or bullshit that has nothing to do with the argument. I have a Ben Shapiro mentality you don't argue with retard leftists alone because they are too far gone. You just blast them in front of people not fully gone in hopes you can save them before it's too late.

In my eyes, California is already doomed.
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.