[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I-i-imigration is bad Explain why all studies point to it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: HerDoktor.png (78KB, 280x222px) Image search: [Google]
HerDoktor.png
78KB, 280x222px
>I-i-imigration is bad

Explain why all studies point to it being good for the economy then
>>
>>129728955
Because employers can find an immigrant to work for cheaper, driving down wages and making more money for big business
>>
>>129729203
And yet the leftists are for it
>laughing_presidents.jpg
>>
>>129729203
/thread
>>
Of course having millions of people drawing benefits while putting nothing in is good for the economy. What are you, racist?
>>
>>129728955

Because jails contribute significantly to the economy
>>
>>129728955
>jews
>>
>>129728955
Indefinite growth is literally unsustainable but whatever gets a few more bucks into the billionaires hands bitch.
>>
>>129728955
First, there is no obvious correlation between increased immigration and economic benefit. If Austria imported the population of Africa today, would Austria's economy flourish tomorrow, or next week, or by next year, or would Austria's economy collapse?

Second, the value of "the economy" is instrumental, not a goal in itself. Growing your population for the sake of growing your GDP isn't a good thing for most people if it turns out to benefit a small number of people who have the greatest wealth. It is obviously possible for a county's GDP to increase while the average earnings of its citizens to decrease. This isn't a good thing, even though libertarians and other short-sighted people who fetishize the free market would celebrate the "economy's" growth.
>>
File: ImmigrantsAndWelfare.jpg (105KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
ImmigrantsAndWelfare.jpg
105KB, 1200x675px
>>129728955
>Explain why all studies point to it being good for the economy then
You have to be a special kind of stupid when you will believe some leftist paid shill "economist" even though you can see nations collapsing under the financial weight of all these parasites coming here to get welfare.
>>
File: IMG_0482.jpg (96KB, 652x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0482.jpg
96KB, 652x327px
Those statements are not mutually exclusive.

Something can be good for the economy short term and bad overall.

Like your sister taking €50 to be fucked up her bum.

>mfw she does it for free
>>
>>129729791
But more immigrant = more job taken that native doesn't give a shit about

http://www.frbsf.org/economic-research/publications/economic-letter/2010/august/effect-immigrants-us-employment-productivity/
>>
>>129729305
>liberals
>leftist
>>
>>129728955
Good for the (((economy)))
All conservatives see is their fucking pocket book. Honorary kikes the lot of you
>>
>>129730973
And?
>>
File: peebee poo poo.jpg (292KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
peebee poo poo.jpg
292KB, 1920x1080px
Still can't actually prove that migrants are bad /pol/ ?
>>
File: hansgas.jpg (15KB, 202x439px) Image search: [Google]
hansgas.jpg
15KB, 202x439px
>>129728955

Economic growth, yes

But at what cost?

I would rather take a mono-ethnic shrinking economy and ageing population instead of the mass importation of third worlders into our nation.

Immigration is sacrificing your people for economic progress
>>
>>129728955
there aren't any studies that demonstarte that, they just say that economies that are doing well attract migrants
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.