[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the US prison system really slavery? People held against their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: slave.jpg (11KB, 494x345px) Image search: [Google]
slave.jpg
11KB, 494x345px
Is the US prison system really slavery?
People held against their will (mostly black) are forced to work with no pay.
really makes me think...
>>
>>129755357

Agreed. Death penalty for all jailable offences
>>
>>129755357
its called capitalism. it needs slavery to fucntion
>>
>>129755357
well since we don't pimp out female prisoners I would say no
>>
>>129755357
I don't see the problem with making criminals work their sentence. Prisons are supposed to be a punishment, not a community hotel for scum.
>>
>>129755357
>making people pay off their debt to society is wrong!
>>
>>129755608
>its called capitalism

I was about to call it state capitalism, but then I remembered the US system is heavily privatised.
>>
I'd be all for a corporal punishment system. Save the state billions on life support for criminals and infrastructure.

Steal something? A day in the stock. Hurt someone? 20 lashes. Kill someone? That's a hangin'.

Quick and easy.
>>
>>129755357

>work with no pay

That's just false.

False, they have jobs.

Even free education.

And free food.
>>
>>129756218
>>129755608
Wait what's the difference between a commie and a national bolshevik?
>>
>>129756520
I would be for this even as a perpetrator. I would rather just get my ass whooped behind a squad car on the side of the highway than get a DUI or whatever.
>>
>>129755357
Now I'm no legal scholar, but according to the Constitution
>Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted

Looks like the Southern States just needed to make it illegal to be black and bam, right back to slavery. Looks like they were going in the right direction, but they really slept on that one.
>>
>>129756632
Little more than nationalist re-branding as far as I can tell.
>>
>>129758015
So another Jewish trick?
>>
>>129755602
This, 100% unironically.

Redemption and personal reformation are not possible in the prison system and society at large here. Assuming you don't become a more violent, better educated criminal as a result of being locked in a zoo with other criminals for years on end, society doesn't want you anymore when you get out of prison. Seriously, your job opportunities are pretty much gonna be on par with illegal immigrants because almost no respectable business wants a criminal working for them. Your wife will leave you. Your kids will be scared of you. You wont be able to live anywhere besides some super shithole apartment or dilapidated trailer house. And aside from gaining your "freedom" back your life will never get better again.

If your life is fucked forever as a result of going to prison, why waste hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars apiece feeding and housing these inmates when an immediate bullet to the brain would have the twofold benefit of getting them out of our hair forever and save them from an inevitable future of failure and anguish?

And fuck lethal injection. If the family wants blood, they can grow a fucking pair and watch the person that wronged them hand or watch their head explode like a watermelon. We don't need to collectively pay an average white collar workers yearly salary to kill the person with a drug cocktail when rope and bullets are cheap af
>>
>>129758859
Maybe you should move to Saudi Arabia, you seem like you would fit in there.

Recidivism rates aren't as high as you seem to think, except for drug offenses, which goes down dramatically with court supervised treatment. A large part of my county's drug court is funded by a charitable foundation as well, rather than tax dollars.

Maybe you also support killing veterans who get in PTSD related bar fights as well?
>>
If niggers know they will be forced to work… they'll do anything to avoid jail.. the prisons will be free of nignogs when the last black "lifer" dies of old age.
>>
File: WEWUZKANGS.jpg (814KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
WEWUZKANGS.jpg
814KB, 2560x1600px
>>129761245
No they'll just march in the street and get the aide of liberals.
NO MORE PRISON LABOR
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.