[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can whoever posted this video edit this video and delete this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Change the video please.jpg (80KB, 1139x627px) Image search: [Google]
Change the video please.jpg
80KB, 1139x627px
Can whoever posted this video edit this video and delete this chart

Hispanic is not a race

Any race could be hispanic

Why should Spanish white hispanics be blamed for stuipd aztec mestizo mexican iq

There's 23 "Hispanic" countries with one in Europe. It's not fair to blame all of them for all the stupid shit mestizos do

I declare this channel to be anti white because they would blame a white hispanic like the sheen family for mestizo mexican iqs

bravo
>>
>>129839349
That's right goys, Hispanics are white just like you. There is no reason to turn away fellow whites like Hispanics!
>>
people who speak Spanish are rapists and they bring drugs and crime
build a wall
>>
>>129839349
Maybe you fucks shouldn't have committed mass miscegenation for centuries.
>>
File: 1526365144.png (973KB, 720x965px) Image search: [Google]
1526365144.png
973KB, 720x965px
>>129839349
>tfw no HISPANIC gf
;_;
>>
>>129839652
Well no

You're not getting my point

Hispanic isn't a race

You can't say either "Hispanics are white" or "Hispanics are not white" because not all hispanics are genetically the same because hispanic is not a race

You need to learn the terms before you post, bro.
>>129840142
That's a mestizo girl
>>
File: 134432455332.png (680KB, 720x948px) Image search: [Google]
134432455332.png
680KB, 720x948px
>>129841409
>tfw no HISPANIC qt gf
;_;
>>
File: europe-iq-1200-lynn20121.png (202KB, 1213x917px) Image search: [Google]
europe-iq-1200-lynn20121.png
202KB, 1213x917px
>>129841409
Even if the white(ish) Hispanics are as separate a group from mesitzos as you hold, it would make sense to distinguish a group speaking a different language and having substantially different culture in regards to work ethic, limited government or any other factors.

Perhaps it would be more productive for any in-depth look at them to show the racial groups of Hispanics separately, but then we get into a pointless argument again about where and how to best draw the line.

Molymeme goes on all the time about tall Chinese guys as the example of not getting butthurt about trends. If the average IQ, criminality or issues with disproportionate welfare use/leftism are not reflective of the white Hispanics, treat the group as a huge outlier, nothing more. In your scenario white Hispanics are the white sheep of the cultural family, only dragging up the average and completely innocent themselves - so if you can back that up please do so and correct the guy's data with a call in, or just don't get assblasted over something you know is wrong.
>>
>>129842778
>DUDE MESTIZOS BREED MORE SO LET'S JUST BLAME SPANIARDS FOR THAT

Fuck off
>>
>>129839349
Fuck off beaner
>>
Brazillians arent hispanic so unless you know a picture of a latin american isnt brazilian you dont know if they are hispanic or not
>>
>>129845264
When did I mention monkeyland faggot
>>
>>129842778
white hispanics speak english
>>
>>129839349
oh boohoo, asians are smarter then you crackers. kill yourself
>>
>>129839349
>Spanish white
Literally nobody who is white and Spanish identifies as Hispanic. They're European.
>>
>>129848802
they're not, they just cheat on tests

it's an epidemic
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.