[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHITE MALE APOLOGIZE http://www.independent.co.uk/news/e duc

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 5.jpg (19KB, 604x570px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
19KB, 604x570px
WHITE MALE APOLOGIZE
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/cambridge-university-sexism-row-genius-lecturers-students-a7787401.html
>>
>>129788368
Please archive it https://archive.is/JlPmC
>>
File: 1497370657412.png (291KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1497370657412.png
291KB, 700x700px
>Cambridge University examiners have been warned against using words such as “flair”, “brilliance” and “genius” when assessing students’ work because they are associated with men, an academic has revealed.
>Lucy Delap, a lecturer in British History at the top-ranking institution, said History tutors are discouraged from using the terms because they “carry assumptions of gender inequality”.
>She told The Telegraph: “Some of those words, in particular genius, have a very long intellectual history where it has long been associated with qualities culturally assumed to be male

I want off this ride
>>
File: stupid.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
stupid.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
>>129788368
>>
>>129788368
what even is that pepe?
>>
File: 1468756549867.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
1468756549867.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>129788789
>having words that exclusively champion our excellence

I'm OK with this

Hear that women, you can't have “flair”, be “brilliant”, or be a “genius”.
>>
All these excuses for why men are smarter than women. All these supposedly smart people ignoring the obvious because they're virtue signaling too hard and they're afraid of the feral leftists who cannot deal with reality.

>Men are still statistically more likely to achieve top grades at Cambridge University - an issue academics had attributed to the 'male dominated environment'

>Cambridge University examiners have been warned against using words such as “flair”, “brilliance” and “genius” when assessing students’ work because they are associated with men, an academic has revealed.

So because men are smarter than women, they get called genius more often, so now it's synonymous with maleness.
>>
What could possibly go wrong with raising kids to abhor talent and skill because they fear men?
>>
>>129788368
At least they are recognizing that men are geniuses and women are incapable of being as smart as a man.

Of course, they are too dumb to realize that's what they are doing
>>
Hysterical.
>>
Damn, these women sound bossy.
>>
best ban 'strong', 'leader' and 'motherfucker' too then along with most of the other good words
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.