[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be white >every conceivable economic, educational, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: SadiqKhan0209a.jpg (469KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
SadiqKhan0209a.jpg
469KB, 1500x1000px
>be white
>every conceivable economic, educational, and nutritional advantage
>still lose in economic and sexual competition to third worlders
>expect sympathy

Why do whites do this?
>>
>why do whites do this?
jews aren't white
>>
>>129817621
How are you losing to people with no social or economic connections in your country of birth?
>>
>>129817769
losing how? just because globalist jews are flooding europe with literal inbred retards doesn't mean those subhumans will ever become more successful than whites

why do non-whites always try to argue with us? why are you always trying to impress us? why do you care so much what we think?
>>
>>129818263
If you're not losing, why all the paranoia and anger?

How is it that you're constantly getting beat by blacks, Mexicans, Asians, and middle easterners?
>>
>>129818649
I'm not paranoid at all. I'm angry that white people give these creatures the time of day and take them seriously.

constantly getting beat how?

why won't you answer my questions?
>>
Well it's cheaper to labour work in third world for starters and we lose sexually cause Whit bois can't compete
>>
File: 1496434117077.png (371KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496434117077.png
371KB, 1136x640px
>>129817433
>>129817769
>>129818649
So far all you've done is post two pictures of educated men who speak and act like white people, make up ridiculous claims without being able to back them up, and refuse to answer questions asked of yourself.

Please go lose arguments to white men somewhere else.

P.S. your life doesn't matter.

>>129820244
Speak for yourself
>>
>>129817433
Because it is crony capitalism that engineers society to fit with its agenda.
A dumbed down society is more easily controlled.
That and massive corruption hiden under accusations of "racism".
>>
>>129817433
TELL GEORGE SOROS HIS TIMES RUNNING OUT. THAT HEART WON'T RUN TOO MUCH LONGER.

You won't divide pol mate, you're fucking useless. You're spamming threads all day aren't you getting bored? Bet your mum's a butch fucking Jew and your black dad left after you disappointed him for the 500th time.

Enjoy the Aspergers.
>>
>>129817433
Because masturbation weakens the body and the Jews know it.
>>
>>129817433
White men and women are respectively the most desired. Period. Every study shows this. So we aren't losing shit. And I've fucked nonwhite girls. But there's no stigma against white guys with nonwhite girls because we're above them socially.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.