[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

probably the best movie to ever be recorded. make sure yo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: africa addio.jpg (13KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
africa addio.jpg
13KB, 184x274px
probably the best movie to ever be recorded.

make sure you watch the Italian version they cut redpilled scenes out of the English version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHnF85dww3M
>>
>>129814603
does anyone know of any similar films?
>>
Great film, but too many elephant killings. We kinda get it the first time, but 20 times in a row is beyond heavy handed. The macaroni were autists.
>>
>>129814721
>>129814603
sorry for my flag change im not pretending to be a different person i just forgot about the new flag thing desu senpai
>>
>>129814721
Goodbye Uncle Tom by the same guys.
>>
>>129814892
To add, goodbye Uncle Tom was supposed to be an apology film for Africa Adios because teh filmmakers were being labeled racist. Uncle Tom wound up being even more racists. Fucking underrated.
>>
>>129814812
>129814812
i get what you mean i thought that part was intense and highlighted the uncivilized slaughter of the once preserved animals but i too noticed how long and repetitive some of the shots were. it was almost like a series of montages in comparison to a modern documentary.
>>
>>129815143
Well they threw out all pretense of being a documentary. They literally invented the genre of shockumentaries. They took a lot of shit, but think about it, how many people have actually created a new filmmaking genre?
>>
>>129814892
>>129815105
from the same film makers and racist? i definitely have to watch it then. activists in the 60s were just as faggy and sensitive as today they called Addio racist but it wasnt racist at all the last 10 mins of the film were all about ending apartheid. no racist would lobby to end apartheid. (worst tragedy in South African history)
>>
>>129815571
thats cool i had no idea that they changed the game. regardless i thought the movie was the most amazing, disgusting, and intense footage i had ever seen tho so they do deserve a ton of praise.
>>
>>129815772
Yeah definitely check it out. The ending of goodbye Uncle Tom is surreal as fuck. It sticks with you much like the imagery of Addios.
>>
The main criticism of Addios is that it was cheap exploitation. The Italian filmmakers filmed violence in Africa and made a buck off of it. Now we can see that they did risk their lives in a few spots and gave us a view that we never would have seen otherwise.
>>
>>129814603
Is this the movie where the fat old white perv fondles all the black girls ready to be slaves or whatever?
>>
>>129817315
That's goodbye Uncle Tom, the sort of sequel.
>>
>>129817457
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVFik44ay0I

Normally I'm not into black chicks, but watching that scene, and other scenes in the movie, I felt a strange rustling in my jimmies.
>>
>>129816416
sounds great i will definitely watch it this week, thanks!
>>
>>129816848
that could be a valid complaint if every documentary or dramatization wasnt the exact same thing lol. i agree af they went to hell and back to show people that footage.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.