[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are about 3 billion base pairs in the human genome. There

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: evolution.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
evolution.webm
3MB, 854x480px
There are about 3 billion base pairs in the human genome. There are 11 organ systems in the human body. Necessarily, at least one of these systems is contingent on at least 272,727,272 base pairs. There are 5.53 × 10^33 (553 with 31 zeroes after it) possible permutations of these base pairs. That is 1.28 × 10^16 (128 with 14 zeroes after it) times the supposed number of seconds in the age of the universe. That means, in order to get just one organ system, there would need to be a genetic mutation an average of 1.28 × 10^16 times per second since the beginning of the universe just to get a 63% chance of arriving at the correct gene sequence for just one of the 11 organ systems. If we account for all 11 organ systems, there would need to be a genetic mutation an average of 1.52 × 10^177 (152 with 175 zeroes after it) times per second since the beginning of the universe just to get a 63% chance of arriving at the correct gene sequence. (((They))) trusted that people can't or are unwilling to do simple math, and apparently they were right. (((They))) trusted their """credentials""" would be convincing enough.

People fell for sensationalism and appeals to emotion like """overwhelming""" evidence, most of which are faulty inferences of cause from similarities of species. Similarities, and even sameness, never imply cause without foreknowledge of that cause. Function simply necessitates form. Similarities are inevitable as some forms are objectively more efficient than others. It can't rationally be assumed that any similarities are homologous rather than analogous, without first assuming evolution to be true, which is circular, fallacious reasoning and begs the question. Similarly, """accurate""" predictions from evolution would in no way be implicative of cause. Assumptions of otherwise ignore the possibility of a third variable. None of the """evidence""" is """""overwhelming""""" to anyone who has a brain.

>evolutionists unironically believe pic related
>>
>>129743418
I unironically love that movie
>>
>>129743566
Wut moovy?
>>
>>129743418
>Necessarily, at least one of these systems is contingent on at least 272,727,272 base pairs.
This is wrong and anyone with a basic grasp of genetics knows it. Genes are re-used in countless ways in every different biological system. What a shitty troll attempt.
>>
>>129743710
It's not halal my jihadi friend
>>
>>129743418
>There are about 3 billion base pairs in the human genome. There are 11 organ systems in the human body. Necessarily, at least one of these systems is contingent on at least 272,727,272 base pairs

Incorrect. You just divided 3 billion by 11, not taking into account that as far as we can tell most of your DNA is just randomised junk.
>>
>America education
>>
>>129743418
HEY LOOK MA IMMA FOOLIN UM WIF MY NUUMERS!
>>
>>129743418
What is the film, I can't remember
>>
>>129744414
and that the body, if split in two is just one set of organs that are mirrored opposites for the most part. wouldn't make quite the same amount of sense for both eyes both ears etc to have completely distinct genetic information behind them.
>>
>>129745468
>integumentary, muscular, skeletal, nervous, circulatory, lymphatic, respiratory, endocrine, urinary/excretory, reproductive and digestive.
>>
kike science.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.