[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evolutionarily speaking, why are men lazy at drone shit and women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Evolutionarily speaking, why are men lazy at drone shit and women excel at it?

For instance, men can create something amazing in a burst of energy, but then they'll want to veg out with video games for 10 hours straight.

Meanwhile, women couldn't invent anything to save their lives, but they can do chores and stuff like nobodies business.

Politically related because I'm wondering if women would make better leaders.
>>
>>129792114
>Politically related because I'm wondering if women would make better leaders.
Then you've never worked for women.
>>
Women are completely useless.
>>
>>129792250
I really haven't. What did (you) mean by this?

>>129792339
I don't know if I agree with that. A lot of women I've met read a LOT and make for pretty interesting conversation. Their vaginas also feel really good on my peepee.
>>
>>129792114
They're simple creatures meant for simple, monotonous tasks. Like doing dishes and going to church.
>>
>>129792544
Okay sure, but >Evolutionarily speaking, why do you think that is? Bonus points for science or smart sounding articles.
>>
>>129792114
Mindless tasks for mindless drones.
And you never, ever want to work for a female. Fucking useless in any kind of management position.
>>
>>129792542
>What did (you) mean by this?
While they are certainly exceptions(one of the best platoon commanders I ever had was a woman) and there are terrible male leaders(there are two of which I would, to this day, murder as long as I was guaranteed no prison time), most women "leaders" act more like inept managers.
>>
women are good students because they are naturally good at following and submissive , which is why they get in easily in very competitive fields like medicine and also climb the ranks since nobody views them as a threat

never let yourself be treated by a female doctor, they will do anything to deflect blame from themselves; always go with the ugliest male , and if that guy isn't around with any male
>>
>>129792685
>pick berries and tend to children for 6 hours straight as a woman

Vs

>hunt for game for an hour or so then smoke some peyote around the campfire and fuck your gal for the rest of the day as a man
>>
>>129792114
you're a neet who couldn't invent his own breakfast. to be able to invent something, you need a thorough foundation that only comes with regular "drone shit" of many years
>>
>>129794021
>I did invent something that tens of thousands of people use every day.
Oh shit, but it took me a couple years of playing around with the tech... but it never felt "droney"...

How to drone without it feeling droney?!
>>
Many years ago I figured out there is absolutely no point in following instructions from a woman. Do it your own way and present the results. She will not even entertain the idea that you didn't listen to her.

If you do it her way be prepared to spend four times as long, with worse results. Let her think she directed you. She will take credit and be rewarded anyway. Do this with other things too. You can avoid vast amounts of useless crap if you just do it yourself.

I run my own business now. It's a male dominated sector (private security) but every now and again one will come out of nowhere and start giving orders. The best way of dealing with it is to get whatever menial task she dreamt up out of the way quickly, leaving her to bask in it, and get on with your job.
>>
>>129792114
Because that's not true at all, men still make up the bulk of the workforce who perform monotonous and/or laborious jobs. Assemblyline work, mining, farming, call centers, you name it, globally men do the majority of it.
>>
>>129792685
Most of our psychology was formed during the stone age. Men mostly hunted, made and maintained tools, endured horrible conditions and psychological pressure or they starved to death. Women mostly gathered the bounty of nature, worked on processing food and resources and took a lot of time out for leisure and sex. This was most of our ancestors' daily lives. And then they came back to their shelters (almost exclusively nomadic) and had sex all night. This is how it worked for tens of thousands of years, and genetic success was determined by competence and cunning in these roles.

As to why we like leisure so much compared to women, I have no idea. I think women like it too, and are secretly miserable in a wage slave environment. They mask it in personal illusions of empowerment, antisocial sexual practices and pharmaceuticals. Men do this as well, but to a lesser extent. We're better fit for wage cucking, genetically.
>>
>>129792114
Women are designed to do monotonous tasks such as housework.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.