[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have this wild theory about modern women. They are so starved

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: 2313243436.jpg (309KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2313243436.jpg
309KB, 1920x1080px
I have this wild theory about modern women.

They are so starved on masculinity (because the modern numale cuck doesnt have any!) they are clinging to anything masculine they can get even if it means being masculine themselves i.e.:

>tattoos
>lifting
>piercings
>shocking hair colors

Everything that shows some form of non-conformitiy or something associated with male masculinity (sailors, convicts).

WOMEN ARE CRAVING FOR MASCULINITY IN THEIR LIFE!!! JUST GIVE IT TO THEM AND THEY WILL BE LOVING WIVES!!!!
>>
People don't change......

White woman are a lost cause. It's not worth your time to try and find the needle in a haystack. Because most likely it will be a heroin needle and that's how you get aids.

t.midwest fag
>>
>>129744605
Sounds gay
>>
>>129744853

>just give up

You do realize thats the reason everyone is winning BUT the white race?
>>
>>129744605
Mouse utopia dude, just mouse utopia experiment.
>>
>>129744605
Interesting theory. You should continue to flesh it out and try to come up with some supporting data.
>>
>>129744605

>give it to them

Okay anon

>be aggressive
>act tough
>get arrested for rape accusation

>gf acts bitchy
>tell her to stop
>she won't stop
>slap her
>get arrested for domestic violence

>stare at woman
>don't break eye contact
>get arrested for sexual assault
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 640x676px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 640x676px
>>129744605
Nah man. Women are just attention seekers.
>>
>>129744605
yeah that's a meme
i wont speak for myself cause i never go out of the basement anyway, but plenty of masculine men around, women are just waiting for the fuckin prince package or dismissed the family concept all together
deal with it, import foreign waifu
>>
>>129744605
Obviously. A nation of feminine men will have masculine women. This is how it's always been.
>>
>>129745185
>anyone
>winning

No one's winning. White people just have higher expectations for quality of life than other races. Winning for niggers is being able to chimpout in public and not get arrested....They'll still be arrested for being niggardly but they wont be killed for chimping out in public... thats winning for niggars.
>>
>>129747067

Its winning in the long run. Its a slow but steady death. Islam will slowly conquer all of the west, like a leak in your fucking roof slowly ruining your wall.
>>
>>129744605
>they are clinging to anything masculine they can get even if it means being masculine themselves
exactly this. and yet, when an uncucked "real man" comes along, they hate him because he can't be manipulated and demands honestly, like an equal, which is what they are saying they really want. (scratches head..?)

in reality they don't want "equal" they want superior, because only a supremacist demands that only his particular special group deserves complete honesty and mutual respect.

normal feminists who just really want emotional and fiscal eqality are ok, but extremist feminists these days want to be able to be dishonest with their men and "train" them like puppies or something, how condescending.

in truth, they want this because they fear not being in control, yet they desperately crave the a relationship with a real man they CAN'T control, because that's the only thing that makes anyone feel alive.. to eb loved by someone you CAN'T control, who CHOOSES you.

mmm, rare and emotionally delicious and satisfying. and potentially life-changing, but also scary because it requires you to actually TRUST another human being who LOVES you, not MANIPULATE them.
>>
>>129749478
Anything other than Honesty, Loyalty, Love, and Trust between two souls bound together by mutual consent, under the eyes of God and the union blessed by Him . and if you ever have the miracle of having such a bond, don't ever break it because you're only hurting yourself, and robbing the world of much-needed beauty.
>>
File: 1494840862841.jpg (39KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494840862841.jpg
39KB, 640x640px
>>129744605
They're just bitches. Their role models are bitches. They see over and over again women getting what they want by being bitches and so they emulate that. They are attracted to massive cunts because their man will act the massive cunt instead of them and they thereby get what a massive cunt gets without being labelled a massive cunt - they are just with a massive cunt. Thats why these bitches are attracted to massive cunts. These are the only white people procreating right now. We are all the products of the most selfish cunty people of the previous generation.

If you don't have kids or a gf you are probably a nice guy.
>>
>>129744605

Eh, you may be on to something. I'm dating this girl that loves the fact that I have a hairy chest/torso. And she likes that I keep hair on my pubic area too.

She says it's manly and that me shaving makes her feel like she's fucking a baby. And she's not being nice about my hair and pretending, either. I actually shaved before the topic ever came up and she got very upset with me. She got a little mad and frustrated at the fact I shaved everything away. Maybe she's just that type that likes hairy men, maybe it's like you say and she craves masculinity.

Either way, those types of women are still out there and it's a good thing.
>>
File: 1496406051562.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496406051562.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>129750125
I forgot to mention their role models are put there by the jew-media. Women are fucked because they can't recognise the corruption TV is sowing in their minds.

Women are shit but its because of the influence of TV and movies etc.
>>
>>129745228
The Calhoun experiment has become such an overrated meme on this board it's not even funny.
>>
File: women maniulation.jpg (132KB, 1224x589px) Image search: [Google]
women maniulation.jpg
132KB, 1224x589px
>>129749478
Saved this rare nugget of wisdom.

> they hate him because he can't be manipulated
This might explain why random women I don't know are such bitches to me all the time. I'd like to have a relationship but I dont trust them and its easy for me to ignore them.
>>
>>129751242
>Saved this rare nugget of wisdom.
ty anon.

>> they hate him because he can't be manipulated
>This might explain why random women I don't know are such bitches to me all the time. I'd like to have a relationship but I dont trust them and its easy for me to ignore them
i've been fucked over by so many women, if I sense dishonesty, I just ignore them these days. it's cheaper, and easier, just to be alone. besides after my girlfriend left me six weeks ago, I've felt alone with literally every other person I'm with, anyway, so fuck it. if I have to feel that way, i might as well be that way. that was our shot, both of our shots to have something real.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks tattoos, piercing and wierd hair colors are sexy on a woman?
>>
The biggest mistake men made was giving women what they said they wanted. Women don't know what they want; they never know what they want. Don't believe me? Just ask a girl where she wants to eat or take her clothes shopping. If you want to know what women want you should look at who women in the past have married; was it the "sensitive" and caring numales? No, dammit, there's not a man here who would say that his grandfather is anything like the stereotypical millennial male. The men of the past were strong willed and masculine.
>>
>>129750125

I know that's America just by the amount of ugly women in the picture. Damn your bitches are homely.
>>
>>129744605
>Another faggot mgtow thread
Stop ruining this board
>>
>>129754775
Yes.
>>
>>129753954
Yeah - they gleen empowerment by fucking you over. Its sadistic.

I ignore them and I swear Ive never been happier. I have spent the time learning skills that I can earn a living from and now I love my work - and I put it down to being single. The most alone Ive ever been is in a relationship - I meant relationshit.

I would say Im sorry to hear you've become single, but its a great opportunity to learn and develop some new interest, hobby or skill. I've been single for years and I never feel lonely. Im grateful for the space, frankly. Oh, and Im not fat fedora neckbeard as you might expect, btw.

>>129755361
Im a Britbong - but yeah that pic could well be the US. Im not sure desu.
>>
>>129754775

Nope.
>>
>>129756319
hey - it changed "to be honest" to desu. wtf. I never use internet shortnings so this is new to me before you guys tell me to fuck off back to plebit or whatever
>>
>>129744853
>Because most likely it will be a heroin needle and that's how you get aids.
That escalated quickly.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>129744605

Social Engineering.

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>129744605
>They are so starved on masculinity (because the modern numale cuck doesnt have any!) they are clinging to anything masculine they can get even if it means being masculine themselves

no shit.
this is basically what mgtowers are saying, they dont hate women. they realise other men are to blame that women turn out like this. and social media and pop culture turns men into pussies basically.

women seek the masculine and are attracted to it by nature, any guy acting up like that is immediately considered hostile, "macho" or a bully in this day and age. (and yet they still fuck him)
>>
>>129744605
Your theory isn't anything new. Fuck nu/pol/
>>
>>129744605
Get your Freud shit out of here.
>>
File: 1494470856009.jpg (282KB, 1420x1922px) Image search: [Google]
1494470856009.jpg
282KB, 1420x1922px
>>129744853
>>129745185
.../pol/ /lgbt/?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.