[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You do realize that animals that you care so much for would gladly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

You do realize that animals that you care so much for would gladly eat you given the chance, right?
What's the point of giving rights to animals?
Animals don't give rights to humans.
Animals have no soul.
Even God said that they exist only to serve us.
>>
>>129734486
You foolish clothing monkey.

Humans ARE animals.
>>
>>129734714
In that case we should not have rights.
The law already protects only the wealthiest so we are kind of there.
>>
Thats...actually a really good point. I'm all for having laws that protect animals from random abuse, but giving them the same universal rights we humans have is literally absurd.

>t. Canadian that can get a blowey joey from his puppy wuppy
>>
>>129735092
Your thoughts are not cohesive.

Reform your ideas and post again later.
>>
>>129735281
To be consistent we should give rights to all animals or none. It's the only way unless you admit that humans are better than other animals.
>>
>>129735503
Sure, I agree with that. Let's give animals rights.
>>
>>129735690
What's the point if they can't appreciate them?
>>
>>129735503
>>129735690
Many rights entail certain obligations, which animals are not capable of upholding.

Animals should be subject to certain protections, which vary in degree depending on their cognitive complexity and ability to suffer.
>>
This thread is not /pol/ and the OP knows it.

This is what they do, they spam unrelated trash day-in and day-out, cluttering our board with nonsense 24/7.
Ask your mods to start enacting permab&s again, only through surgical removal of tumors can cancer be cured.
>>
See?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.