[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 10 seconds to explain why you didn't vote for Gary

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: feel the johnson.jpg (87KB, 800x512px) Image search: [Google]
feel the johnson.jpg
87KB, 800x512px
Daily reminder that Gary Johnson would've been a far more effective president than Trump -- he would enrage democrats far less and thus make it far easier to get actual conservative legislation through the house and senate without all the teeth-gnashing about MUH RUSSIA.

He also had executive experience so all the incompetence we're seeing in the Trump administration would simply not be present.

Prove me wrong. You can't.
>>
>>129710284
What is a leppo?
>>
>>129710284
As someone who most identifies as a libertarian, I can say with full confidence that Gary Johnson is a fucking retard
>>
because he's retarded. yeah yeah he may be a "smart man", but he's also retarded.
>>
>>129710520
Some sort of marsupial I believe.
>>
Because I want my federal income taxes lowered and I want the Constitution and its amendments (especially the 2nd) upheld.
>>
>>129710284

anti gun open borders blm supporting globalist cuck boy
>>
>>129710284
Ayy lepper?
>>
>His running mate told people that Hillary is the most qualified to be president and he didn't object to it
Controlled opposition meant to split the vote that ended up backfiring.
>>
>>129712672
^^^What this guy said^^^
Hillary in drag
>>
>>129710284
No way nigga
>>
He didn't know where Aleppo was. The single most important city to know in the single most important country to know. I can't put any trust into someone so ignorant about one of the biggest political issues of the decade.
>>
>>129710284

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvULsrjLdI4

because he was literally psycho
>>
>>129715768
>direct link to The Guardian youtube
Hooktubed that for you so they don't get views

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=vvULsrjLdI4
>>
>>129710284
>vote for a third party candidate who never has a chance to win, ensuring that the candidate who is furthest from your political alignment wins
No thanks.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.