[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Dutch Greens won't be included in the coalition because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: geen coalitie.jpg (59KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
geen coalitie.jpg
59KB, 800x450px
Thoughts?
>>
Who gives a flying fuck. Use Raid or gtfo
>>
>>129738824
Green parties are controlled opposition and they're nearly all headed by disguised kikes
>>
>because they don't want to stop refugees

Aside from Gilders, who does?
>>
Zelf asscher vond groen links te veel drammen voor méér asielzoekers.

Groen Links stemmers zullen zich echt als een zak stront voellen nu (als ze al het nieuws al volgen), Dat zijn ze namelijk ook.
>>
>>129739392
d66 pijpt ze though, dat is is gewoon groenlinks lite
alleen vvd houdt ze tegen
>>
>>129739157
Wilders has actually been able to shift most of the right-wing to be against immigration, because of the overwhelming support he's getting
>>
>>129740813
and now he's the second biggest party and can't do shit because he's "bullied" by the other parties. He's controlled opposition meant to take away a large share of right wing voters and then to do nothing
>>
>>129738965
Work in progress.

>>129739392
De PvdA leert misschien eindelijk. Groenlinks stemmers zijn nog steeds overtuigd van hun eigen gelijk.
>>
>>129741290
Thierry, calm down. You don't have to state the obvious. The fact that Wilders has shifted Dutch politics towards conservatism should be appreciated, regardless of being controlled opposition.
>>
>>129743234
fair enough. PVV is fine, GroenLinks is a white middle class intellectual party, it's fucked but they're the real racists in this parliament even though they laugh at the PVV for wanting to ban a book
I suspect that Klavers is a white supremacist who knows what he's doing, building up the pressure in the Netherlands, so something new can grow.
>>
File: kankeruit.jpg (31KB, 279x231px) Image search: [Google]
kankeruit.jpg
31KB, 279x231px
>>129744931
YASSER KLÖVR WYT SUPREMESIS
>>
Fuckers
>>
>>129746108
Sorry, Jesse
>>
File: ANP-49552877.jpg (1MB, 2000x1367px) Image search: [Google]
ANP-49552877.jpg
1MB, 2000x1367px
It's not just that, they are against any reasonable solution to the endless waves of refugees. They seem to want this wave never to stop and not deal with any thing regarding it. Progressives are the Degressives.
>>
>>129747781
You forgot to add that he wanted 25k more on top of what already enters Nl.
>>
>>129738824
They're not just greens, they're commie-greens
>>
That fucking snob nigger wants 25k niggers EXTRA instead of sending some chump change to Libya to keep them there.

AND MORE TAX FOR GREEN SHIT

AND MORE WELFARE

I sincerely hope he dies of cancer in the next 24h
>>
>>129738824
Nieuwe verkiezingen. Kunnen alle Klaverkneuzen weer naar de PvdA waar ze thuishoren. Dan met Aboutaleb kan de PvdA makkelijk de grootste worden.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.