[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We take Gotham from the corrupt! The wretch! The oppressors

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: the people.jpg (65KB, 1252x702px)
the people.jpg
65KB, 1252x702px
>We take Gotham from the corrupt! The wretch! The oppressors of generation who have kept you down with myths of opportunity! And we give it back to you, the people. Gotham is yours! Do with it as you please.

>city immediately goes to shit without cops and a city government
>this is the "heaven" anarchists want

This movie was a real redpill. Anarchism is just shitty lawlessness and filth, even worse than the most "degenerate" cities standing now.
>>
File: Wojak Bane feels.png (89KB, 604x694px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak Bane feels.png
89KB, 604x694px
>>129809024

Bane was preaching Communism, idiot. The League of Shadows is basically the Jewish intelligentsia.

Anarchism means "without rulers" not "without rules".
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 700x511px)
image.jpg
186KB, 700x511px
>Trump actually quoted Bane during his inauguration speech
I will never forget that, I swear his speechwriter is a shitposter on here.
>>
>>129809784

He paraphrased a few words at the end, I don't see anything to give a shit about.
>>
>>129809640
Implying that Jews own every thing. Without rulers there is no law, there is no final word. I doesn't work. The sooner you get that in your head, the better your life will be.
>>
>>129809640
and who makes the rules?
kindergarten logic.
>>
>>129810132

The threat of physical removal and punishment for the initiation of violence or theft does not require rulers. This pre-dates Governments by thousands of years.
>>
>>129810319

People.

Kindergarten logic :^)
>>
>>129809024
bane is /ourguy/
fought against the zog government of gotham for freedom
literally hitler
>>
>>129810319
the people of course. everybody knows the common man is reasonable and astute when it comes to complex societies
>>
>>129810567
the one who makes the rules is the ruler
>>
>>129811618

The "rules" come about by interpersonal interactions and commerce. Rules pre-date Rulers.
>>
>>129809024
I just want to watch the world burn
>>
File: Bane-Batman2.jpg (64KB, 650x340px) Image search: [Google]
Bane-Batman2.jpg
64KB, 650x340px
>>129810634
Bane was Cuban
>>
>>129809640
>Anarchism means "without rulers" not "without rules".
Good luck enforcing rules with no rule enforcers.

Rules might as well not exist if they aren't enforceable.
>>
>>129812811
that's impossible.
>>
>>129815092

Not an argument.

Fucking chimps do it you dumb cunt.

>>129814152

Anarchism does not mean "no one to enforce the rules".
>>
>>129810403
Yea back when we lived in small tight knit tribes that needed each other to survive. I don't see it working at the massive scale of complexity that characterizes modern society. Just too many opportunities to undermine the system for your own benefit.
>>
>>129816342
I mean if anarchism was such a good idea why did people even bother evolving governments in the first place?
>>
Nothing wrong with purging Boomers and Chinks
>>
>>129816342
OK, then who enforces the rules? And now who do the people who enforce the rules look to to decide what rules are to be enforced? That is the ruler. It is inevitable to have a ruler and you are disgrace to the flag for not realizing that basic result of human organization.
>>
>>129816342
>>129817603
If you have a presumably democratic process for making rules and a system of holding people to those rules by force how is that any different from a normal state? Sounds like a basic direct democracy to me not anarchism
>>
>>129809024
I know you are probably shitposting, but that is not Anarchism

>inb4 hurr you sound like communist

Anarchism is the principle that there are no Gods or masters. If an individual believes that they can self govern than there is no one else that can take that right away.

Economic principles are different and that's another arguement, but the majority of people are Anarchists, but do not realize it.

Its not LARPing revolution like ANTIFA
>>
>>129814152
So without 4 different levels of government beaurocracy you would murder and rape your family?

People dictate the rules through relationships. Not the State.
>>
>>129817603

They enforce them themselves and for one another. There is no monopoly of force.

>>129818216

No monopoly of force. Monopoly of force is one
of the defining traits of a State.
>>
>>129816753
This is an assumption that government is morally superior and we are supposed to have this. I would argue it's a reactionary model built by people who desire power to govern over less intelligent.

Government wastes untold amounts of money amd creates an illusion of control. It also gives people a liscense to violate universal principles such as not stealing amd murdering.
>>
>>129817603
PEOPLE enforce the rules. Not the government. You can have a court system wothout government. You can settpe disputes without government. You can raise a child, have a job, be happy. Maybe there was a ruler long ago, but in the U.S. we decided that people have rights. Those rights are yours and Americans promised to have a government of it didnt violate those rights. It WAS a true social construct. Now it is meaningless since a collective of people has all of the power to violate our rights. People got lazy and forgot that they have a job to ensure that corrupt individuals dont take those positions.
>>
>>129819666
How do you not have a monopoly of force? If you have a decision making process for defining the rules of a society and enforcers to keep people obeying those rules how is there not a monopoly of force?

I'm not implying that government is morally superior only that it developed naturally because it was useful for organizing societies and keeping them safe from outside threats.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.