[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did you goys watch the Putin Interviews? Do you really th

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: the-putin-interviews.jpg (27KB, 354x482px) Image search: [Google]
the-putin-interviews.jpg
27KB, 354x482px
So did you goys watch the Putin Interviews?
Do you really think Stone Softball'd it?
Are you happy now that we have 0 proof, Assange, Putin, everyone except for Liberals are saying Russian did not hack our Election (At least not the Podesta, DNC or coordinating with the Trump Campaign)

When is enough enough and we will just say Trump did it on his own with American People by his side?

If you have not seen it yet

Part 1
>https://clicknupload.org/6690o4gu32d1

Part 2
>https://clicknupload.org/syxieknbmzvi
>>
really am I the only one that watched this? I mean it was a unique look into the mind of Putin.
Yeah Stone soft balled it and made Putin look like a good guy but is he really that bad?

>Moment you realize you're having a conversation with yourself in your own thread
>so lonely in here
>>
I shall count to 10
starting with
>>
>>
man this the first time I've ever counted to 10 here, I guess since it's my thread and nobody else is here and nobody else will see it, did it really Happen? You know like that Tree in the forest deal
>>
Page 8 I can see the end coming near.
Page 9 will soon arrive
Page 10 I can see you on the next page
and then it's over /thread
>>
Goodbye world
>>
Might as well by the 4chan gold account while I'm here
>>
What a pathetic thread.
>>
i torrented the first part but i haven't had time to watch it
>>
POO IN LOO
>>
>>129835116
stop being a sad cunt Op have a bump
>>
>>129835116
I thought Stone looked like a bitch when he got all self righteous about how the US wasn't nice to Russia. The questions he asked for the better part of the show just came off as shallow and stupid.
>>
Stone can get a little annoying, but overall the first part was pretty solid. A nice little history lesson for people who don't know much about Russia-US relations.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.