[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This pisses the hell out of me. http://www.foxnews.com/wor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: KimJongUn.jpg (23KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
KimJongUn.jpg
23KB, 650x366px
This pisses the hell out of me.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/06/13/north-korea-releases-jailed-us-student-otto-warmbier.html

What is gonna take for USA to obliterate North Korea!? I understand the whole China and Russia tensions but fuck, this fucking fatass is just laughing at our face! I would gladly join the army to kill this asshole.
>>
>>129726187
Anyone stupid enough to travel to BestKorea and steal a flag from dear leader deserves everything they get. Hopefully he didn't pass his genes on to any unfortunate soul.
>>
The kid shouldnt have fucked around, he knew the risks
>>
>>129726762
Regardless if the guy was an idiot, its unacceptable that they return him in coma. That just says they can do whatever the fuck they want with prisioners that are american. That, and the fact that they been irl trolling with rockets directed toward us or our bases, is enough to have him destroyed.
>>
>>129726187
Crusade to liberate BestKorea inc.
>>
>>129727356
>us
>>
>>129727806
Not really liberate, just kill the fatass and then let the other countries do whatever they want with the scraps.

>>129727993
Yes, that's what my passport and birth certificate says.
>>
>>129728225
oh puerto rican, i thought you were cuban. sorry, my bad.
>>
>>129726187
Relax.

We have several war ships there and are still mobilizing assits. We are making a top tier game plan trying g to bait Kim while at the same time we are giving China a fair shot to tell Kim to reform and step down (Which he wont). Something will happen near mid to late summer.
>>
>>129728454
That's cool, is a common mistake.

>>129728592

That would be for the best. For China to fucking fix the problem for us, but then again, why would they? Or why would we trust that they do it?
>>
>>129726187
starting a war because one guy decides the be a total retard in a totalitarian regime.

>be America
>everywhere americans go they behave like retards
>war with everyone all the time
>>
>>129728945
Im pretty antiwar, but in the few exceptions to the rule are self defense reasons, and Kim has been provocative in multiple occasions.
>>
>>129726187
Odd, you think there should be a full scale war against Best Korea because some literally who knowingly broke the law and was punished. But Israel is your greatest ally after destroying the USS Liberty and murdering 34 Americans. Does Best Korea have a (((central bank))) btw? Oh, well imagine my surprise...
>>
>>129729499
>an attack that was investigated by both nations and was concluded a mistake the same as some asshole constantly menacing to blow up half your country once he is able to.

The cuckest britbong ever.
>>
>>129728945
Being a jackass is one thing.
Being a jackass and getting thrown into a work camp, contracting some horrid thing, then being placed into coma by means of backwater medicine though?
>>
Do we know why he's in a coma? Maybe he just got his shit pushed in by fellow inmates. Not saying it's right, but, shit, that could just as easily happen here.
>>
>>129729993
What are you, new? I know you're a faggot for sure though. Go eat more Israel cock greasy
>>
>>129729405
provocative against whom? the US? how?

>anti-war
>wants to go to war over 1 man

pick one.
and also, don't visit other countries pls, its people like you whom get into these kinda situations.
>>
>>129730259
The report is he contracted Botulism so they gave him a sleeping pill and he never woke up. 17 months ago.
>>
>>129729998
pls, you guys torture random peeps and still defend it.

all of a sudden you guys are once again holier then jezus.
>>
>>129730259
What he contracted was a type of sickness that can effect the nervous system. Western civilization has treatments for it. Or they were experimenting on him.
>>
I think Un and Trump should put the rhetoric aside and get around the negotiating table.
>>
>>129730372
Ok sure stormfag the j00s are all evil. They still paid for the ship and the damages to families.

>>129730386
Its a totalitarian regime, what the fuck you mean one man? Is one man who makes decisions for the whole country. He controls everything, the army included. If he wants to fire a rocket as soon as he's able to, who's gonna stop him?
>>
>>129726187
This new flag thing is gay
>>
I wish we had orbital laser cannons at our disposal to vaporize cleanly any representation of a so called "North Korea" on that peninsula
>>
>>129729998
>>129730637
>>129730574
>>129730386
>>129730259
LOL Koreans probably tried to brainwash him like some 1960's KGB sleeper cell shit. Some experimentation on his brain and poof coma.
>>
>>129730790
What's your reasoning for this?
>>
>>129731233
Something. He is dead. Just artificially kept alive so they don't get instantly called murderers & to avoid investigations.

I feel bad for the parents when they see his body. 17 months in a "coma" brain dead more than likely.
>>
>>129727356
This isn't new for them. Look up the USS Pueblo incident.
>>
File: mb.png (163KB, 328x351px) Image search: [Google]
mb.png
163KB, 328x351px
Warmbier's release leaves three U.S. citizens currently known to be held in North Korea: accounting professor >Kim Sang Duk, businessman >Kim Dong Chul
>>
>>129726187
>this fucking fatass is just laughing at our face!
you deserve to be laughed at
>>
>>129732007
Yeah, but that was an actual Navy ship. People there know what they risk if they get caught by the enemy. This was just some dumbass kid that tried to do something kewl by stealing some shit from a North Korea hotel. They could at least kept him alive and return him safely through diplomacy, or hell, just kept him there imprisioned for the rest of the 15 years for being a dumbass. But not fucking kill him.
>>
>>129732848
he got paid 100k to do it. look it up
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.