[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>but muh blacks commit murder then why are almost all mass

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

>but muh blacks commit murder
then why are almost all mass shooters white radicalized men?
>but muh crime
again... most crime is done by whites statistically, so what are you going on about strawmanning oppressed minorities?
>but what about muh terrorism?
statistically, you are WAY more likely to die by a far-right terrorist. In fact, the numbers aren't even close. You just don't hear about all the white power hate crimes as they are ignored in the corporatism shill media that doesn't want actual social change
>but muh poverty
actually sweetie, whites have a higher number of those on food stamps and welfare, so try again
>errhm,err, muh usa was a white nation historically
nope, try again. most blacks have been here since the 1600s where as the vast majority of whites in america came here between 1880-1920, unless they were pilgrims. PLUS, native americans were here first anyway, making even the english immigrants
>okay, okay, i accept that whites are the problem. can i at least have muh ethnostate in middle of nowhere?
sure, if you can somehow find people to, you know, work in the restaurants, work on the farms, work in the service industry, or while we are at it, basically every manual job in america, as whites think they are too good to "get their hands dirty," and they are mostly done by minorities. I'm sure you will love your little "ethnostate" that needs to import food and all goods to even survive
>>
>>129811460

Agreed
>>
>>129811460
this is fucking gay can we please just turn this into a going ghost thread
>>
>>129811460
nice bait
>>
>>129811460
Have you ever heard of the concept of per capita?
>>
The only race with a higher rate of mass shootings than their population percentage are asians.

Whites are exactly at their population percentage, and that's if you go back to the 80s when we were still 80% of the population AND that is using statistics that count muslims as white.

In addition of the last 25 mass shooters 64% were non white while whites are still around 60% of the population.

http://www.unz.com/isteve/die-versity-64-of-last-25-mass-shooters-were-ethnically-diverse/
>>
File: a.png (14KB, 166x166px)
a.png
14KB, 166x166px
This should be an interesting thread.
>>
File: IMG_0185.jpg (145KB, 695x850px)
IMG_0185.jpg
145KB, 695x850px
>>129812535
This
>>
>>129811460
You Negroes are always good for a laugh.
>>
>basically every manual job in america
Automation is coming, the fruits of our ancestors are just starting to be realized and you want to give it all away to double digit iq shit skins.
>whites have a higher number of those on food stamps and welfare,
This might work on the high school kids, but adults understand that blacks use welfare at three times the rate of whites. Do you just expect people to completely ignore the way percentages work for this to be true?
>>
>>129811460
kek
that image is pretty funny when you consider the colonization of america happened way before the concept of immigration laws even existed
>>
>>129811460
i was going to respond with a well thought out and intelligently put together rebuttal, but then i realized you are a Canadian.
>>
>>129811460
>1 post by this ID
>making shit up that's pathetically easy to disprove
>hurr what would you do without brown and yellow niggers making you sammiches while bitching nonstop about unequal treatment
I hate you race traitors and wouldn't lose a wink of sleep killing you in the streets.

sage/reported/hidden
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.