[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Congrats /pol/, you is famous https://www.scientificamerican

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Congrats /pol/, you is famous
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/shining-a-light-on-the-dark-corners-of-the-web1/
>>
File: bog boyz.jpg (204KB, 751x1082px) Image search: [Google]
bog boyz.jpg
204KB, 751x1082px
>>129778470
glad you could join the class Mr. Barbarino. This news is days old.
>>
>>129778758
>days
It was posted yesterday
>>
>>129779261

>he doesn't even understand the relativity of time
>>
>>129779513
/pol/ is full of slow people so time moves faster for them?
>>
>It’s definitely a hateful place and quite unpleasant. It’s not nice looking at it. My colleagues and I have some best practices: we advise whoever is working with us not to spend too much time continuously on the website, and to take breaks. We have this inside joke to every once in a while go and look at cat pictures.
triggered by shitposting?
>>
Guys I'm an Indian, what do you have to say about that?
>>
File: 1486400403762.png (347KB, 736x601px) Image search: [Google]
1486400403762.png
347KB, 736x601px
YES. FEED ME MORE SOULS FOR THE SATISFACTION. THE HARVEST CONTINUES.

I WILL NOT REST UNTIL EVERY MEMBER OF EARTH IS REDPILLED.
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>129778470

>4chan is a dark corner of the web
>>
>>129780018
More like afraid of accidentally redpilling themselves
>>
>>129778470
>users ‘raid’ other websites

What did he mean by this? I haven't been to /b/ in a while. Are raids still a thing or is this guy copypasting information that was relevant 5 years ago?
>>
>>129778758
no news is good news unless yous are jews, then any press is good
>>
File: 1495914508674.jpg (11KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
1495914508674.jpg
11KB, 224x224px
>>129778470
4Chan is one of the least dark corners of the web.

We are just autistic not malicious
>>
>>129778470

F to M trannies have tiny ears like that, and use fake facial hair to hide their weak chins. They hold many key roles in the control system. I don't think they are all Human. Something very odd about them.
>>
>>129786761
Ok figured it out. This is what this guys calls a 'raid'

>And so we would have a signal on 4chan that this link had been posted and people would be talking about it. And then we could see whether we could observe an effect on the YouTube comments to that video. We basically applied signal-processing techniques that have been used in radio signals to understand how synchronized these two signals are. There was a strong correlation between comments on YouTube spiking within the lifetime of a 4chan thread, and the amount of hate speech in those comments. This gave us evidence that these raids are really happening, and this will be grounds for future work. Now the question is, ‘So what?’ What do we do about it?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.