[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am being gangstalked by the government because of certain things

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1497239705990m.jpg (106KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497239705990m.jpg
106KB, 768x1024px
I am being gangstalked by the government because of certain things I learned while a contractor. They are trying to get me to kill myself. I have repeatedly called my senator and asked for help and today plan on driving to DC and forcing myself I to his office to demand help.
Is that legal? I plan on carrying a toy gun I paid yes black so they will listen to me and my demands
>>
>>129730451
>walking into a senators office with a gun

F
>>
Weren't toy guns banned years ago?
>>
Don't be stupid. The cops are going to be called, and they'll just shoot your ass because they'll think it's a real gun. Just approach your senator like a reasonable person and talk to him.
>>
>>129730451
Do it
>>
>>129730451

Decent taste in camo and rifle, but your helmet is shit.

Modern PASGT and ACH offers vastly better protection than a 70 year old Stahlhelm.
>>
Thanks! I always wanted to know what goes through the mind of a schiz just about to go postal.

Please tell us what you learned so we can tell you whether you're fucking nuts or a matyr.
>>
>>129732969
>talk to him

Stop assuming genders you shitlord. ugh, i hate this site sometimes.
>>
>>129730451
See you on the news.
>>
>>129730451
Looks like they accomplished their mission. Great plan anon, sounds real safe and reasonable.

F
>>
>>129730451
please yell "shoutout to ma boy Wolf from flanders" before you get swiss-cheezed
>>
>>129733168
But the stahlhelm is aesthetically superior.
>>
>>129730451
this bait is pathetic
>>
>>129734143
Yeah when you get shot in the fucking side of the head and your brains are scrambled by a fucking 5.56 round I'm sure your last though with be "at least I looked cool!".
>>
>>129730451

nice airsoft faggot
>>
>>129734378
Yes exactly
>>
>>129730451
Good luck anon.
>>
>>129730451
>kek flag
>20 round mag
kys m8
>>
>>129730451

what did you learn?
>>
No. Go inna woods. Never post here again unless it's important. They gonna kill your ass don't walk into the trap.
>>
>>129734378
A Kevlar pot won't stop 5.56 any better than a steel one. Either way he's fucked.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.