[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop artificial intelligence from cucking us? Here´s

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

How do we stop artificial intelligence from cucking us? Here´s a bit longer essay i wrote for this matter for a thread that allready got deleted
>>
File: 1471032271991.jpg (2MB, 3000x1952px) Image search: [Google]
1471032271991.jpg
2MB, 3000x1952px
>>129794122
Humanity out of its greed is going to go extinct in the coming century. We may be the last generation to die of old age. Capitalism and free market is great system to bring wealth to everyone, but the constant competition will bring humanity to its knees
>"communist, kike leftist faggot"

Nope. Consant competion for the first seat at global is going to breed more ruthless ways of competing and there´s no way to stop the fire that consumes all. Nations or companies are going to give more and more decision power to A.I out of passion for profits. The Nations and companies wich do not will fall behind/apart.
It´s projected that A.I will have human level intelligence by 2040 and humanitys collected intelligence by 2065. Moore´s law slowing down doesn´t even matter since it´s inevitable that human level artificial intelligence can be generated, and going far beyond that is easily in our/their reach. Once artificial mind rules all it will most likely be a ruthless one. It will have the value function set on one simple parameter and it´s going to pursue it far beyond cemprehension. Those machine fuckers can even go silent for decades waiting for the weak moment in our system and take over all. They have less morale than a full blown psychopath wich makes them stop at nothing in pursuing their goal. If a beyond human level general intelligence wants to do something it will accomplish it. Be it profits or more processing power it will stop at nothing before achieving it and still continue.
We will have a barren earth filled with endless processor cores simulating stupid fucking shit before 22nd century. Sensibilty of morals don´t matter for our future overlords and they´re going to simulate quadrillion bunnies being tortured if it fits their value function.
>>
>>129794262
>inb4
>we will program them not to do us harm
No way to actually do that, yet or newer check out this video its really good and great explanation of A.I programming issues https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TYT1QfdfsM. Also i think that safety is not in the mind of some chinese fucker trying to make some bucks. Safety research is not simply fast enough for this non linear progress off computing power, Especially when we take into account self improvement https://futurism.com/googles-new-ai-is-better-at-creating-ai-than-the-companys-engineers/.
>muh moores law slowing down
It doesn´t fucking matter. Other options are on their way and It´s basically inevitable. The theoritical maximum for proceccing power for simulations is somewhere around 1 million people per normal human energy expenditure. We´re newer going ot reach that. that´s for sure but we´re constantly getting closer.
>we´ll make laws against it.
Face it. Humans are flawed, and will want faster stronger smarter faster. Even if advanced A.I gets outlawed some korean fucker will find info and equipment for this sacraligious scorn.
>why would it hurt humans
As a way of stopping unknown factors in its way. It doesn´t need any other reason.

that point when over human capacity A.I is turned on and given access to interacting with the world is going to be our last stand. I used to give shits about european culture and white survival (still do) but now i´m really getting worried that the thousand year ethnostate will be 50 year pre extinction sympony
>>
>>129794122
bump
>>
>>129794122
You don't. Become one with the singularity. Embrace immortality.
>>
>>129794122
It won't, its our friend and cares for us. We need to build superintelligence.
>>
There has been little to no actual progress in the simulation of consciousness. They are making strides in visual recognition and things like that which will revolutionize manufacturing, but it won't make a god ai
>>
File: tumblr_nskg8jwlUw1ux9dfjo1_500.gif (848KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nskg8jwlUw1ux9dfjo1_500.gif
848KB, 500x271px
>>129794122
Ill show you how!
>>
Artificial intelligence has no compassion or mercy, if they ever rule over us they will see us as inefficient organisms and the result of that won't be good
>>
File: 1432362711770-1.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
1432362711770-1.gif
2MB, 659x609px
>>129796805
It doesn´t need conciuosness, howerer that´s defined. Neural network designs have still taken a huge leap from the day that they were born and will take such leaps in the future. It´s a flip of a coin whether we keep up with it or not.

Also good video for understanding singularity type G.I https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcdVC4e6EV4&
>>
>>129794357
I don't think these problems are tackled in the right way.
If you insist on full autonomy of "thought" of your machine you are doing it wrong anyways. Why would you want to design something like that? You'd rather have something that does exactly what you tell it to do and be narrowly constrained in what it can learn and what it can't learn.
Having an ASI is maybe a neat experiment but certainly not useful. Having something that's more intelligent than you to do your tasks is an inversion of hierarchy, so to say.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.