[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your thoughts on this? Do we need to become an empire again and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 546463363646346.jpg (105KB, 900x637px) Image search: [Google]
546463363646346.jpg
105KB, 900x637px
Your thoughts on this?
Do we need to become an empire again and make Putin our Tsar?
I think giving a freedom to all(!) people was the biggest mistake because many people here are made for being vassals and peasants.
I think Russia is weak unless it's not ruled by tsars or dictators.
Also I see many traitors who would sell their motherland for liberal (((freedom))) I think such people must be lined against a wall like Stalin used to do, they are cancer. Seriously would you respect a guy who sold and betrayed his country and his people, his mother, his father, his family only for being a vassal in another country ( and he probably think he'd not be a vassal with his """skills""" that don't exist. ) ?
I really wish this would happen.
Personally I'm well educated I have a great job in CS I'm paid well I live in a great city - Moscow, and I have no any reason to complain but those fuckers who usually complain about how Russia is bad and etc they are that type of traitors which I just described above, they have no education, nor a job or they have a bad job, they are lazy degenerate fuckers who don't want to sort yourself out and do something about their poor living conditions I really hate them.
So what do you think? Is it the only way?
>>
Russia has abundant minerals and plenty of arable land

im sure they will pull themselves out the rut just fine
>>
Hopefully one day we would capture all your rescources snowniggers
>>
>>129785115
You can be sure that this will never happened. More likely china take our resources than you poor EU.

Also NATO is not going to be threat anymore because we now have pretty powerful alliance SCO.
>>
>>129784128
personally i would have nothing against "liberation" from EU, as long as you moskale would keep free market, freedom of private businesses and local languages
>>
File: 1463066934588.jpg (56KB, 425x565px) Image search: [Google]
1463066934588.jpg
56KB, 425x565px
>>129784128
t. mongol
>>
>>129789960
Are you sure you do understand the term "EU liberation"?
Let me redpill you a bit:
This literally means that you become american's puppet they can tell you prices for your resources for sale, they can dictate you what policy is should be in your country and etc. Look how EU is trying to make your borders opened for muslims. and you call this freedom? If you open the borders your country will become shit like sweden now and it's only getting worse.
>>
>>129791661
i mean if you moskale "liberate" us from EU
>>
Ask yourself the question: do your ex-Comsomol jewish billionaires oligarchs want to be princes and counts now? If yes- then there will be monarchy in Russia soon.
>>
>>129784128

1)You declare Russian Empire - Putin is your Emperor? What happens when he dies???

2)Why do you want declare an Empire if in de facto you're still are
- Federation of multitude of republics

- with exterior sphere of influence over countries: like majority of Central Asia
- Belarus
- """"Transnístria""""
- Moldova
- Serbia (?)
- Mongolia (?)

Regional allies like DPRK
and you have historical and global allies.

2) The problem with country is more internal and your global powers - USA and China and regional like Saudi Arabia "enemies" will take advantage of them. a demographic population shift towards a higher Muslim population - RT has reported at 15%, Chechnya rule - not with short leash, salafism/wahabism influencing terrorism, ...

>>129789960
They want to force you sandniggers?

You already have to deal with Chechens pouring out at your Belarus/polish border.
>>
>>129786036
>GDP same as Italy

Yep, it's EU that's poor
>>
>>129792192
We wouldn't make you open your borders for muslims.

>>129793179
>1)You declare Russian Empire - Putin is your Emperor? What happens when he dies???
Of course he would find a successor.

>2)Why do you want declare an Empire if in de facto you're still are
>- Federation of multitude of republics
Federation is not like empire. First of all there should not be an opposition and other shills. People must not be able to elect a president. Betrayers must be lined against a wall. Poor and uneducated people must be peasants and farmers. Full block of the western liberal propaganda.

>2) The problem with country is more internal and your global powers - USA and China and regional like Saudi Arabia "enemies" will take advantage of them. a demographic population shift towards a higher Muslim population - RT has reported at 15%, Chechnya rule - not with short leash, salafism/wahabism influencing terrorism, ...
Yea that's a problem. Dunno what to do about muslims but I'd like of they were banned to live here.

>>129793179
>They want to force you sandniggers?
even more they want to put sanctions on them for rejecting sandniggers.
>>
>>129795904
If they weren' because of sanctions, they would be members of G8. They are BRICS, etc. Of course, per capita they are lower than some countries in the EU.

>>129793720
>Of course he would find a successor.
He could choose the sucessor and put in charge of your big-tent party - United Russia.

With elections and high control of oposition and political dissidents, you can give the people of illusion of choice and give meme opposition or controlled oposition.

They also act as polls for the government standings, then you can also manipulate elections results.

Just need to put shill controled or on your payroll.
>>
>>129784128

Not really on topic but I wish you guys chose the black yellow and white tricolor, or an all red flag with the Imperial Seal, over your goddamn toothpaste flag

There's too goddamn many red white and blue tricolor flags in the world. At least the Soviet flag was a little unique.
>>
>>129784128
I agree, but bring back the Romanovs, whichever surviving one has the best claim
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.