[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you feel your country has a real national identity? Does

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: identity.jpg (81KB, 620x300px) Image search: [Google]
identity.jpg
81KB, 620x300px
Do you feel your country has a real national identity? Does it make you proud?
>>
>>129774487
>Norway
>national identity
have you seen Oslo
>>
Lordags Grandiosa er vår identitet
>>
>>129774487
"identity" is a romantic hoax invented to claim that nations have some "mysterious" features. We should try to describe nations as they are and describe human actions rther than identity. For instance Norwegians are lapdogs of their government, they feel a deep respect before powerful people and the head of the state. Americans on the other hand lack humility and respect for authority. Both nations are degenerate though
>>
>>129776819
>"identity" is a romantic hoax invented to claim that nations have some "mysterious" features

b-but Norway DOES have mysterious features.
>>
File: GDR.jpg (705KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
GDR.jpg
705KB, 900x600px
Yes, we have, not as a whole country but as regions.

We feel part of a region with its own culture and history and after that we're Italians.

>implying we don't hate each other from north to south
>implying anybody in the world loves neapolitans
>>
I do think my country has something like an identity. Does it make my proud? Nope. Not one bit.
>>
>>129774487
Most people don't realize yet that the new flag system is designed to help remove national pride and increase traffic from roaches, jews, shit skins, mudslims, and general degenerates of their like chinkmoot has sold us out
>>
>>129778182
That was my first thought as well.
Quick way to destroy this site.
>>
>>129776819
>Americans on the other hand lack humility and respect for authority

So do we. But our individualism is pathological, as we can't fucking cooperate with each other. Americans on the other hand can. Their rugged individualism mixed with protestant work ethic and capitalism is the best.

This is all though simply a result of culture. But it's really fucking hard to change it once it's so deeply ingrained, there's zero motivation to change it.
>>
What little it has that's its own, is nigger-tier, and the filler that is imported from the (((US))) is also nigger-tier, so no.
>>
>>129774487
There's frankly just a few top nations that can be proud of their "identity". The rest are just mediocre, irrelevant and boring.
>>
>>129779753

What do you mean? Like France, UK, USA etc?

We are irrelevant, but I'm still proud? I just am, I can't even help it. How can people live with themselves if they're not proud of their OWN country?
>>
File: nation-brands.png (536KB, 869x1030px) Image search: [Google]
nation-brands.png
536KB, 869x1030px
>>129780423
>Like France, UK, USA etc?

Yes. These are top tier. But there's also Russia, which is super relevant, but also a mixed bag, kind of negative brand because shithole, communism, Putin, but also cool and well known, positive for some.

There's also another category, of countries that have their own unique identity, a quirk. Something that makes them interesting and cool. You are in that group, as all Scandis are including Iceland and Finland. All have their own brands, vikangz and shieet. You aren't top tier relevant, but you're prosperous and have your own unique, positive brand. That automatically makes you "better" and I guess you can be proud of that.
>>
>>129779024
>Their rugged individualism mixed with protestant work ethic and capitalism is the best.

Polebro is right. This is why modern america sucks so bad. We used to look up to them :(
Now individualism is replaced by specialsnowflakeism.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.