[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what exactly did Russia do to the election again? It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1492725282488.gif (285KB, 462x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492725282488.gif
285KB, 462x500px
So what exactly did Russia do to the election again?

It's been like 6 months now and it's still so unclear...
>>
>>129766939
You mean Israel. They elected (((Trump))).
>>
>>129766939
Nothing, even the WikiLeaks debunked it as being a bullshit made up by the CIA, but somehow everyone managed to forget that
>>
Mostly social media campaigns and strategic hacking and leaking of almost entirely unsubstantial documents.

Very primitive and unsophisticated election "rigging" by US standards. Probably didn't have much (if any) real effect. But the media are having a field day with it because it gives them a way to repeatedly attack Trump (who they dislike) without attacking his policies (many of which are quite advantageous to them).
>>
>>129767359
Just like that Ivanka and her (((husband))) were behind the bullshit that tore up /pol/ back then
>>
>>129766939
supposedly they leaked the emails that /pol/ was so consumed with during the election

at least Russia has the sense to realize that trying to influence our election is something nasty to be done in secret

the rest of the world leaders just said horrible things about one candidate in public
>>
>>129766939
Spammed anti Clinton news on social media.

Am I being grandiose or does it seem like they are blaming Russia for /pol/'s work? The Russian "troll army accusations really make me wonder.
>>
>>129768225
could both be true as there's no way to know who starts a thread
for all we know cia anon is actually fsb anon
>>
File: 1492725471559.gif (94KB, 462x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492725471559.gif
94KB, 462x500px
Why does America let someone as senile as John McCain stay in office?
>>
>>129768676
when the senator from your state is senior and powerful it's hard to want to trade him in for a fresh noob with no pull
>>
>>129766939
Repeat after me ....... Nothingggg! Its a ruse to keep libtards as a dem base because they tried to install a criminal cunt into the white house.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.